[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Hanekawa so flirty in Kizu? She's a completely different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Hanekawa.jpg (132KB, 1237x810px) Image search: [Google]
Hanekawa.jpg
132KB, 1237x810px
Why is Hanekawa so flirty in Kizu? She's a completely different character compared to Bake.
>>
>>153911002
I assume it's because she hasn't yet worked up the composure to look like she's resisting the mad lust for Araragi's D.
>>
>>153911002
Maybe she's had some character development in the meantime? You can't really tell, because her hair stayed the same, but I think this might be it.
>>
>>153911259
"Please touch my big naughty breasts!"

The character development is certainly firm.
>>
>>153911002
Part of it is the direction of Kizu vs. Bake, not to mention a lot of Hanekawa's more teasing dialogue was cut from the anime version of Bake.
>>
File: 1484743819516.jpg (2MB, 2085x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1484743819516.jpg
2MB, 2085x3508px
>>153911002
>Why is Hanekawa so flirty in Kizu?
Vampire pheromones. She even mentions it in the series once.
>>
>>153911259
Kizu takes place from late March to early April and Bake starts at early May. Can't imagine much development happening in only a month. Unless getting possessed by the cat somehow split her into perfect Class Rep and slutty cat.

>>153911756
I remember that but in that case she'd still be acting like a cat in heat during the series.
>>
Theatrical release for Reiketsu is tomorrow in the US, right?
>>
>>153911921

Araragi is half-vampire so his pheromones would be reduced.
>>
>>153911921
>>153911259
Don't forget that the Cat is a manifestation of her stress. At the point of Kizu she's in the height of her emotional problems - basically she's pent up as fuck, which is why she's acting the way she is.

Once the characters deal with Cat later, Hanekawa calms down after working through some of her shit, so she stops being so flirtatious.
>>
>>153912090
So you're saying she really was on a sex tour overseas?
>>
>>153912179
OOH AAH MALIA

SAY OH AH MALIA
>>
>>153912179
Doujin with Hanekawa fucking a whole hostel when?
>>
>>153912383
Hanekawa getting burnt out on men because of Araragi's rejection and hooking up with his entire harem when?
>>
>>153912035
>Half vampire
>Half
?
>>
>>153912021

No. Where did you even get that idea?

http://kizumonogatari-usa.com/theater.html
>>
She thought she hooked Araragi so she stopped trying to be attractive and moved on to the "fixing" him stage.
>>
>>153913454
Have you even watched the series?
>>
>>153913812
Araragi is easily confused with Episode, who is a pre-teen blonde.
>>
>>153911002
Who cares? It's hotter than a shiitake mushroom up satans asshole.
>>
>>153913812
>Have you even watched the series?
>Half?
I could ask you the same fucking question.

In Kizu, Araragi was a full vampire, strong as fuck and completely broken. After Kizu, much like Shinobu, Araragi's vamparic nature is brought down by a lot. It was even mentioned that Araragi did not even half 1/10 of the power he had in Kizu.
>>
>>153914188
Guys he did not even half it.
>>
>>153914413
I thought he accidentally the whole vampire.
>>
>>153914413
>>153915467
O god no im laffin.
>>
>>153913454
Do you not know how to do fractions?
>>
>>153914188
Araragi is still pretty powerful.

The anime tone down Araragi's regeneration hax in Nise.

Araragi was not suppose to look like a zombie reject from Gorillaz during his fight with Kagenui in Nise.

He was suppose to look normal except with his clothes all tattered due to instant regeneration to show how Kagenui was failing to permanently kill Araragi but the anime studio decided to do things a different way.

Also, possibly due to copyright issues, Kagenui couldn't beat up Araragi with Street Fighter moves like she did in the Light Novel.

However, you are correct in that Araragi so far has not surpassed the strength he had in Kizu when he had the most vampire blood at the time.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.