[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any reason why Gunsmith Cats didn't have its own TV series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: gunsmith_cats022.jpg (36KB, 686x564px) Image search: [Google]
gunsmith_cats022.jpg
36KB, 686x564px
There is a lot of material from the manga.

All they have to do is make the TV series. Why isn't this happening?

Also WTF they never released the opening on any CD.
>>
At least there were two OVAs, sort of.
>>
>>153903380
TV series were less common back then and it wasn't uncommon for OVAs in that time period to basically be a pilot and determine whether or not the series got a TV series as a result.

The OVAs probably didn't sell well enough to get funding for a full series.
>>
>>153903380
>There is a lot of material from the manga.
Sonoda killed it with his paedophilia.
Also Bean was a shit character but not everybody probably cared about that.
>>
>>153906168
Yeah because they couldn't have taken that shit out...
>>
>wanting to see Gunsmith Cats with digital coloration
>>
You might as well ask why every other shit OVA from that era didn't get a TV series. They just saw no reason to make one.
>>
>>153906168
>>153906540
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>153903380

Too much money to make, too much time to get the details right, not enough material to adapt and not enough intrest from fans.

Also, the villain from the OVA was basically all three of the antagonists from the Manga rolled into one character.
>>
I'd rather ask why no one seems to give half a shit about Sonoda's series post Gunsmith Cats and scanlate Bullet The Wizard.
>>
>>153903380
The detail on those guns would have been enough to run a studio out of business

Still love Gunsmith Cats though
>>
>>153906982
Whatever they cut material for offensive content all the fucking time when making anime TV series. It's not something that would have stopped them.
>>
Which studio should make it?
>>
>>153903380
A TV series would basically have to be its own thing or something or at least stop before Sonoda's fetishes overtook him.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.