[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a cunt.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: christmas presents.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
christmas presents.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
What a cunt.
>>
Mary Sue pls go
>>
I'd her cunt.
>>
>>153901475
S/he's a little girl!
>>
>>153901543
>S/he

Did you just assumed Tanya's gender, you fucking shitlord?
>>
>>153901543
I'd s/he's cunt.
Gotta stay up to date with the pronouns.
>>
>>153901147
spoils of war
>>
>>153901147
>be Tonya
>just doing your job
>don't even order your men to kill anyone, just take out the gun emplacements
>they attack you
>you kill them until they stop attacking you
>job's done, let's go home
>some nameless old fag charges you & attacks your right hand girl
Tonya was justified. Sorry, Mary. Your dad was a dick.
>>
>>153901147
>streaming
>>
>>153901797
Did you just assume the gender I assumed was her was not her chosen gender pronoun?!
>>
>>153902814
That's why tolerant peoples use Xir, you fucking bigots.
>>
>>153902026
>inside home
>someone outside starts throwing rocks at the windows
>all your windows are broken
>go outside to yell at them
>they trip you up and steal your pants
>some guy on the internet tells you that you deserved it

C'est la vie.
>>
>>153903969
There's too much wrong with the analogy to make a retort, but if he'd done the smart thing and withdrawn when he realized the battle was lost he'd be alive to talk about it. A good soldier doesn't win a war by dying for his country but my making the other guy die for his.
>>
>>153901147
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
File: 1485264352461.gif (787KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1485264352461.gif
787KB, 480x270px
>>153904201
They started destroying his fort emplacements, and his comrades defending it, mind you. Then, when he targeted a valuable asset for hostile forces, your response was basically, "this asshole should've just sat there and took it, they were totally done fucking your shit up".

Yes, he should've learned to move on. I mean at a certain point they'll tire themselves out from conquering your nation...
>>
>>153901147
Old guy doesn't need it any more.
>>
>>153901147
what's with the donald duck lips?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.