[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Are there any anime that are legit better than the manga? i believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 25

File: kuwaborea.gif (999KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kuwaborea.gif
999KB, 500x375px
Are there any anime that are legit better than the manga? i believe hunter x hunter, yu yu hakusho, saint seiya, and I hear fist of the north star are
>>
File: akira.jpg (110KB, 736x1038px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
akira.jpg
110KB, 736x1038px
Fight me.
>>
>>153957794
Jojo part 1 and 2
Yugioh
>>
File: 1486177580338.jpg (40KB, 478x483px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486177580338.jpg
40KB, 478x483px
>>153957794
Yes, there are quite a number. Lurk for two years before posting.
>>
>>153958135
i refuse
>>
>>153958224
Then fuck off altogether, you casual newfag shit.
>>
>>153958332
rude
>>
>>153957794
Gintama
>>
>>153957794
quick rundown on this guy?
>>
>>153957794

Usagi Drop
>>
>>153958135
>>153958332
Says the dumb moeshitter
>>
Black Lagoon.
>>
File: 1483328697562.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483328697562.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>153957794
Most of them.
>>
>>153957794
Kaiji since the soundtrack and the voiced narrator simply make it better
>>
File: 1475245399392.jpg (84KB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475245399392.jpg
84KB, 960x720px
>>153957794
>using that gif
>not a yuyu hakusho thread
0/10 OP
>>
File: Bamboo-blade.jpg (203KB, 480x513px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bamboo-blade.jpg
203KB, 480x513px
The manga pissed me off.
>>
>>153961405
This.
Also, the animated pachinko action is a plus.
>>
>>153957794
K-ON, Kobayashi no Maidragon, Nichijou. That many.
>>
>>153961247
this.
>>
File: images2.jpg (8KB, 261x193px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images2.jpg
8KB, 261x193px
>>153961381
Wrong
>>
>legit
stopped reading there fuck u op
fuckin fagg
>>
>>153957794
YER A MESHI
>>
>>153961197
Fuck. Just noticed that.
>>
File: 1486682898792.gif (359KB, 400x296px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486682898792.gif
359KB, 400x296px
>>153961881
What is this, a Mittermeyer for ants?
>>
Infinite Stratos
>>
>>153957794
>HxH anime
>better than manga
Yeah no.
>>
>>153957794
Elfen Lied. The manga was absolute shit. The anime was merely just garbage.
>>
Usagi Drop unless you're a pedo
>>
>>153957794
Golden Boy but only the dub
>>
>>153961197
North Kuwaborea best Kuwaborea
>>
>>153958103
No JoJo anime is even close to the manga is any aspect.
>>
>>153962869
Yeah yes
>>
File: 1483565896495.png (382KB, 680x462px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483565896495.png
382KB, 680x462px
>>153965094
>>
>>153957794
Nichijou. The comedic timing it better.
>hunter x hunter, yu yu hakusho
Well, no. No.
>>
The first 2 or 3 parts of jojo
>>
>>153966902
>>153965094
>>
Angelic Layer
>>
File: du9.png (675KB, 740x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
du9.png
675KB, 740x1200px
>>153965094
This.
>>
>>153957794
FMA 2003
>>
>>153957794
Saint Seiya for sure.

Fist of the North Star no. Too much shallow filler.
>>
>>153961293
>Confirming the fact that you're a newfag
>>>/v/ is that way jerk off.
>>
>>153957970
I agree. The manga is longer, but honestly it's just more of the same. Tetsuo turns into a fetus monster twice, Tokyo gets blown up several times, they spam that orbital laser, and in between it's just pages and pages of run-n-gun. It doesn't develop any of the themes or characters further than the anime does, it simply throws them into more action scenes.

