[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the appeal of One Piece? I find it boring as shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 122427297218.jpg (13KB, 291x296px) Image search: [Google]
122427297218.jpg
13KB, 291x296px
What's the appeal of One Piece?
I find it boring as shit.

Someone explain to me the strong points.
What's "fun" about it?
>>
It's an original adventure series drawn on a scale few can compete with at this point. A huge variety of creative environments and designs. A likeable, diverse main cast.

I don't think there's much to explain, if you don't find it "fun" then why bother
>>
>>153901387
pretty much this. I dont read it because its enjoyed by others or not. I read it because i gotta know what One Piece is!
>>
>>153901387
>It's an original adventure series
Pirates of the seas isn't original.
>on a scale few can compete with at this point
Number of chapters isn't an argument onto itself.
>A huge variety of creative environments and designs.
Fair point.
>A likeable, diverse main cast.
Fair point.
But the above 2 also apply to Dragon Ball.

The only argument i'm getting is that "it's the only good pirate manga/anime".
The character art is boring though. I can't seem to like it.
>>
File: 1322859113188.jpg (590KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1322859113188.jpg
590KB, 1500x1000px
>>153901546
>the above 2 also apply to Dragon Ball
And Dragon Ball was also pretty good before Z.
>The character art is boring
What? I get it if you find it ugly or something, but boring?
>>
>>153901815
Yeah, it's boring. Can't explain it.
Maybe because that's the art i expect from western cartoons and kids drawings.
I don't know.
>>
>>153901920
Oh, you're one of those people.
>>
>>153901959
The MC being Captain Fantastic doesn't help.
Of all the Fantastic 4 characters, Captain is the most boring one with the most boring power.
>>
>>153902013
Invisible woman is the most boring Fantastic 4. Not that Luffy and Reed Richards have much in common in the first place.
>>
>>153902252
Invisible woman can peep on people and surprise rape them with dildos, so you are wrong.
>>
>>153901546
I think he means scale of the world itself not chapters
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.