[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yandere boys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: head01.jpg (155KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
head01.jpg
155KB, 800x400px
Anyone interested in Yandere Heaven? Or just yanderes boys in general?

Not sure if this was the right board. You will excuse my stupidity if it isn't.
>>
File: megane-kun.png (334KB, 536x574px) Image search: [Google]
megane-kun.png
334KB, 536x574px
I like yandere boys. There aren't nearly enough of them out there.
>>
>>154056370
/a/ is basically full of Yanderes in the waiting
>>
>>154056370
>yandere boys
Oppai loli tier. Boys can't be yandere because there isn't an inherent contrast.
Men are aggressively possessive by default.
>>
>>154056370

I am interested, too bad I can't speak Japanese to understand it.
>>
>>154057963
>Men are aggressively possessive by default.

So all men are trying to kidnap girls/take them captive just to have them all to themselves... Sorry, I meant "love them"?
>>
>>154057963
>Men are aggressively possessive by default.
Why aren't there more such male characters then? Even in shoujo manga these aren't the most common type. I like a man who wants to completely monopolize his woman and eliminate all rivals, even nonromantic ones. Most Japanese guys are too beta to do something like that.
>>
>>154058748
That's called Ryoki Tachibana and I feel that he should have been more yandere and not taken Shinogu's crap.
>>
Anon, your newness is showing. Lurk more before you post.

Yandere boys are hot. But those designs are shit.
>>
>>154058790
I like Ryoki, it's hot when a guy doesn't hesitate to physically discipline his woman. That level of kichiku is even harder to find nowadays. Most shoujo male leads don't come close to him in being aggressively possessive, contrary to the stereotype held by people who don't read much or any shoujo.
>>
>>154058980
I found him to be a really physical type of tsundere and a failed attempt at a male himedere because his struggle with his feelings and early denial and name-calling which are all typical tsundere traits and he has a pseudo "prince-like" status and bosses around his love interest.

I am fully aware that he is more of a yandere and kichiku because of the sexual harassment.

But still, why when girls hit boys is all cute but when guys do girls is abuse? I guess a similar double standard is the reason why yanderekos are more mainstream than yandere boys.
>>
>>154057724
This is really true. The new otome game for Yandere Heaven could have fixed this but it was cancelled.
>>
>>154057963
How there isn't an inherent contrast? Most yandere boys are paired off to extreme doormats. That's enough of a contrast, a aggressively possessive guy with a demure girl.
>>
>>154058952
Is this directed at me? And I did lurk around.

Though another thing I like about this series is that they have famous seiyuus making the voices, like Yuuki Kaji, Daisuke Hirakawa and Kousuke Toriumi.

But thanks for replying anyways.
>>
It's shit
>>
The world needs more yandere boys.
>>
>>154060789
State your reasons or I will dismiss your opinion as shit.
>>
>>154060816
>>154057724
Who are them? Is where they are from recommendable?
>>
File: lR8Y0SR.jpg (579KB, 960x3218px) Image search: [Google]
lR8Y0SR.jpg
579KB, 960x3218px
>>154056370
>>
>>154061381
Is it wrong that I found that to be funny?
>>
>>154061327
>>154057724 is from Watashi no Megane-kun, one of the few manga I know of with a yandere male lead. It's one of my favorites. I would read it in Japanese if you can, the English scanlation is awful.
>>
>>154061444
No I think its supposed to be funny
>>
>>154061567
Oh, alright. I guess I can add to my list of manga I will read I finally learn to read kanji.
>>
>>154060889
How about you fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled from you shit eating retard.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>154062256
How about you first, fucking moron?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.