[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell was the point of this guy's whole subplot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What the hell was the point of this guy's whole subplot? It never went anywhere. Did the creators just drop it because they ran out of time?
>>
WHATS
HIS
ENDGAME
>>
Legit was expecting the last episode to be a revisit of Death Billiards with the reveal that this dude was the old guy all along, and set it up to catch Decim fucking up (similar to what Ginti did earlier)
>>
File: 1343099326309.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1343099326309.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
The best part about that show was the OP.
>>
>>154023947
I didn't watch it until recently, honestly don't understand why most of /a/ hated it. Was much better than I expected, especially if you just consider it an episodic show and don't worry about the meta-plot too much.
>>
>>154024237
>most of /a/ hated it
what
the only hate i've ever seen is a few people complaining about the short length/plotholes and that's it
>>
>>154024312
Every time I see it brought up lately I see nothing but criticism...
>>
>>154024365
The things it did wrong were simply more memorable than the things it did right.
>>
>>154023710
I always thought the series intended to have a cosmic horror feel so I don't think they even plan this to go anywhere.

No mater what the others do it's futile in the end since even him who is implied to be a God(iirc) said that even him is only a puppet to an unknown greater power, which is very cosmic horror.
>>
>>154024484
He just said he is "closest to god", I just saw him as being in a more senior managerial position not a god or anything.
>>
>>154024558
Ah right thanks anon, forgot the dialogue.

Anyway since Japan hates this show we'll never get a conclusion anyway...
>>
>>154023710
He god.
>>
>>154024617
What Japan hates this anime.
>>
>>154025324
It not Japan it otaku doesn't like this anime.
>>
>>154025324
It sells poorly in Japan and is not received all that well I heard, while International fans considered it the best of the season.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.