[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you rank the Naruto arcs? Mine would probably be something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1488061779188.jpg (292KB, 850x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1488061779188.jpg
292KB, 850x1201px
How would you rank the Naruto arcs?
Mine would probably be something like:
>top tier
Sasuke retrieval arc
Chuunin exams
>mid tier
Itachi vs Sasuke arc
Zabuza arc
Naruto learns rasengan arc
Pain arc
Kakashi flashback
>low tier
Taka arcs
Five kage summit
4th ninja war
Gaara retrieval arc
>shit tier
filler arcs

Am I forgetting any?
>>
for i«me it'd be mostly the same except for the naruto learns rasengan arc (should be lower) and the second chunning exam (forest and duels that followed) should be on a category of its own. I know it's not tecnically an arc but it was when naruto was at its best
>>
>>153978686
>second chunning exam (forest and duels that followed) should be on a category of its own
what would the other part of the chuunin exam be?
>>
>>153976899
>2 unique posters

You're really desperate in spamming and samefagging all your Naruto threads, huh.
>>
>>153979399
>samefagging
how new are you? I was clearly responding to the first replier, that's not samefagging you autist.
>>
>>153976899
>Best tier
Zabuza arc
>Top tier
Chuunin exams
Sasuke Retrieval Arc
>Meh tier
The one where Asuma dies was okay, I guess
Kakashi's Flashback
Naruto training with the Sage was fun at times
>Bad/disappointing tier
Everything else except
>Shit tier
Filler arcs (lol wtf was that ino golden shower episode? i mean lol wow)
>>
>>153979789
Do you remember that filler arc about the butterfly village where everywhere was a butterfly like Choji?
>>
>>153976899
>Zabuza arc
>not top tier
It was honestly more seinen than shounen

Would say that Chuunin exams dserves it's own tier though. Was fantastic.

Itachi vs Sasuke arc is low tier as well.

But other than that not bad rankings. It really is dissapointing how good pre-timeskip is compared to post-timeskip.
>>
File: blloooppp.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
blloooppp.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>153980012
What the fuck. I stopped watching after the previously mentioned ino episode.

I mean, seriously?! I mean, it doesn't sound worse than the ino episode but really?! Holy shit. Wow.
>>
>>153976899
It's really impressive how much fanart she got
>>
Excluding the filler I liked all of part 1. Shippuden felt like a drag (kek shikamaru) at first, Gaara arc was unbelievably boring to me.
Didn't care too much for sasuke so I didn't really like taka arcs, but thought his fight with itachi was great and the summit was interesting.
Was super hyped for 4th great ninja war but it later devolved into staleness and then outright crap.
So top tier
>chuunin/sasuke retrieval (for the fight mainly)
Shit tier
>4th great ninja war. Pretty much killed the series for me.
>>
>>153980256
It might have been in shippuden, I'm not sure, it was either that or at the end of part 1 in the whole filler section somewhere.
>>
>>153980354
Of course, Tayuya was hot as fuck and had really lewd dialogue that made little naruto fanboys hard. It's only natural that once they grew up and started doing hentai art, they'd do some of Tayuya. Her ability was one of the most interesting ones in the series too, I wish they had more stuff like it instead of just pure wizardry like it turned into later.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.