[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 5.jpg (271KB, 870x1236px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
271KB, 870x1236px
What went wrong?
> Ironically is a powerful magician.
> Pulls whatever convenient spell out of his ass and wins.
> Gets harem.
Manga art is somewhat ok. But the story goes downhill. Why?
>>
I gets sleepy whenever he explains muh nippon magic superiority

Call me back when he finally bangs the redhead
>>
>>153985913
Mc is shitty pretty boy spewing nonsense, even re:monster is better.
>>
File: Derp Ninja.jpg (21KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Derp Ninja.jpg
21KB, 240x240px
>>153986098
Oh no, Re:Monster is the worst of them all.
> I ate a rock
> It was a good rock
> I gain powers through eating any weird shit
> Today, I had sex with a dryad
> Later, the harem got angry
> Soon, I did an orgy with all of them with alot of play
> I made an aphrodisiac and made the elves consume them and I ended up fucking a few in the process.
Even the narrative is the same.
>>
>>153985913
>What went wrong?

Here:
>Isekai
>>
>>153985913
Second chapter is out and felmenia just wrecks some random magician.
>>
File: notAsch the Bloody reincarnation.jpg (250KB, 882x1280px) Image search: [Google]
notAsch the Bloody reincarnation.jpg
250KB, 882x1280px
Reminder that more and more will come out. There's no stop to isekai.
>>
>>153989596
Has more of this come up? last i remember was harold meeting the info broker
>>
>>153989628
New chapter yesterday. Also, Ouroboros chapter is bound to come out later.
>>
>>153990140
Noice
>>
>>153985913
How come generic isekai don't get adapted but "unique" isekai like Re zero and Konosuba gets adapted?
>>
Lazy King anime/manga when?

Part 3 when?
>>
>>153990514
Define generic
>>
>>153990514
Define "generic", because "unique" isekai is no longer unique anymore. Now it's just the whole different twist that becomes generic. Now generic isekai are uncommon nowadays.
>>
>>153990779
The one that takes itself seriously of course. And by seriously I mean a proper story without any deconstruction or subversion shit.
>>
>>153990850
They are proper stories though. Most isekai nowadays like more than half have some kind of twist. See Katahen No Riku for example can you call that "deconstruction"? Nope its just another isekai with another twist like Re:Zero and many more.
>>
I want more Konjiki no Word Master.
>>
>>153990782
Nowadays "generic" means it has JRPG mechanics in a medieval fantasy JRPG with skills and levels and adventurer guilds and slaves, with a cheat MC who was summoned from Japan, and possibly a demon lord. Whether or not there is a "unique" gimmick slapped on top is irrelevant to the foundation which is utterly generic.

That manga about a guy who became a talking magic sword and was picked up by an orphaned catgirl had promise for being something different, right up until he told her to <Equip> him and use his unique <Skills>.
>>
>>153990944
>They are proper stories though. Most isekai nowadays like more than half have some kind of twist.
Not relevant. The "twist" is often simply something ludicrous or arbitrary shoved on as window dressing to catch the eye, but underneath it's still the exact same fake Dragon Quest world.
>>
>>153990779
>The Unparalleled Saint Salaryman and the Road to Surviving in an Alternate World

>Alternate World Station Café

>Alternate World Brothel Manager

>Item Collector in an Alternate World

>This Alternate World's Magical Language Looks Just Like Japanese

>Doing My Best to Pet Fluffy Things in an Alternate World.

>The Chronicle of the Male Virgin Who Travels to the Alternate World Chiirem [cheat + harem] and Gains Healing Magic.

>I Leveled Up Through Parasitism But I Might've Gone Too Far

>This Hero's Too Cautious Even Though He's OP

>I'm Bad at Communication, But I Maxed Out My Negotiation Skills So I Got Reincarnated

>They Say You Can't Get Reincarnated in a Fantasy World If You Get Hit by a Truck, So I Decided to Work with a Pretty Girl

>I Was Reborn as a Vending Machine and Wander the Labyrinth

>I Defeated Slimes for 300 Years, and Before I Knew It My Levels were Maxed Out

>I Went to School to be a Swordswoman, But My Magical Aptitude is 9999!?

>What If the Guy in the Village Before the Final Dungeon Lived in the Starting Town?

>Do You Like Your Mom? Her Normal Attack is Two Attacks at Full Power

Hmm, there seems to be a pattern of some sort emerging.
>>
>>153991036
That's what you call utterly uncreative, not generic.
>>153991130
That's called being dull and stupid.
>>
I wonder what would happen if someone made an Isekai story about being transported inside an existing game in our world?
>>
>>153991242
Please tell me these aren't all real series and you just started making shit up.
>>
File: Bored look.jpg (371KB, 824x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Bored look.jpg
371KB, 824x1192px
>>153991242
These isekai makes me as bored-looking as pic related.
>>
File: Scientist-chan.png (55KB, 301x397px) Image search: [Google]
Scientist-chan.png
55KB, 301x397px
>>153991297
Those are real titles. Some of which are on novelupdate.
>>
>>153991289
Anon, you could get copyrighted.
>>
File: 1488087061995.png (297KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
1488087061995.png
297KB, 586x634px
>>153991242
>>The Chronicle of the Male Virgin Who Travels to the Alternate World Chiirem [cheat + harem] and Gains Healing Magic.
>Chiirem [cheat + harem]
>>
>>153991258
The more you lack creativity, the more the specific features your product will share with others in its class i.e. generic features such as <Skill>s and <Levels> and <Crop rotations>.

Being generic in this context doesn't mean you are identical to everything else out there, it means that a substantial quantity of your world and even the characterization and certain key plot events are shared with other shit out there.
>>
>>153991381
>you will never be copyrighted by a famous game company just because you wrote an isekai that uses one of their games as the setting
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.