[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gintama. (2017) not ending after 12/13 episodes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_om6fyedgIS1uq3bnuo1_1280.jpg (816KB, 885x1299px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om6fyedgIS1uq3bnuo1_1280.jpg
816KB, 885x1299px
New opening and ending in April. I was really hoping the Silver Soul arc wouldn't be animated so damn soon. Judging by the OP title, they aren't adapting the skipped arcs. Shit.
Oh well, I'm still hyped for this Silver Soul arc greatness.
>>
>>154111287
I can't say no to more Gintama.
>>
>>154111287
There are 3 option
-Is a Yorinuki and they going to show some episodes that have all the important characters of the final arc, maybe this going to be between 1-2 courts.
-Is the final Arc, they going to adapt the rest of the chapters and Gorilla sensei its going to give a general idea to how to end the series
-Its a mix of the previous ideas (Like that season where the half of the episodes are of previous season)
>>
>>154111287
the anime is now 45 chapters behind the manga

don't know how will they pull off another 12 episodes

unless they adapt like 1 chapter per episodes and end in the middle of an arc?
>>
>>154111802
Right now there's room for 25 episodes in the season. Unless they animate the skipped arcs, then it can hold 39 right now.
>>
>Chico with Honeyworks
Again?
>>
>>154112184
I don't see you complaining when DOES or SPYAIR returns. Why complain about this? Actually, that was a poor comparison. DOES and SPYAIR are too good to complain about.
I think it'll be a good opening.
>>
I mean who doesn't want BnHA, SnK, and Gintama on a single day next season?
>>
Hoping this means they're animating the skipped arcs, and not Silver Soul. They'd catch up way too fast and it's not done yet.
>>
>>154111287
Well, maybe they'll make a season about the skipped arcs.
>>
>>154111287
gedoumaru and ketsuno sibling returns this week
>>
>>154111287
What's the name of the new opening?
>>
File: untitled.jpg (1MB, 1901x1400px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
1MB, 1901x1400px
>>154117902
Sorachi used almost all his character of the 10th anniversary of the manga (he make that page around the start of Shogun assassination arc)
>>154118028
Still don't have name
>>
>>154118320
Then there's still a chance they'll go back to the skipped arcs? From the first post I thought the opening's title had been confirmed and it was something like Gin Tama or whatever.
>>
>>154118440
-Probably, with the manga still unfinished and Sorachi need a least 25-30 chapters more to finish the story they can adapt the old chapters to gain time.
-There also the option that they make a yorinuki, showing a summary of various episodes that have important/used characters of the final arc
-By the name of the ending [We gotta fight] sound like a final(or Semifinal) ending, they going to adapt the final arc using all the available Ch. + a general idea of Sorachi of how he plan to end the series in 12-24 Ep
>>
>>154114557
Same.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.