[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was going to watch this but I've been seeing some bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 45.jpg (128KB, 419x600px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
128KB, 419x600px
I was going to watch this but I've been seeing some bad things about it

Are there really boys in the anime? I thought this wasn't that type of show. Are they just background characters?
>>
File: Hannah.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Hannah.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>Yes
>Yes and No. Male character is in the OP but only been in 1 episode so far.

All trigger shows are gonna get a load of shit. But the general rule for me is that if you're going to watch it, watch it. It's a fun show, we just don't know where it's going yet. Start with the first 2 OVAs then the anime.
>>
>>153917513
It's about pussies, tits and asses all over the place.
Imagine the smell of the Academia without Clorox.
>>
>Show with only girls in it
>a bad thing

Leave
>>
>>153919778
>i can't read
>>
File: 1485553570433.jpg (11KB, 223x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485553570433.jpg
11KB, 223x225px
>>153919823
>>
>>153917513
Trigger likes traditional romance. Don't get too butthurt about it.
>>
>>153917513
There was one guy in one episode. Most girls found him attractive, but he was kind of a douche.
They handled it pretty wel in my opinion, since it wasn't that distracting.
I think the most important thing to know before going in is that Akko is pretty annoying, but notice that she gets punshied (bullied) a lot for it and other characters also find her annoying, so if you are able the be entertained by a character , even though you wouldn't like him as a person you are good.
Otherwise just watch an episode of it and see if you like it.
>>
>>153920808
What about Kill La Kill?
>>
>>153923324
That does have some romance elements for one of the most waifuable characters with Mako and the decidedly not-audience surrogate Gamagori.
>>
>>153920759
That isn't Bleach.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.