[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bleach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (343KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
343KB, 640x480px
Just a question about bleach, if Ichigo's inner Hollow was Zangetsu all along (his real Zanpakuto). Then what does that say about ichigo himself? Isn't the Zanpakuto supposed to be a reflection of the owner or the true nature of his soul?
>>
>>154113248
Anon it's pretty obvious he is a soulless retard. I don't even think that's a controversial point in the story
>>
>>154113602
Wew lad. You could say that about a lot of bleach though.
>>
>>154113602
Soulless retard? Well the way i understand is that Zangetsu is the manifestation of the quincy powers given to him by Yhwach, while Shiro Ichigo is a manifestation of his shinigami and hollow powers.

One would think that the hollow powers originated from his botched transformation when Urahara cut his soul chain and threw him in the pit. But do you remember previous to that when he fought Renji? it was pretty clear that Shirou Ichigo existed even then.
>>
Hollow power is an inversion of the self and Zangetsu was always an incarnation of Ichigo's pure destructive power.
>>
>>154113248
They're a reflection of a Shinigami's power and soul. Basically all souls have the potential of going berserk and becoming Hollows, but Ouetsu Nimaiya came up with the idea of transferring that latent Hollow energy into swords, the Asauchi. Once a soul that could harness reiryoku channels that energy into an Asauchi, it shapes the nature of the blade into a true Zanpakuto, and that soul becomes a Shinigami.

Ichigo is an anomaly since his soul was influenced by White, the experimental Hollow created by Aizen. Read more here.
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/White
>>
>>154113758
It existed because his mother was attacked by hollows in the past. That was the explanation for his fullbring powers anyway. And some Aizen experimental stuff in the midst of it.
>>
File: FILE19366.jpg (3MB, 1200x5000px) Image search: [Google]
FILE19366.jpg
3MB, 1200x5000px
>>
>>154113248
Ask leddit they will surely know the answer.
>>
>>154113937
Do we know what Ichigo zanpakutou would look like without White influence?
>>
>>154113248
One could think of Ichigo's twin Zangetsu as being two different reflections of his own soul; White representing the 'Id' of Ichigo who operates on instinct, and Yhwach-Zangetsu as the 'Super-Ego' who acted as a guide through his early development.

By accepting both the 'real' and 'fake' Zangetsu, Ichigo accepts the whole of his true self (this happens both in the Dangai training and in the Royal Realm) and achieves the full potential of his power, best exemplified in the chapter title "The Blade Is Me".
>>
>>154117121
I love how this development and build up equates to absolutely nothing in the end because he didn't have time before being cancelled.
>>
>>154117375
Actually it sort of did; symbolically, the original Zangetsu at the core of his Bankai represents the 'core' of Ichigo's soul being the final piece of the puzzle that is Ichigo's unwavering resolve in the face of certain defeat. What wasn't fully elaborated on was whether or not Ichigo retained the Hollow and Quincy powers that were stolen from him when Tsukishima repaired his Bankai, but that's not really as important as the final battle itself.
>>
who cares
this shit was poorly written
kubo almost had a good idea going with the hollow but then dropped the ball halfway through
>>
>>154118172
Quality post m8
>>
Burn the orihime filth
Hide renji posters
>>
>>154119201
Wrong thread buddy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.