Don't get me wrong, it's still a great ride, masterfully drawn, but the anime is the exact same experience condensed into a neat package, with beautiful animation and music.
>>
Ping-Pong the Animation.
>>
File: 1484696994764.jpg (1MB, 1000x3708px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484696994764.jpg
1MB, 1000x3708px
>>
>>153971387
The manga was an adaption of the anime in this case. The general rule is usually "Original>any adaption" The exception is when studios take shitty LNs and make them better.
>>
>>153970808
nice try
>>
>>153961247
Absolutely not.
>>
>>153957794
MAR broke up the tournament plot, so for the first time filler was used for good. The ending was also better than the manga counterpart.

Hunter X Hunter 2011 is better off now because it resolved at a point where there were no cliffhangers.
>>
>>153964677
>filename

Goddamn kek
>>
Urusei Yatsura
>>
>>153962869
1999 is better than the manga.
>>
>>153971476
>The manga was an adaption of the anime in this case.

You have brought peace to my life that for some stupid reason I was never inclined to look for. Thank you anon.
>>
>>153957794
Eureka Seven but I guess that's cheating a bit since the manga was a shitty spin-off that nobody cared about
>>
Evangelion?
>>
>>153957794
Most of the anime that spawned manga instead of the other way around are. I think Sailor Moon is the only anime I liked more than the source manga that changed a lot of things.
>>
A lot of OVAs and movies. For instance the Angel Cop OVA was amazing while the original manga is a bland one-shot. Spriggan's manga was almost incoherent while the movie provided some awesome visuals. Akira has been brought up before.
>>
>>153962869
The HxH manga could put to sleep people on crack.
>>
Shingeki no Kyojin, the manga is so awful that i'm not sure how it become popular in the first place.
>>
The anime of Monster is basically a shot for shot remake of the manga and I would say the voice acting and some directorial flourishes make it better.
>>
>>153971165
But the anime cuts out most of the stuff that gives context to a lot of scenes in the show, and as a result ends up with tons of pointless characters and scenes that go nowhere and mean nothing, and things that happen 'just cause'. It's more condensed but less coherent.
>>
planetes
>>
>>153975850
I disagree, I think the pacing is off in the anime, it takes so much more time to watch monster than it does to read it, and towards the middle of the story the plot slows down a bit, and watching the anime gets a bit tedious at that point. I think the manga is paced practically perfectly and when you animate it and speak every line then it messes with that delicate balance.
That being said the anime is still fantastic, and if you aren't into manga you should definitely watch the anime because Monster is a masterpiece.
>>
>>153976684

That's only because of the fundamental differences in the nature of anime and manga. But I still believe the Monster anime to be superior, by a little. Yeah it did drag in some parts, could have probably cut one or two episodes down with some tighter editing, but then it wouldn't be as faithful.
>>
File: 1485828069554.jpg (52KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485828069554.jpg
52KB, 600x800px
>>153957794
Full Metal Alchemist 2003.
>>
File: quality.jpg (294KB, 1000x755px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
quality.jpg
294KB, 1000x755px
>>153965094
>>
>>153976782
I could draw better than this....
>>
>>153976764
I don't think it should be cut down at all, I love that it's faithful, monster doesn't have any irrelevant moments or characters so if you take anything out it starts to fall apart. I just think that because of the differences between anime and manga the manga works better. They're effectively the same thing though so it really comes down to what your personal preference is.
>>
The original vs the adaptation? I can name a few I enjoyed better than the OG.

