[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /a/ think of Eden of the East? It's so strange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: eden.jpg (272KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
eden.jpg
272KB, 1120x1600px
What did /a/ think of Eden of the East?

It's so strange and the ending didn't feel satisfying
>>
Wasted potential: the anime
>>
A DYING SCREAM
>>
it had a great opening
>>
>>154108977
you're supposed to watch the movies now
>>
BANG
>>
>>154109090
The movies were fucking boring
>>
>>154108977
Garbage-tier sempai
>>
>>154109082
MAKES NO SOUND
>>
I'm watching it again now. There's a lot of dumb shit that happens in the TV series, but it still has the intrigue and suspense factor rolling full force to carry it through to the end. And then the movies come, which are a boring mess which ruin anything that made the TV series cool.

The opening is god tier, and the ending is very good as well.
>>
>>154109497
CALL OUT TO ALL THAT I'VE EVER KNOWN
>>
>>154108977
something something cinematic timing

it was bad
>>
>>154108977
10/10 OP
8/10 art
7/10 story
100/10 comfy
>>
>>154108977
>>154108977
They have a good radio station
>>
It was complete shit, I hated it.
>>
>>154109073
>>154109472
This. The first episode was really promising, but then it went downhill every episode until it became complete shit in the end.
>>
>>154110908
gb2/mal/
The story is nowhere near deserving of a 7/10
>>
I liked the show a lot when it was coming out. Not sure how well it would hold up.
>>
I watched this and remember literally nothing about it

Is this the one with the "mass naked child events"?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.