[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get into this universe. What should i start to watch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Fate.stay.night.full.1862680.jpg (626KB, 1020x696px) Image search: [Google]
Fate.stay.night.full.1862680.jpg
626KB, 1020x696px
I want to get into this universe. What should i start to watch.
>>
>>153900277
>watch.
You're already wrong
>>
>>153900277
>watch
>>
I watched fate/zero first
>>
>>153900277
Play the original Fate/Stay Night visual novel
Or, if you don't have much time in your hands, start with(gonna get a lot of hate for this) the original Fate/Stay Night anime, then Fate/Zero, THEN Fate/Unlimited Blade Works (the series, not the movies)
>>
>>153900277
>OP gets isekaied into Nasuverse
How will he survive?
>>
>>153900277
FSN obviously.
Othervise you wouldn't stan the quality after FZ or Ilya.
You can try to play VN, if you want to throw away a few weeks of u life
>>
>>153900408
Kill Siro, hijack saber.
gg ez
>>
>>153900408
Depends on which part of the Nasuverse(Tsukihime, KNK, Fate/verse, etc.)
>>
>>153900277
Fate/Zero
Avoid everything else
>>
I myself watched Fate/Zero, and then Unlimited Blades Works and I understood it perfectly
>>
>>153900413
>if you want to throw away a few weeks of u life
Despite being entry level af it's one of the best VNs ever produced.
>>
>become seigi no mikata
>die
>hope there's a spot in the throne for you
Congratulations, you're in that universe.
>>
>>153900277
Don't
>>
>>153900481
Consumption is a modern sin, you shouldn't do that.
>>
File: 黒セイバー私服01c(近).png (151KB, 353x517px) Image search: [Google]
黒セイバー私服01c(近).png
151KB, 353x517px
>>153900277
>watch
You shut up, read the VN, and come back after 2 weeks.

>>153900466
>>153900469
These are who you should avoid.
>>
For a full-time experience, try out the VN till the end

Like, seriously. It's fucking great.

Here's hoping Ufotable doesn't fuck up Heaven's Feel
>>
>>153900277
>>153900538
VN is the way to go, but be wary that if you don't end up liking it or criticize it you'll be accused of not having read it.
>>
>>153900566
Did you even read it?
>>
Fate/Zero is the ONLY worthwhile Fate anime worth watching (Already lost faith with their UBW adaptation considering how they fucked up Illya's sad af death scene in the original VN)
>>
Fate is dumb as shit don't bother. If you expect a fucking war then all you're gonna get is dumb shit school scenes and stupid a+ muh noble Phantasm this shit is gay as fuck
>>
>>153900538
The VN is shit.
>>
>>153900391

Don't watch the original Fate/Stay Night anime, it's shit.

Or at least leave it till last, it could easily put you off the whole thing before watching Zero, and Zero is fucking great.
>>
File: 1455657568073.jpg (34KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1455657568073.jpg
34KB, 1024x576px
>>153900277
>>
>>153900277
watch the Tsukihime anime, ya scrub
>>
File: 慎二制服03ピカソ(中).png (163KB, 374x525px) Image search: [Google]
慎二制服03ピカソ(中).png
163KB, 374x525px
>>153900635
>>
>>153900644
Yeah, I'd recommend watching UBW, the series, first, because Fate/ Zero sort of assumes you're in the know on a lot of things already. Alternatively, F/SN is a good VN, IF FUCKING KINOKO NASU STOPPED MASTURBATING OVER HOW MUCH HE FUCKING LOVES COOKING, JESUS CHRIST GET A FUCKING GRIP.

Also, the VN is a bit long. It's like 30-50 hours to finish all three paths?
Also, I concur, the first anime is shit.
>>
>>153900469

Yeah, anyone who suggests that you should watch UBW before Zero because of 'spoilers' is an idiot.

Because of the production order, they're clearly designed to be watched chronologically - UBW is full of really neat little visual callbacks to Zero that you're not going to appreciate if you see it first.

The only thing anyone will be confused about in UBW is what the hell is going on with the Matous over the course of those events, and that'll be cleared up with the Heaven's Feel movie.

I honestly wouldn't bother with the Fate VN. The dialogue is clunky as hell (also a problem with the UBW adaptation to be fair) and if the new movie is any good, it's going to be made totally obsolete.
>>
>>153900888
Also Watch the Kara no Kyoukai movies, they take in the same universe, much like tsukihime. though, the Holy Grail War is a very... Exceptional event in the nasuverse, I'd say.
>>
>>153900926
THIS. Highly recommend Kara No Kyoukai anime movie than all other Nasuverse stuff(fair warning: it's a bit heavy with its tone and symbolism mind fuckery)
>>
>>153900277
>Watch
Just fuck off now.
>>
>>153900277
One thing, finish F/SN followed by F/HA before F/Z. Yes, I'd recommend the VN, given you have the time for it. Go with the anime otherwise. The originial F/sn anime is a bad adaptation (fuck you Deen). I personally really enjoyed UBW. But HF was my favorite desu.
I'd then recommend you proceed with Fate/hollow ataraxia and THEN F/Z.
You can then read Fate/apocrypha, Fate/strange fake, and the rest. (haven't seen peillya yet desu, never liked it that much.)
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.