Jojo Part 1 and 2
Akira
Lupin III
KonoSuba
Rakugo Shinjuu
Midori no Hibi
Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
Usagi Drop
Ajin
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
Mob Psycho 100
FMA Brotherhood
Hellsing Ultimate
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
Sakamoto Desu ga?
>>
>>153977894
>Sakamoto
This actually works better in manga format, I didn't enjoy the show as much as I did with the manga.
>>
>>153976782
I don't understand why Part 2's proportions are so bad. They're worse than Part 1 and that was before Part 2
>>
File: coach.gif (916KB, 400x301px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
coach.gif
916KB, 400x301px
>>153976982
do it fgt
>>
>>153971053
thank god. at least that board isn't garbage
>>
>>153957794
Gintama is an easy one.
>>
File: 023.png (695KB, 1762x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
023.png
695KB, 1762x1400px
>>153976982
He got better.
>>
File: 23423432423234324.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23423432423234324.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
Dennou Coil
>>
File: seto-no-hanayome.jpg (214KB, 743x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
seto-no-hanayome.jpg
214KB, 743x800px
>>153957794
>>
>hunter x hunter anime
>Better than the manga
You better be talking about the '99 anime, and even then, no.
>>
Those shitty fucking 4koma mangas like Nichijou.
>>
>>153981483
2011 is the absolute best way for someone to get into HxH. It's valuable for that alone. Plus it's a really good adaptation overall. I don't get the love for 1999 here. I will agree that the manga is better than both of the anime.
>>
>>153961247
I came to post this.
>>
File: soul-eater-3[1].jpg (431KB, 1600x1171px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
soul-eater-3[1].jpg
431KB, 1600x1171px
Fucking fight me
>>
File: jjdaiya.jpg (201KB, 1206x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jjdaiya.jpg
201KB, 1206x1536px
>>153965094
I agree with this, specially part 3 and 4

In part 3's case the pacing is ABYSMAL in the anime and the art is bad compared to the manga.

In part 4's case the manga is just better in absolutely every aspect.
>>
>>153980493
absolutely not
>>
File: 1457403854819.jpg (922KB, 1733x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457403854819.jpg
922KB, 1733x1500px
>>153957794
Sailor Moon
>>
>>153980379
>everybody samefaced
>everybody dead-eyed and/or fish mouthed
>all men look like manfaced women, all women look like girlfaced men
>just has everyone doing gay catwalk struts and fashion magazine posing
I mean I guess on a technical level it's better.
>>
>>153957794
The Dragon Maid anime is legit better than the manga
>>
Azumanga Daiou just for RASUBELLI HEAVEN
>>
Ouran High School Host Club manga is unreadable, but its anime is pretty good.
>>
>>153981615
This

Azumanga Daioh is one of my all time favorite shows and Yotsuba&! is a perfectly good series so Azuma's a good writer but I cannot read the manga at all. The 4koma format in general is absolutely terrible, like reading an even shittier newspaper strip, and completely anathema to good writing or joke telling.
>>
>>153982397
You're wrong.
>>
>>153982733
The actual volumes are fine, it's just a travesty how awful the available scans for the series are.
>>
>>153982952
The anime is fucking awful and has a shitty ending
Why did they even gave it an anime original ending?
>>
>>153981831
Never read the manga, but heard they decided to have Spider-tits eat Metaphysical Tri-clops to achieve an ultimate form rather than go down the path of her trying to seduce him and then getting killed.

This somehow doesn't sit well. I mean let's be honest, the only good villians Soul Eater had were ironically not Arachne or Asura. Medusa and her lackey's were great as were Arachne's minions but Arachne herself was boring as shit.

Asura could have used some major development because as a character concept he was pretty damn cool, so it just sounds like a bad decision to have him merge with one of the more boring characters simply because she's higher on the totem pole.
>>
>>153961381

Honestly the anime and the novels are basically a 1:1 translation. That's why the pacing isn't great for the anime, it's a book's pacing.
>>
Outlaw Star.
>>
>>153983050
They practically had the same ending.

>Mine and Tatsumi
Literally nothing was lost since these characters weren't very good in the first place.

The anime has better animation than the manga has art, the pro of a decent OST and great OPs to boot as well. There is literally no argument for the manga unless you happen to like Mine and Tatsumi.
>>
>>153980634

Does anyone even give a shit about the manga?
>>
>>153983218

I read the translated book and I just didn't like the writing style. I think it really does work better as an anime.
>>
>>153981332

The old SM anime has fantastic direction and comedic timing, and honestly the character redesigns are for the better.
>>
>>153983442
It gets better over time, volume 1 is rough.
>>
>>153983405
Maybe if it was translated
>>
>>153957794
I liked Rozen Maiden animated better, only because the manga became a disaster.

