[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mob Psycho 100 is being studied by animation students https:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: mob psycho.jpg (339KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
mob psycho.jpg
339KB, 640x960px
Mob Psycho 100 is being studied by animation students
https://twitter.com/Cy_lindric/status/836513238833483777
>>
Bones is king.
Kyoani on suicide watch.
>>
Literally who cares?
>>
>>154045447
No one gives a FUCK about your lame twitter account, please kill yourself.
>>
Yeah that makes sense.
>>
Literally nothing in 2016 had better animation than Mob did. KyoAni may be "cuter," and Ufotable may have more expensive looking stills, but nothing came close to actual creativity and smoothness in animation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vBMgSJUWWA
>>
>>154045885
Someone post the Real OP
>>
>>154045885
All that reasonable talk about animation and then you follow it up with a fucking 60fps piece of shit video

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>154045885
ED is better to be quite honest
>>
>>154045885
I don't think smoothness is the right word. It was more technically complex and creative.
>>
>>154045885
>posting interpolated shit
End yourself retard, it looks fucking terrible.
>>
>>154045598
Animation students probably
>>
>tfw the mangaka with the least art skill gets one of the most beautifully animated anime adaptations

ONE is a hero
>>
>>154045885
The style is much easier though. The characters have very simple designs.
>>
>>154046365
The fact that they had to rethink and redraw everything in a different style is exactly why they were able to go crazy.
Something like this couldn't have happened with Murata's OPM.
>>
>>154046349
Western animation students. Literal nobodies who only get taught how to use Toon Boom and social justice garbage.
>>
FilterAni BTFO
>>
Not surprising that shit was beautiful.
>>
>>154045447
I'm guessing they'll have a series of classes dedicated to the ED.
>>
>>154046474
and you, apparently, since you care enough to stick around in this thread.
>>
>>154046365
By the time ONE started drawing MP100 I think the simple designs and inconsistent features became a conscious design choice.
He has an extra dimension for his characters to express themselves when their baseline is so basic and malleable.
>>
>>154046481
Now that's a new one.
>>
Noone asked you if you care or not lame fags, the picture in the link is dope
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.