[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: lain.jpg (79KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lain.jpg
79KB, 1520x1080px
How did you interpret the story of this show?
>>
Alice in Wonderland. Wonder means cyber this time.
>>
I love lain!
>>
>>154005654
I didn't understand the story at all so I just spam lyrics from the opening in every single Lain thread without discussing anything
>>
File: 1479278779304.png (157KB, 259x470px) Image search: [Google]
1479278779304.png
157KB, 259x470px
I did not, because that would ruin the anime. It is an experience - kinda like listening to Masonna or Merzbow. You do not ask "Why?".
>>
Protocol 7 has been backdoored to merge the Wired and the real world, Lain is some sort of manifestation of the Wired IRL and is the key to the success of that merge. Lain thinks this is a bad idea and decides to disappear and let people live normally.
I still don't seem to understand what happened to her sister, though.
>>
autism
>>
Humming of computer = deep
Nostalgia glasses contender
>>
>>154005949
True patrician.
>>
>>154005654
Lain is the "Catcher in the Rye" of anime.
And I hated the latter.
>>
>>154005949
AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND
>>
An autistic girl doing autistic things
>>
Who was the alien appearing behind the door in episode 8(or ep 9)?
>>
>>154005949
Funnily enough, when the director was asked why he choose the OP song and its significance, he replied "Because it sounds cool". There is no meaning behind any of it, nothing to understand. Pretentious tripe.
>>
I found a box set at a con I went to Saturday for $40. So good enough for that.
>>
File: autistic.jpg (55KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
autistic.jpg
55KB, 1008x720px
>>154006326
>>154008117
This is this the (wo)mans who understands: I only for firet time wathed this televion and I even noticated, whilset yes, Cool and Amosic taims of Digital Epherance and MUSATE (haha aeiou don't seem to undastud), all for what oversatuated a cause a 1 sumple noticed: LAIN and the main charachete of televion Serial Enerimants Lain (Lain or SEL for short) is actually pure they anischeral in the Classical sense of the word.

All signatiaries are there in PRINT plain and present as day at this time but dont just look me look no further:
SERIAL EXPERIMENTS LAIN ExPlay 1:
-Gets a TEXT (in PRINTED CCHARETES) from the SUICIDE GIRL. Uhh -- Really? Come on!
-Has she has sckull before? Not likely considering LITERALLY enticanc of exact OPPONENT to soschemial epherance.
Serial EXPERIMENTS lain ExPlay 2:
-Handels a machure taims: Drag abuse: in such a digital manner can only asciesce one thing: He they and friends dodn't Respect the Power of Addition. A symplication of Anischerality.
SEREAL EXPERIMENTS lain lain ExPlay 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10 I went beyond, not even going to Meniton other than one small words of advice: You've gotta have ADDittion to Boaring Shit to watch through this spart. What even was happening? Like I skip One it's so Boring and there's Nothing at all (3) and then I can't even Follow what's following me after rest and so I skip them too?

Irregulatiless, So Sa 12-13, They're Really Enitence for my point:
Sesenale Elsebian Lain not Onley Goes Balsephimus to serial's lain's best serial friend Alisu but JESUS who Came Down to The Earth TWICE to stop her Gets Killed: TWICE and then She assends the throne.
I was abast with abelief to See Her ascent the Mountain of Corpses of Blood on Her Hands (The NiGHTs) to Userp the Chair from Lain's the FATHER (not JESUS) and become Pizza Summa Laude. Now THAT's Anischeral.

Abelievabel.
>>
>>154005654
I don't care about the story, I just love Lain.
>>
Secret society creates an android meant to combine the reality of the truth with the reality that we communicate to create a perfect world and decide the best way to do that is to make her a young girl in Japan. Lain eventually discovers the Wired, realizes that it's more than just what think of the Internet, and finds out that she has unlimited power there and through that figures out she has the same kind of powers just about anywhere because she bridges the Wired and reality. After more than a bit of existential crisising, paranoia, and plenty of people lying to her, she says fuck it, kill her creators, and deletes herself from the reality of the truth.

>>154006119
She wasn't in the loop and when she realizes that everything she thought she knew was a lie and that her little sister is a reality-bending god she snaps.
>>
>>154005654
Well, I'm an honest man, so I got fucking nothing.
>>
No idea. Was too young and stupid to even have a chance at this one when I saw it.
>>
PRESENT DAY
R
E
S
E
N
T

T
I
M
E
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.