[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Frieza never trained how did he know how to fight and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: frieza_form_4_by_yholl.png (131KB, 1110x1092px) Image search: [Google]
frieza_form_4_by_yholl.png
131KB, 1110x1092px
If Frieza never trained how did he know how to fight and use ki techniques?
>>
Because some fighters, like Frieza, are born gifted. That's why he always brags about his natural talent. Because he's a powerlevel freak who's natural, inherent abilities surpass the majority of the fighters in the universe during that point in the series when he was the prominent antagonist.
>>
>>153944720
Yeah but he still would have had to train to use abilities and fly and stuff.
>>
>>153944841

Training to master hidden or natural abilities/talents is different than training to increase your power level. I'd imagine with the former, he'd discover how to do it naturally with progression like a toddler eventually learning how to walk on their own two feet. Since Frieza has such a naturally high power level, gathering ki would be child's play to him.
>>
>>153944992

>Training to master hidden or natural abilities/talents is different than training to increase your power level.

This is what people don't seem to get whenever they say that it's inconsistent for Frieza to say he never trained...

Learning techniques or abilities is indeed different from training to increase power levels.

Goku instantly learned the Kamehameha wave, but that didn't mean that his power level had substantially increased. Likewise, Frieza probably learned how to fly, shoot ki blasts, use telekinesis, etc, all on his own, but it didn't mean that it'd cause a substantial power level increase, as it was only technique learning instead of power level development.

Lest to mention, it was made somewhat clear that Frieza was indeed born powerful. Frieza himself said that the only time he got hurt was when he got a spanking from his parents, which means that other than King Cold, he had no equal to rival him until meeting Goku.
>>
>>153944587
His dad taught him. Being taught something won't necessarily make you stronger though. You will still have to train. Frieza just happened to be strong even without training.
>>
>>153944841
Do you train yourself to breathe air?
>>
>>153945203
>Frieza himself said that the only time he got hurt was when he got a spanking from his parents

What about the time when part of his fucking tail was cut off by a mere human?
>>
>>153944587
Just because you don't do track n field for a living doesn't mean you can't run or jump.
>>
>>153946422
It didn't seem to bother him that much. And he just regenerated it by transforming anyway.
>>
>>153944587
Maybe he's born with it
>>
>>153946082
You get beaten until you do
>>
>>153944841
not really, flying to him was probably like learning how to jump for us
>>
Isn't there a line from Frieza in the Namek Saga where he talks about how his father used to beat him mercilessly? I assumed King Cold taught him the basics through assault
>>
>>153947116
Maybe it's Maybelline
>>
because dragonball is a gag anime that does not care about continuity.
>>
>>153947566
he says "no one ever dared hurting me besides my dad" or some shit like that when Goku used kamehameha x24
>>
>>153947566
It wasn't that specific. He just said that his father was the only person who ever managed to hurt him in his true form. We don't really learn what he was talking about specifically; knowing Freeza, he might have just decided one day "I'm strong and aweome, I'm going to take over my dad's empire for myself" and King Cold goes "lolno" and punches him so hard that Freeza decides it's not worth the effort.
>>
>>153949144
Yeah I can picture this happening.
>>
>>153944587
he was born with them, molded by them
>>
Did anyone else find Frieza's first form to be oddly sexual?
>>
>>153944720
>majority of the fighters in the universe
>majority
More like literally everybody except Buu, Beerus and Whis.
>>
>>153951028
Freeza's father was canon stronger than him.
>>
>>153944841
not realy., for a species as powerfull as freeza, flying and using ki is as normal as walking and running is for us disqusting Ningen
>>
>>153946422
He said that in reference to his final form. Before Goku, the only person Frieza knew who was able to hurt him in his final form was King Cold.
>>
>>153949144
Or just your regular teenage tantrum, btw, i always wondered if freezer was just a teenager or a child, the size difference with his dad and his behavior give that vibe to me
>>
>>153951028
His brother is still cooler.
>>
>>153951653
Considering his father calls him "his precious little son" when they're landing on Earth I'd say he is indeed a brat.
>>
>>153946422
I thought it was more referring to his final/true form.
>>
File: anime thumbsup.jpg (43KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
anime thumbsup.jpg
43KB, 300x265px
>>153951973
Don't think I didn't see that, anon.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.