[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst mainstream anime ever created in your opinion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: fairy tail.jpg (207KB, 1170x658px) Image search: [Google]
fairy tail.jpg
207KB, 1170x658px
What is the worst mainstream anime ever created in your opinion? I was in doubt between SAO and Fairy tail, but SAO had at least a good first episode while Fairy Tail was utter shit since day 1.
>>
>>154134342
Lucky Star.
>>
>>154134342
As much shit as I give SAO, most of the episodes in the first game were above average and it had good fight animation.
>>
Re:zero
>>
>>154134342
Naruto is the worst. There is simply nothing that comes close in how bad.
>>
>>154136676
>Implying anything in Naruto can top "Because she is Erza"
>>
>>154134342
>>
I'll agree with the OP. Fairytale is the worst thing I've ever read. The crazy part is that people told me I dropped it before it gets much worse. I think fairytale is only popular in Japan because it's a way for little kids to look at titties and asses since the fanservice level is higher than other childish battle shounen manga.
>>
>>154134342
eva
>>
>>154136748
Kaguya being the puppeteer of Zetsu being the puppeteer of Madara being the puppeteer of Obito being the puppeteer of Nagato that manipulated the Akatsuki
>>154136973
The series isn't bad, but the anime is shit because the 5 min of recap, huge amount of QUALITY moments and
>>
>>154137161

OP said anime though.

Don't forget the 2:30 long intros.
>>
>>154137092
And the Shipping, oh man the shipping Yuri shipping included
>>
The worst thing in MAL's top 50 most popular is Guilty Crown.

So that.
>>
>>154137349
But even if Guilty crown is in the top 50, is not very popular, Mirai Nikki is more mainstream
>>
>>154134342
Attack on Titan
>>
>>154134342
Fairy Tail at least has hot girls. Naruto is worse overall
>>
>>154134342
SAO has a good OST and has moments of unironic quality (too bad it's Aincrad mostly)

Fairy Tail was generic and kinda cool till Edolas; then it got outta hand with friendship and asspulls.

FT was more stable quality-wise so it's better than SAO which was doomed to be forgettable or the devil incarnate.
>>
>>154134342
SAO's first episode was ass.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.