[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last two anime you watched switches characters and art style,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: OHa2JRz.jpg (167KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
OHa2JRz.jpg
167KB, 1440x810px
The last two anime you watched switches characters and art style, but the synopsis and the plot stays the same.

What happens?
>>
Well I was rewatching Bebop then felt like watching the race episode of Space Dandy.

I'm not sure where to go from here
>>
File: 1478870811839.jpg (106KB, 383x424px) Image search: [Google]
1478870811839.jpg
106KB, 383x424px
>>153918500
Zetsubou Sensei and Bebop

The bebop crew just live normal lives where they comment on society in situations.

The class and teacher are on a ship where they try to capture bounties using their strange idiosyncrasies.
>>
>>153918500
>ikkitousen and One Piece
What fresh hell is this? Is this what I get for having shit taste?
>>
Mushishi & Gurren Lagann
The Simon, Yoko and Kamina peacefully tries to sort out their differences between the beastmen
Ginko beats the shit out of every mushi that walks the earth
>>
>>153918500
ttgl and monogatari
>switches characters
simon becomes a vampire, kamina get's the title of kissshot acerolaorion hearthunderblade and stays in simon's shadow
araragi becomes a spirit mech user, lost snail dies in episode 8, in last episode they defeat ''darkness''
>and art style
simon trying to resolve all problems by talking, with shots off environment, yoko's plot and fast walls of words as the main course
spirals a

ra
rara
rara
ra ra
rara
rarara
rarara
ra rarara
rara rara
rarara
rarara
ra rarara
rara rarara
rarara rarara
rarara rara
rarara ra
rarara
rara rarara
>>
>LOGH
>Youjo Senki

Still interesting.
>>
JoJo (Battle Tendency) and Kemono Friends.

....That couldn't work. No matter how you try to frame it.
>>
File: fuc.png (14KB, 364x886px) Image search: [Google]
fuc.png
14KB, 364x886px
>>153921255
>>
>>153921328
I'm sickened yet curious to see how that plays out.
>>
>>153918500
>Chaos:Child and Vampire Knight.
What the fuck?
>>
>Kill la Kill
>Konosuba

Aqua as Ragyo, Megumin as Ryuko, Darkness as Satsuki and Kazuma as Mikisugi. Maybe Chomsuke as Mako. Aqua as Ragyo would be fucking hilarious
>>
>>153921364
you tried
>>
>KlK and GTO

Now that I think about it actually pretty similar.

Oh and even more GODLY reaction faces.
>>
>>153918500
It was pillow boys....not bad?
>>
>>153918500
>Nichijou
>LWA
I d-don't know, anon ;_;
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.