[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys never told me this show was so hilarious.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

You guys never told me this show was so hilarious.
>>
This is maximum cringe humor.
>>
He has a fucking framed picture of Baudilaire sitting on his bookshelf.
>>
Season 2 never ever forever
>>
This show takes such silly, meaningless events so seriously that I can't help but laugh.
>>
>>153878431
it was pretty fun desu

I thought the rotoscoping worked well with the plot, fuck the haters.
>>
Just read the manga, it has way better art and it was actually finished.
>>
>>153879013
Yea I might do that. It is a good story even if I'm laughing at how silly it all is. Seems worth it to just read the manga. The rotoscoping is an interesting idea though. I like the naturalistic dialogue and smooth animation as a change of pace from how normal anime is. The atmospheric music is also really good, when they use it. I think they wanted to emphasize certain scenes with the music so they often have scenes with no music playing, but I think it would have been better to have this music playing all the time, and just switch to a heavier track when they need emphasis.
>>
>>153878641
You dont?
>>
>hahah eks deeee.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.