[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Promised Neverland Theory Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 12

File: Minerva.png (341KB, 513x628px) Image search: [Google]
Minerva.png
341KB, 513x628px
So, today I posted this >>153994269
and I wanted to check the VIZ scans for the high quality to search for other hints that the two books are indeed the Bible and Peter Pan.
I'm sorry if someone else noticed this before, but I must have missed it.

So, I looked at the little details in previous chapters and I've found a couple interesting things that can be noticed if you look closely.
>>
File: 01.png (331KB, 712x596px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
331KB, 712x596px
First, in this panels Ray is holding a book with a picture on its cover; it could be a flying ship, but the picture is too blurry and small. If this was a flying ship, it could be (maybe) the back-cover of the book on the bottom right corner in chapter 14 if I recall correctly, which portraited a very clear flying ship with the word NEVER on it (reference to Neverland?). Anyway this isn't really significant other than Ray has already that book at hand.
>>
File: TPN - c014 (3).jpg (400KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
TPN - c014 (3).jpg
400KB, 784x1145px
>>154011915

Pic related is the flying ship mentioned in the previous post
>>
File: TPN - c017 (9).jpg (280KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
TPN - c017 (9).jpg
280KB, 784x1145px
Then after this scene, Emma is searching for another book, and Ray tells her it's under the pile of books with the Minerva Ex-Libris. Both of them are talking about ONE single book ,not two, like the ones they're looking at after this. So, unless the translation is wrong, or there is ambiguity in japanese ( I actually recall that sometimes singular and plural can't be differentiated but I don't speak japanese so I don't know, if someone can confirm it would be much appreciated), they already have one of them, and I think it's the one Ray is holding, and from the looks of the cover, it would probably be the adventure one, not the mythological one.
>>
File: 02.png (575KB, 731x1107px) Image search: [Google]
02.png
575KB, 731x1107px
In the next page we have more hints:

The book on the left has a clear picture of an angel and other details.
In the bottom panel Ray is thinking about an angel and a cup (the Holy Grail) for the mythological one and a spyglass, a map and a cap with goggles. I don't know about the goggles, but the map and the spyglass have "pirate story" written all over it.
>>
>>154011951
oh nice
>>
File: 03.png (341KB, 784x601px) Image search: [Google]
03.png
341KB, 784x601px
Then, this panel is when shit goes down really fast:

- First pic, there is a warrior with a sword (it could be anything from the Bible, maybe David, maybe Goliath, I don't know);
- Second pic, there is a motherfucking SNAKE WITH AN APPLE
- Third pic, in the other panel, an angel is fighting with a dragon
>>
File: 10_087.png (27KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
10_087.png
27KB, 128x128px
>>154012479
which means...?

I am certainly not a high quality product for demons, so please explain.
>>
File: St_Michael_Raphael.jpg (159KB, 850x994px) Image search: [Google]
St_Michael_Raphael.jpg
159KB, 850x994px
>>154012479

Well, obviously the snake with the apple is a reference to the original sin in the garden of Eden.
I think the third pic refers to Archangel Michael Banishing Lucifer from Heaven, very often Lucifer is being portrayed as a serpent or a dragon

Pic related painting by Raphael
>>
File: 04.png (141KB, 722x357px) Image search: [Google]
04.png
141KB, 722x357px
Then in the cover of one of the books (from the looks of it I think it's the "Bible") there's a dragon fighting against some warriors. I don't know what it means, maybe something about the apocalypse, I really don't know, but I don't think it's about the "Peter Pan" one (unless the dragon is actually the Peter Pan crocodile kek)
and we see a part of the title, it looks like an "..ED" but I don't know what to make out of it
maybe the SACRED BIBLE? The letter before the E doesn't look like an R though, so I don't know
>>
File: 05.png (161KB, 430x544px) Image search: [Google]
05.png
161KB, 430x544px
Then Emma states that these books will be a guide to the outside world, based on a hunch, but I bet this is true.

So, how will the pen come into play in this?

I think the B stand for Bible and 06-32 may be a quote that hold significant information.

What do you think?
>>
Are they going to fly their way out of there?
>>
>>154012909

I hope not, nothing points that way other than the flying ship
>>
>>154013110
They have to carry a bunch of kids. In a demon invested place. They need some vehicle.
>>
>>154013255
*infested
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>154011785
>minerva
>owl imagery
>>
>>154013391

More to that

William means "Will to protect" in protogermanic or something like that

Minerva the roman counterpart of Athena, was the Goddess of wisdom and cunning, and also tactical war, opposed to Ares/Mars which represented the brutal side of war.

That's literally Emma, a very intelligent girl who wants to learn tactics to protect everyone.

Will they be related to each other? Maybe he is her father?
>>
File: 1469508160343.png (47KB, 700x224px) Image search: [Google]
1469508160343.png
47KB, 700x224px
tfw it could be behind everything
>>
>>154014533

Explain further
>>
>>154014968
Clearly something is making those flowers grow
>>
>>154012887
I think you're awesome and I hope your theory turns out to be true.

Thanks for sharing.

If you'll figure out some more interesting hints feel free to write about them in these threads.
>>
>>154011785
I like it. Could be true.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.