[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SAO will return Is /a/ ready for season 3 of SAO:Isekai edition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: 179337[1].jpg (52KB, 225x347px) Image search: [Google]
179337[1].jpg
52KB, 225x347px
>SAO will return
Is /a/ ready for season 3 of SAO:Isekai edition?
>>
>>153945329
>Alicization was written already before start of isekai trend
Truly the most progressive franchise.
>>
>>153945357
SAO started it when the anime released.
>>
>>153945357
Not really.
It was written when the trend was first catching on among WN writers but before the anime boom.
>>
>isekai
But it's not.
>>
>>153945329
whatever happened to alicization? did Alice won the Kiritobowl or she got eugeo instead?
>>
>>153946167
Eugeo died.
Lolice's memory fragment was permanently destroyed and effectively "went to the afterlife" along with Eugeo so I guess you could say he won in some shitty way.
Kirito's brain gets fried and he falls into a coma INSIDE the simulation too so Alice has to take care of his crippled ass for a few months. She also falls madly in love with him, surprise surprise.
Then shit happens and Asuna logs into the simulation as a literal goddess and cat fights over Kirito's drooling comatose body with Alice.
Then more shit happens and Kirito wakes up and beats the big bad and everyone is happy.
Alice gets a robot body and becomes human rights ambassador for the fluctlights in the real world but she'd much rather spend her time hitting on Kirito and trying to steal him away from Asuna instead.
The end.
>>
>>153946450
you can't fuck a robot also
>alice a fucking ai is now living in the real world
>Yui or whatever that girls name they met at SAO is still stuck in the phone
kek
>>
>>153946571
Alice is a literal human soul stuffed into a quantum computer.
Yui is a pile of code that learned how to approximate human emotion.
>>
>>153945329
Alicization is definitely the worst arc of SAO. Why would anyone want to watch it
>>
>>153946571
>you can't fuck a robot also
>implying Alice doesn't have an onahole installed in her body in anticipation of this
>>
>>153946717
>alice is a literal human soul
wait so the they are all humans meme was real?
>>
Where does Ordinal Scale take place in the timeline?
>>
>>153945329
Eir Aoi isn't around anymore so SAO S3 would feel different. It just isn't the same without the four singers being together anymore.
>>
So what Rank did you achieve on the SAO mobile game?
>>
>>153945329

Will GLOPPING NOISES finally get the epic anime adaption like it has always deserved?
>>
>>153947201
Between 2nd and 3rd season.
>>
>>153947273
We have doujins for that.
>>
>>153946450
damn
cant wait for vol 20
>>
>>153945329
Desu, I'm looking forward to it. Only hipsters dislike SAO.
>>
>>153946450
>kill off best boy Eugeo
>add Alice as a drooling member of the harem

Why doesn't Asuna just murder all her rivals?
>>
So now with all that hype and success can we expect an adaption of the GGO spin-off and Progressive?
>>
>>153949747
Because she actually had a pretty ingenious thing going on before Alice came into the picture.

You see, every member of Kirito's harem fucking adores Asuna. Every time Kirito adds a new girl to his posse she swoops in and befriends them to ensure that they don't dare cross her. Even Kirito was unnerved by how quickly Asuna got buddy buddy with Sinon just a month after they met. She had them all under her thumb until that pesky Alice came into the picture.

Alice fucking hates Asuna's guts and doesn't hesitate to try to NTR her. She's Asuna's first and only actual love rival because the others are too whipped to try anything.
>>
>>153949959
>GGO spin off
I want up-to-date translations of the LNs first. God damn it Yen Press, license it already.
>>
>>153949959
>Progressive
There's barely anything in progressive to make an adaption though, and it's all stuff that happens really early in the story so far, it would be more appropriate to make it an OVA-based series released directly in Bluray imho.
>>
>>153945329
>Introduce best heroine (male)
>Kill him off afterwards
Fucking hack, doesn't even give him the ending he deserves.
>>
>>153947173
Yes, the artificial fluctlights are all human souls.

They gave some long ass explanation on how they accomplished it, but they are not coded AI.

