[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does This Look Like The Face Of Mercy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Sinister Goku.png (757KB, 1366x734px) Image search: [Google]
Sinister Goku.png
757KB, 1366x734px
Discuss
>>
File: EvilestEvilPerson.jpg (39KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
EvilestEvilPerson.jpg
39KB, 960x544px
>Based Bergamo manages to convince Zeno to revoke his universe destroying rule if he wins
>THE SON GOKU MENACE WINS AND DOOMS 8 UNIVERSES
Who will stop this villain?
>>
>There are people actually wanting us to apologise to the menace
Wait for next episode, and get BTFO!
>>
Use the catalog faggot >>153933364
>>
>>153936608
>Bergamo convinces Zeno not to wipe out any universes in the main tournament if he wins the exhibition
>Zeno says fine, but he'll erase whoever loses here
>Goku has to win to survive
still the bad guy?
>>
>>153937201
With literal universes at stake?
Yes
>>
>>153937307
It's evil to save your universe at the expense of another?
that doesn't sound right.
>>
>>153937396
1 =/= 7
>>
>>153937466
Sometimes the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
You cannot say the moral thing to do is the condemn ONE set of innocents by your direct actions (giving up) compared to *potentially* condemning another, larger set of innocents by other people's actions (them losing in the tournament)
Remember, the winner isn't beating the other tournaments. They're not responsible for the loss of any universe they didn't finish the last guy off in.

Seriously, this is like a guy holding you hostage and saying "who do I shoot, these 7 middle aged people, or your newborn baby"
you really think the one protecting their own baby is evil?
>>
File: AARRRRRTORIUSSSSSSUUUU.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
AARRRRRTORIUSSSSSSUUUU.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>153937797
that's right my friend. that's the way.
>>
>>153937797
In the eyes of a utilitarianist?
No
However I'm not utilitarian and you make a fair point.
>>
>>153937917
>utilitarianist
Well we're talking about good and evil, moral choices
there's no such thing as morality in a utilitarian society.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.