I haven't seen the new series though
>>
The manga of Full Moon Wo Sagashite was all kinds of fucked up so the anime definitely improved it.

Shoujo manga is fucking terrible.
>>
>>153977894
>Midori no Hibi
fuck no, it cut out a ton of shit
>>
File: huh.jpg (39KB, 201x277px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
huh.jpg
39KB, 201x277px
>>153982811
You've got some bum fuckawful taste if you think Azumanga Daioh (manga) isn't god tier.

Yonkoma is a generally bad format but there are series that do well with it. Nozaki-kun, Azumanga Daioh, Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu, Ojojojo
>>
>>153981831
>Mifune lives
nope
>>
>>153957794
Out of those only HxH 99 is on par with the manga.

The rest are fun anime but not that good adaptations
>>
I want to say Trigun, but honestly I've forgetten how the manga is.
>>
>>153983765

The Azumanga Daioh manga is just dull as fuck because that's what 4koma is. It's a shit format and it's bad for pretty much everything. You have to specifically structure jokes that work for the 4koma format so it's tremendously limiting and Azumanga's brand of character-focused humor isn't a good fit for it.

Pretty much every anime based off of a 4koma is better than the 4koma, including all the shit you named.
>>
>>153983919
Nah, mate, you just have such a massive bias that it's transformed your taste into shit.

Like seriously, you're completely bullshitting.
>>
>>153984782

OK bro excellent rebuttal there. I see I'm dealing with an intellectual mastermind here. "Nah m8 lol"
>>
>>153984838
Your post was basically "no no no" to my response of "just because it's a generally bad format doesn't mean there aren't standouts". What do you want exactly? Me to explain to you that each of those series are beloved and half of them aren't even animated? And there's a reason for that. Plenty of 4-koma go entirely under the radar. To utilize the format and still create a success in spite of its limitations is a sign of sheer quality. A sign only a blind dipshit such as yourself would miss.
>>
>>153984948

There are people who like everything, it doesn't change that 4komas are shit. You're entitled to your own opinion but don't act like Azumanga Daioh was some masterpiece that demonstrates the art and complexity of 4komas. Now that's bullshit.

You sound like you're taking this quite personally, by the way.
>>
>>153980379
He replaced old problems for new problems.
Araki is and always has been a bad artist.
>>
>>153985048
>don't act like Azumanga Daioh was some masterpiece
It was a masterpiece.
>that demonstrates the art and complexity of 4komas
I didn't say that.

And yeah I'm taking you talking shit about one of the best manga series of all time personally, it's an utter garbage and dull ass opinion. Azumanga Daioh is a hilarious and surreal work that practically set standard for the genre yet still surpasses pretty much anything that came after it in most regards.
>>
>>153984948
>it was popular and got an anime adaptation therefore it's good
It's a case of polishing a turd. Pretty it up as much as you want but the format is inherently shit and limiting and the actual Azumanga manga is no different. The characters, the timing on jokes, the music, animation, all of it is what actually makes Azumanga good and none of it really exists in the manga because, again, the format itself does not allow for anything like that.

I've tried reading the manga and it's not good not because Azuma's a bad writer (he's not) but because the format itself is just inherently limiting and just makes it dull and charmless.
>>
>>153985533
>>it was popular and got an anime adaptation therefore it's good
that's not what I said at all, but people liking things is indeed indicative of success, especially given the fact that this is a format that generally gets next to no attention whatsoever

I honestly enjoyed the manga more because I got more content, and felt the jokes were generally paced better. I think the anime is good but doesn't beat out the manga. I would never use the words "dull" or "charmless" to describe the series, and honestly this is the first time I've seen anyone actually describe Azumanga Daioh in such a way.
>>
>>153985663
>people liking things is indeed indicative of success

