[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>taking any anime and say it's the shittiest shit ever,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1CFlZJx.png (80KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1CFlZJx.png
80KB, 225x225px
>taking any anime and say it's the shittiest shit ever, regardless of how good or bad it may be

Has /a/ any other purpose ?
>>
No.
>>
File: typical anime thread.jpg (308KB, 950x1382px) Image search: [Google]
typical anime thread.jpg
308KB, 950x1382px
>>
>>154147870
Doing the opposite too and taking the most marketed anime of the moment and say it's the best thing.
>>
File: shiggy.jpg (78KB, 661x577px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.jpg
78KB, 661x577px
>love jojo
>shitpost about how shit it is just because i don't like the fanbase
>>
>>154147870
Discussing said shit anime.
>>
/a/ is shit now, so no. It's all shitposting and discussion which gets stale quick.
>>
File: fapthreads.png (1MB, 2447x591px) Image search: [Google]
fapthreads.png
1MB, 2447x591px
>>154147870
Sharing masturbation fantasies and fanfiction.
>>
>>154148133
/h/ ??
>>
>>154148245
No, that's an /a/ screen shot from a few weeks ago.
>>
>>154148297
>Sharing masturbation fantasies and fanfiction.

I mean, if you want to do that, go to /h/
>>
>>154147870
>enjoying things
what are you some kind of faggot?
>>
>>154148394
I can enjoy shitting on the things others like.
>>
>>154148369
That's what I would think, but the mods disagree.
>>
>>154148133
Why do we even have /e/ and /h/?
>>
>>154148453
To divide the userbase more.
>>
>>154147870
It used to until the organized shitposting ring conspired in 2011 to bring as many people like you to /a/ in order to bring about the end of the board.

I'm not crazy I swear this actually happened
>>
>>154148506
I'm pretty sure there is an actual shitposting ring from IRC that actively endeavors to make /a/ a worse place. There's also people that don't need a shitposting ring, they just sit around together and make shitty threads but it's basically the same thing. Basically normalfags and bitter users have killed /a/.
>>
>>154147870
sometimes we talk about cute 2D women instead
>>
>>154147870
>/v/
>taking any video game and say it's the shittiest shit ever, regardless of how good or bad it may be

/a/ and /v/ were literally the same
>>
>>154148453
>/e/
Shit board filled with mobileposters
>/h/
Fakku shilling board
>>
lots of cute girl pics
if you know how to get a discussion rolling you can make some pretty decent threads as long as the fanbase for said show on /a/ isnt too polluted already
>>
I'd like to know when "shit" became the most popular Internet adjective.
>>
If I don't say that your favorite anime is shit, how will I look cool to our anonymous brethren?
>>
>>154150852
When it was made.
>>
>>154150852

Well, i actually actually find "garbage" and "trash" more popular these days
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.