[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get in, my dude. We're goin' to Tokyo.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Get in, my dude. We're goin' to Tokyo.
>>
>>154035342
Nah, it's better to never leave your comfort zone and stay in a decaying village where most of the population is dead by the time you've grown up and the rest have moved out for one reason or another
>>
>>154035433
good morals for good kids.
>>
>>154035342
I don't trust that driver.
>>
>>154035433
I couldn't bear to be in the same car with such a grizzly looking driver.
>>
>>154035342
I want to poke her cervix.
>>
>>154035433
Didn't she stay in the end? Sometimes it's better to hold on to tradition. After all there's still all those tribal people out there who have no idea it's the 21st century.
>>
This show was fucking depressing.
>>
>>154037816
Yeah but even the fucking bear was able to handle himself around technology and non-hick types. She's basically willingly braindead
>>
>>154035433
You forgot the part where half the village is perverted old men who constantly sexualize her and her cousin who in the anime is literally just using her.

What a nice village.
>>
>>154035433

>running away
>not making the village great again

cities are objectively the shittiest places on the planet. Why would you ever want to move into one?
>>
>>154038721
Still better than living in a village where you live a bland life and spend the rest of your days wondering how it would've been if you left that place.
It's worth leaving even if it's to come back someday.
>>
>>154038821

As someone who's lived in a city their entire life, no it's not. In a village you don't have to put up with niggers, sand people and degenerates 24/7

There's literally nothing stopping you from going on trips outside of the village if you want to go exploring, but the only people who actually want to move into cities are people who've either never been to one or who've been sold a lie about how they work.
>>
>>154038930
>As someone who's lived in a city their entire life
welp and you still want to talk about the villagers
>put up with niggers
>sand people
>degenerates
You're a retard who belongs on >>>/pol/ and has a romantic view of villages. Living in bumfuck nowhere is boring as fuck and sometimes you want to do something without needing to drive for two hours.

Not every city is a north american violent shithole
>>
File: 1486087651415.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486087651415.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>154035342
Glad i'm dropping the anime like after 9EP, i can't handle the prime bullying in the anime finale.
>>
>>154039080

considering my grandmother lives in a village the the middle of bumfuck nowhere and staying out there is far nicer than where I live in the city, I'd beg to differ about 'hurr you have a romanticized view of villages'

>not every city is a north american violent shithole

you've never been to the poor district of a city, have you?

I don't particularly care if you don't understand what atomization is and how it works, but humans literally aren't designed to be packed into spaces like sardines.

>waaaaah gb2/pol/

Ah, I see. You're a shitposter.
>>
My wife Machi is so cute.
>>
>>154035433
>having the whole village to yourself and some talking bears

What's the problem again?
>>
>>154039418
Your wife is 14 and wouldn't survive the city life you love so much.
>>
You move to/near the city for a year or two in order to gain a new appreciation for the quieter life in the country and experiance the wider world a bit. You don't get that with a brief trip into the city on a weekend.

Semi-rural is best place to live though.
>>
File: 1199.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1199.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
Didn't the author apologize because the anime only ending was messed up?
>>
>>154040135
Made a comment on their tumblr apologizing for not reading the scripts for the final episodes before approving them and then mentioned she didn't like Yoshio's dialogue about making Machi a sacrifice.

This was taken down in less than an hour. Like a week or two later on the same day the staff's "thank you for watching" post was made the author made a new post saying that any issues with the end were most likely her own fault as she was the one who suggested they actually go to the city in the end (Since the anime was partially being funded by them to promote the region).

Funnier is how the guy who wrote the anime original parts deleted a bunch of his social media accounts and tried to distance himself from it as much as possible during the backlash following the final episode. This of course made the whole thing blow up even more.
>>
>>154039418
Your wife has crippling social anxiety and learned helplessness regarding most adult skills required to function in life independently.
Send her to a therapist or you're an abusive spouse/bear.
>>
>>154039080
I've lived in both and cities are shit unless you're a trendy person who goes to 'fun' 'events'.

I want to see the stars at night and not be around criminal foreigners.
>>
File: mzj932YX6F1r2dgsfo2_500.gif (611KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
mzj932YX6F1r2dgsfo2_500.gif
611KB, 500x350px
>>154035342
B-but I wanna go to Osaka!
>>
File: 46pa6.gif (153KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
46pa6.gif
153KB, 500x375px
>>154035342
Who driving car?
Bear driving car?!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.