[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantastic Children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Just finished watching this anime, so let's have a thread not that I'm expecting it to live further than five posts at best.
This was a pretty interesting show that did a whole bunch of things quite differrent from how I expected it to go, starting with the very premise. I thought there'd be vampires and fantasy, not soul transfer and sci-fi
>>
>>153989645
>read the wikipedia description of characters

This sounds kind of awesome now.
>>
>>153989645
I've thought about watching this several times, yet for some reason, I have trouble getting through the first episode. There's also the fact I see people shitting on the ending every time I see Fantastic Children mentioned.
>>
File: 1476679350347.png (291KB, 710x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476679350347.png
291KB, 710x720px
I saw this when it aired on Animax as a kid and I liked it a lot. I don't remember much of it now but the soundtrack was gorgeous.
>>
Was about three times as long as it needed to be.
>>
>>153990035
It did feel a bit stretched out.
Also the part where it was just a long flashback for like 6 episodes was hilarious.
>>
>>153989645
The anime is pretty underrated but definitely one my favorites. I'm kinda weary recommending it because >muh ntr

It's definitely an interesting product, it feels like a 90 anime through and through.

Did you check out the extra ending OP?
>>
>>153990172
The extra ending?
Do you mean the epilogue in the final ep where the scientists return to their families or is there an OVA of some sort?
>>
>>153990230
Yes, that one.
>>
>>153990252
Yeah, that was nice. Poor Hesma though. Also, we don't know what Thoma's up to after the timeskip, do we?
>>
>>153990358
>Yeah, that was nice. Poor Hesma though. Also, we don't know what Thoma's up to after the timeskip, do we?

No, but he's probably fine. I think people exaggerate Thoma's issue because he didn't win (Even if when you look at it he wasn't even running), Thoma already "won" since he pretty much already had the perfect life on earth, with a loving family and a future ahead of himself, him joining Helga and Chitto was because of his guilt. There is not too much you can say about him because I don't feel like he he had many problems in his life.
>>
>>153990488
> joining Helga and Chitto
Hold on are you trying to tell me Chitto is Soran? And yeah, it's Seth who was in love with Tina, Thoma just helped Helga out, they're different people.
>>
>>153990560
>Hold on are you trying to tell me Chitto is Soran?

No, why would you get that idea? Chitto is just another dude that Helga meet, more like a brother for her. Soran probably spent all of his past lives traveling the world, looking for Helga/Tina.
>>
>>153990618
Sorry, you putting that right after talking about winning and whatnot left me confused.
>>
File: CFxQlS7VIAECUiS.jpg (32KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
CFxQlS7VIAECUiS.jpg
32KB, 600x451px
>>153990726
Yeah, it's fine don't worry. I was specifically talking about him joining Helga and Chitto in their adventure.
>>
>>153990172
>>muh ntr
is it bad?
>>
>>153992754
Personally It didn't bother me, then again I don't consider stuff like "arranged marriage" NTR. It's only NTR if they are in a consensual relationship and the focus and story is on the girl feelings rather than the guy.

If you got triggered by stuff like Erased you'll get triggered by this for sure.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.