[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk post 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0015.png (25KB, 91x91px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.png
25KB, 91x91px
Hey, I'm the guy who posted about being new to berserk a few days ago, and I wondered about how life for guts could get any worse. Well, I'm now fully caught up. Pic related.

Any guesses on what's going to happen in the dream diving stuff?

Also, that bitchslap to faggith was absolutely amazing.
>>
I think the author is surrounding Guts with magic users because that seems to be the only way Guts can hope to oppose the godhand and Falconia is just another eclipse waiting to happen.
>>
>>154103375
Casca won't be able to cope with confronting what happened to her and will try to kill herself or she'll be upset with Guts in some manner and the party will split into two groups. They'll split and then later meet again. It'll make it especially difficult for Guts to control the Berserker armor, and he'll almost be lost to it. Through this, we'll get insight into what happened to Skull Knight.
>>
Schierke and Farnese will see the Eclipse and possibly Guts almost-rape Casca. She will recover her mind but she will be a completely different character which was hinted at by some obvious dialogue in the chapters before it.

After that it's all a slow burn until Guts reunites with Rickert and all of the allies from previous arcs at the home of the Bakiraka.

Then I'm sure it will be focused on taking down the Neo-Band of the Hawk in Falconia, eventually leading to Griffith and the God Hand.

Basically after Casca gets healed all the pieces will fall into place to lead into the final arc with Guts basically having a band of his own.
>>
>>154103789
There's no way this leads to them actually confronting the God Hand in any remotely direct manner. They'd stand absolutely no chance. There's nothing Miura could write to make that not feel like shonen.
>>
>>154103850
Well it would be Guts and Skull Knight only during the actual confrontation against the God Hand obviously.
>>
>Also, that bitchslap to faggith was absolutely amazing.

That moment was one of the highlights of reading manga
>>
File: IMG_0008.jpg (50KB, 814x764px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0008.jpg
50KB, 814x764px
The absolute best part of the bitchslap is that it was probably the first time Griffith had been harmed after he had been reborn.

It wasn't in battle, it was in his utopia. It wasn't by an enemy, it was by a former comrade. And even worse, He got rejected. I could only imagine how much that one simple slap hurt his ego.
>>
>>154103789
Nah, I think Guts and company need another arc or two to get to the final arc.

Also, didn't Skull Knight say something about going to hell and returning? Idk if that's really it but I know he said something like that in relation to Guts having the Berseker Armour.
Read it a long time ago so I might be wrong though.
>>
>>154103850
keep in mind he'd have to still travel into each of their domains now that they have "phy" bodies
>>
>>154104451
This. Rickert saw Griffith's work as a whole and straight up rejected him. I really want to see how he's turned out
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.