[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does most modern anime feel so disposable? For example, will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Why does most modern anime feel so disposable? For example, will anyone every remember or reference this show? Do they even remember what it's called now?
>>
>>154036099
Please get some self-awareness you stupid fucking moron. Here, I'll give you a hint to start with. There's more anime made now than ever. Therefore there will be more generic anime than ever. Also, bad shows from the past are not remembered, good shows are. Don't bother replying to me, just grow up and start using your fucking brain.
>>
>>154036099
This has always been the case. The series you remember from decades past are much smaller than those you don't. Also there's more Anime being made now so that would contribute to it.
>>
>>154036099
I agree with the other commenters, but I also want to point out that people remember DanMachi well enough that there's interest in the spinoff series. So basically that's a terrible fucking example.
>>
>>154036415
The only interest people have in this crap is titty goddess for doujin fuel.
>>
>>154036099
The girl is from Konosuba, right?
>>
To be fair, most media even back then was like that. Half the pop culture nods in Looney Tunes referenced passing fads of the time and quotes/memes of otherwise forgotten shows.
>>
>>154036563
That's more than some other anime, honestly.
>>
imagine if since then hundreds of exact same animes came out right after DanMachi, maybe with more interesting settings, narration, characters
>>
>>154036099
>Why does most entertainment feel so disposable?
FIXED THAT FOR YOU
>>
>>154036099
do you talk shit about lady hestia.
>>
Most anime is based off LN's these days. It's very easy to write and publish a LN so what publishers do is just throw a bunch of shit at the wall and see what sticks. As a result plots are churned out very quickly and aren't very detailed or unique. It's easier to just rip off Zero no Tsukaima (I'm looking at you, Blade Dance) than to come up with a new concept.
>>
>>154036147
The shows I watched 10 or 15 years ago are still referenced to this day. Most of the stuff that's been forgotten about is typically trash anyway.

FLCL was only 6 eps and people still talk about it lmao.
>>
>>154036099
The sad truth is that everything and everyone is disposable.
>>
>>154036134
first post best post
>>
>>154038626
Vandread and Gravitation came out the same year as FLCL and yet nobody talks about them. Nobody remembers shit. Memories of the past are always tend to be rosier than reality.
>>
Previous years had more anime that are remembered today than modern years have. For a long time there has been multiple classic anime remembered for a long time released every year, but most modern anime will probably disappear fast.
>>
>>154036099
>I didn't like a show so no does either

Fuck you man. Danmachi was good, and the novels are a good read.
>>
>>154036637
This. Did you know how Bugs Bunny acts and his carrot are references? Pretty much nobody does, because the guy they were aping fell into obscurity and only Bugs remained.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.