[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: vlcsnap-2017-02-28-03h08m33s760.png (778KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-02-28-03h08m33s760.png
778KB, 1280x738px
People say this series is great because it goes against the usual harem stereotypes, showing how alpha the protagonist is. I got to the 3rd episode and you already get a scene like this where the guy completely submits to the girl and lets her do whatever she wants against his will. So how is it any different from your usual harem anime?
>>
File: Whats that.png (143KB, 470x186px) Image search: [Google]
Whats that.png
143KB, 470x186px
Same Harem as usual, just a bit funnier is all. At no point in the anime thus far, the manga, or the WN does Kazuma get truly sexual with any of the girls after the who Darkness snafu.
>>
File: 146467315499.png (81KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
146467315499.png
81KB, 600x900px
Kazuma is Alpha?
>>
File: 1487482242169.png (161KB, 241x367px) Image search: [Google]
1487482242169.png
161KB, 241x367px
>>154020790
Nothing really romantic happens until 3~5 volumes into the story. We won't get a confession until volume 5. Additionally, there's a severe lack of common harem cliches like accidental kissing, walking in on them changing, or a tsundere girl hitting the MC for simply interacting with other girls. There's no love at first sight, or girls liking the MC solely for the fact he's nice, aside from Yunyun, who's so desperate for friends, she'll latch onto anything genuinely nice to her. Have you actually watched harem trash?
>>
>>154020790
>1 ship that's even close to being a possible endgame
>harem

You fuckers fooled me with this tag on Familiar of Zero too, it's only a harem if the majority of the girls involved are an extremely possible endgame or there's a high possibility of a harem ending

Otherwise it's just romance
>>
>>154020790
I enoyed it for the adventuring and hijinks, but it really turns into harem blue-ball shit

Hell, I'm pretty sure the last LN spent more time talking about will-they/won't-they shit than dealing with the demon general
>>
File: Spiderman-Desk.png (594KB, 978x733px) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman-Desk.png
594KB, 978x733px
>>154020790
I would sub-categorize it as lightly harem

What drew me in was the MMORPG element mixed with Ecchi

The MMORPG feeling turned into more of a high fantasy kind of feels

Now I'm left wanting to see what my waifu has been up to every week and a really boring plot
>>
It isn't harem you fucking retard.
>>
>>154020927
Why is being beta a bad thing again?
>>
>>154020927
Going by that chart, Kazuma is definitely a Gamma.
>>
>>154023847
Because it makes you a spineless brown nosing cuck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.