[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I deeply regret watching this >just 15 more episodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: A340-305.jpg (69KB, 400x466px) Image search: [Google]
A340-305.jpg
69KB, 400x466px
>tfw I deeply regret watching this
>just 15 more episodes to go
>I can do it.

Well, /a/? What series do you regret watching?
>>
I don't regret anything I watched, since the depression and utter boredom in my life, make even the worst horseshit worth it
>>
File: 1464981201757.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464981201757.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>154094259

I'm glad you found something to give your life meaning, anon. Please don't leave us.
>>
>>154093966
Sacred Seven. I believed in the series and expected it to get more interesting because some of the designs were cool. Then the designs in the later episodes became shit, too. Still mad I wasted time on that piece of shit.
>>
Was it that bad? I never watched the dub on Toonami, I don't think it was that popular
>>
>>154093966
But this anime is great.
>>
File: key_art_black_butler.jpg (37KB, 900x350px) Image search: [Google]
key_art_black_butler.jpg
37KB, 900x350px
Promised a friend I'd give it a complete watch since she always went on and on about it being her favorite anime.

I feel like I can safely say she has shit taste.
>>
>>154093966
I'm an easy going guy, and very rarely do I regret watching something, because usually some value of fun is had. This show however, was by far one of the worst anime I've seen, and I wish I could get my time back.
>>
>hating Ronin Warriors
It's okay, you can give up and go back to your moe SOL or harem anime.
>>
>>154093966
This was the shit back then. That, Saint Seiya and Shurato.

Good times.
>>
>>154093966
I...I was new to anime.
>>
>>154093966
>not enjoying your time watching something for entertainment
>continue watching because of the large amount of time already invested
>succumbing to the sunken cost fallacy

Anon WAKE UP! if you dont enjoy something fucking drop it. I got up to episode 115 of inuyasha and dropped it because i got bored. I also skipped shit arcs in Bleach.
>>
Steel Angel Kurumi
old Utewaremono
Concrete Revolutio
Full Metal Panic Fumo
The bad fma movie
Hanamaru Kindergarten
Girlish Number
Elfen Leid
Gravitation

Just a lot of bland shit, at least with bad anime you can laugh at it.
>>
>>154097715

Are you saying that based off nostalgia or have you watched the series as an adult? Because there are a lot of problems with this anime. The storytelling is some of the weakest I've ever seen, the characters are really lacking in personality and tons of shit doesn't even make sense.

And just to go on record (not that it matters but) harem is one of my least liked genres. I'm about 50/50 on SoL. My favorite genre is shonenshit so Ronin Warriors should have been right up my ally but its bad. Really bad.
>>
File: 4033434.jpg (26KB, 416x304px) Image search: [Google]
4033434.jpg
26KB, 416x304px
>>154099495

Steel Angel Kurumi was definitely a bland watch and I'm not sure why it seemed to have the level of popularity that it did back in the day. Like, the girls weren't even THAT cute so why? Kurumi was the only slightly attractive one and I don't think one girl can carry an entire franchise.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.