[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are anime girls becoming fatter while male characters, particularly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3489.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3489.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
Why are anime girls becoming fatter while male characters, particularly leads, are always skinny?
>>
Why are anime girls acquiring hairy testicles while male characters, particularly leads, have none?
>>
le Thicc meme
aka shitty nigger memes slipping into the media cuz you know, everyone loves thicc girls.
>>
File: JP in a nutshell.png (513KB, 399x522px) Image search: [Google]
JP in a nutshell.png
513KB, 399x522px
That's a chubby loli.
We've had chubby lolis for years.
>>
>>154146209
>thinking western memes somehow influence nip industry
Retard
>>
>>154146209
Please try harder.
>>
Men in distress seek women that are more plump. When you're in a bad or stressful situations, you subconsciously seek someone who appears well fed. It's to be expected that such trends are reflected in media.
>>
>>154146209
Top a' tha mornin to ya, O'shannon!
>>
All the skinny girls are taken or will soon be taken and Abe needs you to procreate.
>>
>>154146074
chubby girls are cute, all men are ugly but especially fat men. seems simple enough to me.
>>
Phase 1 of the /ss/ plan
>>
File: Kanna.Kamui.full.2071625.jpg (369KB, 644x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kanna.Kamui.full.2071625.jpg
369KB, 644x1000px
Kanna is perfect the way she is.
>>
>>154146594
she's a disgusting little pig who needs to diet.
>>
>>154146209
>le Thicc meme
Have you never seen real live Japanese girls before? The majority of them have Kanna's build, short and stout.
>>
>>154146653
>she's a disgusting little pig who needs to diet.
>who needs to diet.
>diet.
>die
>>
>>154146074
They're not. If anything the "realistic" heroine is become more common, and anime girls are plainer than they were 5 years ago.

>>154146575
W-What's phase 2?
>>
>>154146653

she's a lovely little sow who needs to diet on my semen.
>>
>>154146741
deporting all jews to madagascar
>>
>>154146798
Sounds gay.
>>
>>154146074
Why does she have a tumor at the end of her tail?
>>
>>154147062
That's her scrotum.
>>
>>154147161
Which is a funnier design choose. Tail testicle or shit horn?
>>
File: not-fat-literally-curvy.jpg (91KB, 774x1023px) Image search: [Google]
not-fat-literally-curvy.jpg
91KB, 774x1023px
>>154146074
They're not fat or overweight, their chubby. They're girls that have a little extra cushin for the pushin' but are still within a normal (if the high end of normal) weight/BMI range.

Some of them aren't even chubby, but just have a big butt and breasts (i.e. their waist is slim and their curves are kickin')

This gives them nice feminine softness, but still allows them to keep their feminine figure without turning them into big droopy blob like most obese women.

I know the "curvy" meme has been taken over by obese tumbler girls, but most of these anime girls, or at least the ones meant to be attractive, are literally curvy.
>>
>>154147974
*they're
sorry
>>
>>154147974
Yeah the school sweater makes her look wider
>>
>>154146074
Subluminal propaganda ordered by the japanese government to make the viewers want to make women pregnant or become pregnant yourself by making thicker/wider figures more average ; to try and invert the demographic decline that combined with rampant NEEThood means the gov will run out of money within the next 20 years because no one will be able to pay taxes
>>
>>154148067
This
>>
>>154147974
They are in the upper "normal range" of Japanese BMI, which is 5 points lower.

(There are hints that BMI was skewed upward because people were already fat by then.)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.