Why aren't you reading Boruto?
>>
>>153985987
Boruto is a success, but so are most generic battle manga (even those that die young). The same cannot be said for generic yonkoma.
>>
>>153961197
kek
>>
>>153985213

Azumanga Daioh was not a masterpiece. Not even slightly. Don't kid yourself. It's enjoyable but probably one of the most overrated series of all time. And the 4koma is boring shit, like all 4koma manga.
>>
File: 0.jpg (41KB, 495x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0.jpg
41KB, 495x480px
>>153986185
Meh. I can't even be arsed to be riled by such horseshit.
>>
4chan is where people post extreme versions of their true opinions to test the belief
>>
>>153986522
I provided my argument, others were provided against it. If you don't agree, you've got shit taste and I don't see how I could convince you.

But I will say this, I know the vast majority of people think of Azumanga Daioh as one of the greats so thinking about it, I can't really give a shit about the few idiots who need everything animated.

>Lol
fucking newfags
>>
>>153986522
>Lol
Fuck off.
>>
>>153986615

Sorry but "u got shit taste ur wrong" is not an argument.
>>
>>153986522
> You are the one being contrarian here
No, he's the one spouting the accepted and standard opinion, which is that the AD manga > anime.

> you are the one who came in here crying about how 4koma can be great and AD is the greatest shit ever
> the burden of proof is on YOU
Again, no, you were the first one to make a claim (in >>153982811). The burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>153978220
I'm from /v/ and it amuses me that you think this.

Well, back to my casual watching habits with Cowboy Bebop.
>>
>>153986717
Has good pacing, is humorous, is surreal, is much beloved, and set standards are the arguments. You missed those. The shit taste part is ignoring that and thinking that it's bad because that's just your opinion. Well, in regards to your opinion, a lot of people don't happen to share it and reread AD a shitton because it's a good goddamn manga. Rewatching Azumanga is ironically a worse off idea, because you are subject to its pace, as you are with any anime series.
>>
>>153981644
>2011 is the absolute best way for someone to get into HxH.
Yeah, I love how they took Chapter 1 and put it at the beginning of a later arc. I love how so many people think Kite was just a random nobody added to generate drama. Yeah, so much better.
>>
>>153986769

Well I didn't make that post so there's at least two people who think 4komas are shit. And this is a thread about anime that are superior to the manga. So that guy(You), by saying that the first guy is wrong and that the AD manga is superior, is being contrarian.

If he(You) thinks otherwise, he should be able to explain why it's so great, since the post he is responding to took the time to explain why he didn't like it. Instead he just starts going "no you're wrong because I say you're wrong"

And I have been around a while and since the very beginning there's been loads of people who say something like "I liked Azumanga Daioh but then I tried to read the manga and..." so no, the manga being this masterpiece is hardly the accepted and standard opinion, I'd say it's pretty much a meme like all the normies who say the book is always better when they've never read the book. It's just assumed it's true, but in the case of AD it's really not.

>>153986811

Well the anime did all those things too so what's your point? Also what "good pace?" It's a fucking 4koma.
>>
>>153986938
>Well the anime did all those things too so what's your point? Also what "good pace?" It's a fucking 4koma.
If you don't recognize that there can be "good" and "bad" pacing to yonkoma I dunno what to tell you. The timing is good, basically, and it reads at a relaxed pace. It's a different and in my opinion better pace than the animated series. I also mentioned it has more content. It does, because of course it does, and that's another thing that gives it a leg over the adaptation.

As for everything else, due to the greater amount of content the fact that the jokes (which came from the manga), the surreality (which came from the manga), characters (manga) and their interactions (manga) are on about the same level, since there's more of it in the manga I'd say that also makes it the better of the two.
>>
>>153986938
>Well I didn't make that post so there's at least two people who think 4komas are shit
The burden of proof is still on the original claim.

