[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it kino? >Yamada: Rather [than worry] I thought I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: koe no katachi.jpg (176KB, 690x990px) Image search: [Google]
koe no katachi.jpg
176KB, 690x990px
Was it kino?

>Yamada: Rather [than worry] I thought I was lucky. The art of animation, if you want to call it that, is great in how it allows us to describe what is actually not there; if there’s no sound, I can express the lack of it through color, vibration, the drawings themselves… So I felt I was really lucky to be able to do this.
>Yamada: Of course, I thought about that. We experience this story from Shouya’s POV and obviously he can hear, but he tries not to listen to people. I think that while they’re very different people, Shouko and him share many traits. She who can’t hear and him who won’t listen are fundamentally different yet very similar.
>Yamada: Hmm, abstract. A world where one word is attached to one meaning isn’t what I want to create. Take “love” – there’s not just one significance, I want a world where that love can be expressed in many ways so that the feelings reach the audience.
>Yamada: Yeah I do look at my characters like people. They’re not drawings but living beings, that is why I’m interested in them to begin with.
>>
Fractale was definitely kino. Stupid otaku couldn't grasp it.
>>
Wait is this out?

and don't say "kino" you dickhead
>>
Yamada more like mamada.
>>
I want to watch it already
>>
>>153872567
>Was it kino?

Get out.
>>
>>153872567
>She who can’t hear and him who won’t listen are fundamentally different yet very similar.

Deep

Kino confirmed
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.