[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>starts off nice because Oka isn't considered a threat,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>starts off nice because Oka isn't considered a threat, so she makes herself feel better by being nice to her
>as soon as it turns out that Oka's a threat, she turns turbo-bitch and tries to get her to quit tennis so she can retain her throne as queen of tennis
>barely wins the grand championship due to a fluke on her opponent's part

Is she like the second-worst character in the show?
>>
>>154138507
She's kind of a cunt but she gets better.
>>
Who is the first?
>>
>>154138583

Ootawa, the one-dimensional bitch.

>>154138563

I heard that everyone gets better after the first half, I'm just struggling to continue the series.
>>
>>154138563
I still didn't like her after she mellows out. Still a cunt.
>>
>>154138614
>Ootawa, the one-dimensional bitch.
>Otowa
>one-dimensional
It's like you didn't finish the show. Otowa literally has the best character development.
>>
>>154141396

Yeah I'm starting to see that now.

>>154140041

Pic related, does she ever chill the fuck out?
>>
>>154141556
>does she ever chill the fuck out?
Yea, and they go through some serious bonding during that doubles match.
Ojoufujin literally had no choice but to rely on Hiromi, they make quite the team imo.
>>
>>154141677

That's good to hear, she's almost ruining the show for me.
>>
I just remembered that one episode where Munakata coach did something to Ryuzaki, but I can't remember what it was, I just remember it was scandalous. hmmm...
>>
>>154141838

It was just "muh shock of having my upper arm exposed" when he ripped off the sleeve after she injured herself.
>>
>>154142070
Oh yeah, that's what it was.
>>
>>154141698
All that goes away after the twist and in S2
>>
File: disgust.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>154138507
What the fuck is that face?
>>
>>154142515

She's having a long day.
>>
>>154142515
Casuals go back to /v/ please.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.