[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why fuuka is so shit ? She ruined the whole episode !

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: FuukaAnime[1].jpg (78KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
FuukaAnime[1].jpg
78KB, 1200x675px
Why fuuka is so shit ? She ruined the whole episode !
>>
>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: (...) uncalled for catchphrases
What does this rule mean?
>>
I want to truck her.
>>
>>153883071
because Suzuka is better
>>
>>153884183
i dont know why i expected anything different.
>>
>>153884616
Now that's what i call shitty taste

>>153883071
Koyuki is ruining Fuuka for me, stealing screen time to the poor girl to be trucked soon.
>>
>>153884183
in this weeks episode she was getting cucked, I like that even better
>>
>>153884616

Yeah, no. Suzuka is *the* worst individual EVER conceived by humanity. She went out of her way to single-handedly make EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER in her series more miserable.

She deserves to be brought into existence just so humanity can put her on trial by the International Court of Justice at The Hague, then sentenced to be tortured as much and as powerfully as possible.

The world is a worse place because Suzuka was invented. Seriously, when her daughter died I can bet quite a lot that she was laughing on the inside - more misery for her slave/husband. If she ever felt anything towards Fuuka (who wasn't really nice either), it was pure, unbridled hate.
>>
>>153885918
>Suzuka is *the* worst individual EVER conceived by humanity.
I don't know, Yuzuki and Haruto are pretty bad.
>>
>>153885984

They are, absolutely.

But Suzuka is quite many leagues "above".

Hell, even Haruhi in her worst can't even reach Suzuka's feet. Haruhi kinda makes just 2 people miserable most of the time, at least.
>>
>indirectly cause Fuuka1 accident
>change the name of the band which are based on Fuuka1's name to her name
>said name changing cause the Label to go bankrupt
>even after all that, she almost left the band because of some petty jealousy

Why is Fuuka2.0 so shit?
>>
Is it true we're getting anime-original?
>>
>>153886624
I hope.
If not i would be pretty mad for getting less and less Fuuka lately.
>>
>>153886048
I hated Suzuka the minute I found out that she's basically the reason why Yamato broke up with Honoka. I wanted to hate her earlier but that pushed me over the edge.
>>
File: Why Not Both.gif (1MB, 375x272px) Image search: [Google]
Why Not Both.gif
1MB, 375x272px
>>153884183
>>153884769

Why not do both trcking AND fucking?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.