There was an example of a cloned soul talking to the original human, when it found out it was a clone, it self destructed, literally.
>>
>>153953274
burn in hell yaoifaggot

male x female (male) = gay
>>
Is there any translation of The Isolator available online? I only found some chapters of the manga, and it seems interesting so far.
>>
Just finished watching OS. Does anyone know what did kirito noticed when yuna started singing at the top of aincrad and kirito said "that's...."
>>
>>153952341
>There's barely anything in progressive to make an adaption though
4 volumes plus the manga content. That's easily one season of Progressive anime.
>>
>>153947173
The "artificial intelligences" are literally cloned souls of human babies.

Incidentally IIRC the way death works in Alicization, the soul doesn't die from what happens in the world they live in, because that world is literally a VR game running on the SEED engine. That actually works the way that it did in Sword Art Online when the machine detects that and avatars health reaches 0 the system purges the soul in question. Therefore the Japanese government is literally cloning humans en masse, placing them into a game of Civilization, and then disposing of them by murder.
>>
>>153954565
But new volumes are release way to slowly. We will have 1st season and we will have to wait like 5-6 years before next season. Alicization alone have at least enough material for 3 seasons alone.
>>
>>153954747
Japan dindu nuffin!
It's the Koreans and the Americans that are the real bad guys!
>>
File: Screenshot (40).png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (40).png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>153945329
Redpill me on season 3
>>
>>153955664
Aincrad is still the most popular part of SAO and deals more heavily in Asuna and Kirito shenanigans, which also is still popular. Plus the four books that are out now already form their own mini arc.
>>
>>153957376
No.
>>
File: Proyecto_Alicization.jpg (945KB, 1656x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Proyecto_Alicization.jpg
945KB, 1656x1200px
>>153957376
Season 3 is the red pill. Seijirou looks like he could be a future enemy, he spews a lot of crap about war but for me it's just a cover, all lies.
>>
>>153957376
>onii-chan, please titfuck me
>>
Kirito goes into a coma because of the evil NSA.

The surviving Law guys try to train up a peasant army in preparation for the Chaos invasion (Chaos are led by the literal God of Darkness who is also an evil NSA agent who eats souls like rape).

They get rekt, but Kirito's harem save them with GM accounts and deebeezeee powerlevels.

NSA connect UW to the internet and get 50,000 American players to connect (it was advertized to them as a beta test for a new AO-rated VRMMO where you're allowed to slaughter anything and everything you like, with blood and guts), they mass murder UW residents and think it's hilarious.

To defeat them the main characters get 2,000 Japanese VRMMO players to connect. Despite the difference in numbers the Japanese are superior and win because Asian gamer damashii.

Then PoH (who is also an evil NSA agent) unleashes a zerg rush of Korean and Chinese gamers who were recruited by being told this is the a Korean VRMMO that's in beta test but evil Japanese hackers broke into the server, turned off pain dampening and are torturing their countrymen.

Even when some Japs who speak Korean try to explain the situation to them they don't listen because hurr japanese

The other NSA guys are surprised this works, they thought it wouldn't be worth it because they didn't think Japan is more different from Korea/China than European countries are from each other (hur)

Koreans and Chinese overwhelm Japs because this is every Jap's worst nightmare.

Kirito wakes up (thanks to the literal POWER OF LOVE from his entire harem) and wipes them all out in one attack though.

(Also PoH's motivation is that he's Korean and he hates Japanese so when he got stuck in SAO he decided to set up Laughing Coffin and have them and the clearers kill each other for shits and giggles because Nips killing each other is hilarious.)

Kirito and Asuna become gods because of x10000000 acceleration.

The AIs explore VR space with rocket dragons.
>>
>>153945434
>>153945357
Isekai is nothing new. ZnT was doing the harem isekai thing 5 years earlier than SAO. From LN all the way to anime adaptation.
>>
>>153959229
I just felt braincells die.
>>
>>153959900
Its not like you have any
>>
>>153959918
I do have a dick though
>>
File: kumiko.png (276KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
kumiko.png
276KB, 586x634px
>ZnT was more than 10 years ago
>SAO was almost 5 years ago
What am I doing with my life?
>>
File: dtb.jpg (101KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
dtb.jpg
101KB, 1280x718px
>>153960287
>>
>>153959229
This is up to volume 17 or 18? I haven't seen any translation for vol 18 yet.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.