> that guy(You)
>he(You)
Oh, please, so am I supposed to assume that you're lying about not being >>153982811 , or what?

>by saying that the first guy is wrong and that the AD manga is superior, is being contrarian.
Disagreeing is not being contrarian, nigger.

> so no, the manga being this masterpiece is hardly the accepted and standard opinion
Nice strawman, I never said fucking anything about masterpieces.

> I'd say it's pretty much a meme like all the normies
Please fuck off back to /r9k/ or /s4s/ or wherever the fuck you're absorbing this cancerous speech.
>>
>>153986938
>I have been around a while
>normies
Uh huh.
>>
>>153987052
>If you don't recognize that there can be "good" and "bad" pacing to yonkoma I dunno what to tell you. The timing is good, basically, and it reads at a relaxed pace.

What pace?
What timing?
It's a 4koma, it's always going to be the same shit. That's why the format is so crappy.
>>
>>153987119
No, it really isn't. You should read more manga, I guess.
>>
>>153986938
>>153986615
>Lol
>normies
>I've been here since the beginning, trust me!
Just stop.
>>
>>153987147

Ok buddy you have no argument so you're just criticizing tone instead. I get it. You "won," congrats.
>>
Evangelion
>>
>>153987196
If you're having an argument in public, and your dick's hanging out with CP stapled onto it, no one gives a shit what you're talking about, they're going to tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>153957794
Yamada and the Seven Witches, because while the anime is about half as long as it should be, at least it doesn't recycle the same plot line three times for maximum milking.
>>
>>153973941
I agree, the manga was way superior , and at least didnt make Shinji be a total faggot
>>
>>153987434
The manga was easily superior for the part the anime covered, though. It's not like Usagi Drop where the anime is a more-or-less equal adaptation of what it covers.
>>
>>153983784
The irony is that both battles between Black Star and Mifune were incredibly badass, just that one ended with Mifune dying and one didn't.

Mifune dying never hit me right because they never bothered showing how Angela reacted to learning of his death, or if she ever found out at all. Honestly I don't think a single part of the manga would have been different if Mifune had lived, so it does bug me that Ohkubo iced him. Mifune's too cool to die.
>>
>>153989046
I think the importance of Mifune dying wasn't that Angela was left alone, but that Black Star killed someone.

His personal history is full of murderers (well, assassins), Mifune's death let his partner evolve, and it was a big swing for his characters development

...At least as far as I remember, because I dropped the fuck out of Soul Eater after a while.
>>
>>153962869
>>
>>153971165
When tetsuo went back to the American air carriers for the third time, I was ready to throw the book
>>
>>153958103
But you're wrong about both of those
>>
>>153989210
>>153989046

What was Soul Eater's biggest mistake? I'd say the world building and making Asura one of Death's sons.

The world they lived in wasn't really explained all too well so the history regarding Deaths organization, the war with witches and other concepts failed to be captivating.

Making Asura a fragment of Death. This idea alone wasn't that bad, but the problem is how it was presented. Rather than simply be a child and potential successor to Death like Death Jr, Asura was made from a fragment of death to remove his fear. This severally fucked his potential as a character because it simplified his background narrative into being a creature of habit. He was originally shown as a guy who was so afraid of everything he tried to become god; instead he was afraid because he was a manifestation of a deities fear that was foolishly turned into a soldier.

It feels like the author saw FMA being completed and thought the retarded idea of homonculi being fragments of a beings personality was cool when really it's a shit tier concept that ruins villains.
>>
>>153989397
And? You forgot to use words anon
>>
>>153989494
i honestly, truly believe the soul eater manga did no wrong. then again, it was like the first manga i ever read so maybe my powers of critique were not fully developed yet.
>>
>>153989494
I dropped it before learning all that, but to me it kinda felt like it was just becoming a mess that I couldn't care about at all.
>>
>>153957794
Youjo Senki
>>
>>153957794
Planetes
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 25


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.