[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did KyoAni stop drawing cute girls after FMP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: kaname_chidori_3_zps827ad410.jpg (81KB, 454x534px) Image search: [Google]
kaname_chidori_3_zps827ad410.jpg
81KB, 454x534px
Why did KyoAni stop drawing cute girls after FMP?
>>
They didn't
>>
They realized they could make more money by drawing generic moeblobs instead
>>
When's season 3?
>>
fall 2017 i think?
>>
>>154062506
What does Season 3 cover?
>>
>>154061819
>>154062506
>>154063808
Seems like a pretty risky decision to make it a continuation(which seems to be the case since they are naming it FMP IV) 12 fucking years after the previous anime
>>
>>154061791
>They realized they could make more money by drawing generic moeblobs instead
FUCKING THANK YOU
>>
>>154061791
FMP designs were also generic.
>>
>>154061671
>forgetting sento exists
>>
>>154063938
>12 fucking years after the previous anime

WHAT HAVE I DONE WITH MY LIFE
>>
>>154063808
>>154063938
Isn't it going to be about Tessa's brother shitting in everyone's soup and Sousuke totalling the arbalest and getting a new one ?
>>
They drew cuter girls.
>>
what was this show about again?
its been so long since i've watched it and I honestly don't remember a single thing about it
>>
>>154064215
>teen soldier from a paramilitary gets to protect popular high school girl
>his army autism gets him in weird situations
>mechas and shit
>few mechas had lambda-driveā„¢ that allowed the pilot to use feelings to boost the power of the machine
>>
File: ARX-8_Laevatein_-_Scan.jpg (430KB, 793x1094px) Image search: [Google]
ARX-8_Laevatein_-_Scan.jpg
430KB, 793x1094px
>>154064189
Does it reach that point already? It's the point where FMP's format drastically changes from school to Sousuke in Europe or something.

Laevatein isn't particularly impressive though. It's basically a modded Arbalest that goes against all the good parts about the Arb like its utilitarian lines.
>>
>>154064215
Mercenary justice warrirors vs terrorists and shit - mostly using mechas. MC is part of it and has been a soldier since he was 8. Moves to Japan to protect blue-haired tsundere that has super-secret tech implanted in her subconsciousness . Apart from the mecha terror fighting action there is also a lot of MC being weird and all military and awkward as fuck in regular social situations. That last part and the dynamic between the two are the best part of the franchise IMO.
>>
>>154064114
Have you gotten married yet?
>>
File: Plan1055.jpg (183KB, 855x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Plan1055.jpg
183KB, 855x1200px
>>154064430
Belial looks far more impressive
>>
>>154064215
>high school super solider told to protect a target
>does literally the worst possible job of being subtle
>fucks up a lot of shit
>fixes fucked up shit
>something about mecha's
>Some dude who gets blown up a billion times or shot in the head won't die
>Girl soldier was told to protect saves everyone in a giant sub at the end of the show because scientist ghosts tell her how do operate a super advanced sub at the end
>>
>>154064435
>Girl has super smart tech plans and shit in her head
>Good guys never just ask her to help them out for a large sum of money
>Let her live in a highly dangerous environment instead
>>
File: Plan1058_Codarl_I.png (2MB, 892x1652px) Image search: [Google]
Plan1058_Codarl_I.png
2MB, 892x1652px
>>154064508
Venom was the the best one tho.
>>
>>154064611
They should have cleared that plotpoint. Like offer this and Chidori could just decline. It's silly how they don't even try it
>>
>>154064689
"hey here is like a billion yen, help us out and it's yours also you'll have a personal body guard the whole time"
>>
>>154064689
She told Sausuke a few times that she wouldn't want to change her lifestyle
>>
>>154064611
Afaik, Chidori wasn't a completely confirmed Whispered.
>>
>>154064778
Yeah but was there any offer other than him and others say that bad guys were after her? I mean if I was her, after the first kidnapping/death I would be begging to help out Sausuke and friends.
>>
>>154064787
Pretty sure it was confirmed she did have a good amount of data in her head a few times throughout the series.
>>
>>154064844
Yeah, but she is a dumb attention whore
>>
They started drawing cuter girls
>>
>>154064669
Also pretty good though I prefer Belial. FMP is probably the mech designer, Kanitake Ebikawa's, magnum opus. Honestly surprised he doesn't get used as often. His designs are awesome. He seems best designing enemy mechs though.
>>
>>154061671
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJrud9uW_wI

Literally this.
>>
>>154061671
becasue they discovered the kyoani face in Haruhi, and autism MOE with K-on!, then every single show made after it was a horrible combination of both.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.