[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wish-fulfillment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Why do people complain about wish fulfillment in specific anime?

Aren't all anime (or at least the VAST majority of them) wish-fulfillment?

What makes one anime more "wish-fulfillment" than the other?
>>
>>153870700
You know betas and faggot cannot read or watching harem because they cannot self insert as OP MCs nothing new. People like them more prefer anime or manga with unlimited plot armor but with very tragic back story. Most Harem genre usually anti thesis with their requirement. In summary they need to fix their shit taste.
>>
mahouka was such dogshit
>>
>>153870700
I think OP needs to elaborate the question and hist thought.
>>
>>153870700
Wow I can't stop staring at her beautiful pale skin...
>>
>>153870700
>implying we selfinsert as the bland MC
>>
>>153870700
>Aren't all anime (or at least the VAST majority of them) wish-fulfillment?
Could you expand this statement? Why do you think that?
>>
>>153870700
It's simply a matter of scale and obnoxiousness. There's noting wrong with a bit of idealization or lack of realism, but the problem starts when story becomes nothing but a masturbatory material, where the wish-fulfillment part is so blatant it turns plot and characters into toys author uses to jerk-off.
>>
>>153872091
Well just look at all the popular shows this season as an example.

>***,*84位/***,*84位 (**5,836 pt) [*,264予約] 2017/03/24 Konosuba
>***,188位/***,200位 (**2,663 pt) [*,*70予約] 2017/04/26 Youjo Senki
>***,209位/***,209位 (**1,569 pt) [*,*19予約] 2017/03/24 Gabriel Dropout
>***,280位/***,288位 (***,994 pt) [*,*26予約] 2017/03/15 Maid Dragon
>***,339位/***,488位 (**1,057 pt) [*,**4予約] 2017/04/19 Little Witch Academia
>***,510位/***,510位 (***,874 pt) [*,*15予約] 2017/05/26 One Room
>***,566位/***,533位 ○ (**1,047 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/04/26 Gintama
>***,698位/***,634位 (***,968 pt) [*,**2予約] 2017/04/21 Acca13
>***,834位/***,780位 (***,974 pt) [*,**2予約] 2017/03/22 Demi-chan
>***,987位/***,987位 (***,579 pt) [*,**1予約] 2017/05/24 Bang Dream

I've never watched Gintama, so I can't comment on that one. But the rest are clearly wish-fulfillment.
>>
>>153872226
How come it's wish fulfillment if they cannot self insert? You're clearly not making any sense.
>>
>>153871882
shit taste desu
>>
>>153870700
>What makes one anime more "wish-fulfillment" than the other?
I don't know nigga, you tell me:

>Shiba Tatsuya - 1st Year Student in Course 2 (Reserve Course, Weeds) and protagonist of the story. He specializes in regeneration magic and decomposition magic. His regeneration ability allows him to quickly heal any injury consciously, and should an injury be severe enough, will automatically heal himself regardless of will. His decomposition magic allows him to destroy any types of magic and matter. His decomposition magic comes in multiple forms, but due to their destructive ability, it is restricted by the military. He also has another ability of currently unknown origin, which is the ability to perceive magic pathways, which allows him to read magic that have recently been used, detecting people nearby, and reading the activation of magic. He uses this to his advantage by either sending out psion waves (via his CAD) to block magic or his decomposition magic to destroy a magic before it has come to formation. Tatsuya is a student of Kokone Yakumo, a ninjutsu instructor considered amongst the world's best, and a highly skilled close-combat fighter. He is also a member of the Independent Magic Battalion under the name Ooguro Ryuuya, a secret military group which tests new equipment, and is involved in intel manipulation, and covert operations. His rank is Special Lieutenant. He is a former member of the “4” clan, the Yotsubas, and guardian of his sister, the candidate to be the next family heir. His primary magic ability is regeneration; as a specialized magician, though, he was unable to perform normal magic. Due to this, he was deemed a failure formally ejected from the clan and reduced to being one of the clan's servitors and was experimented by the clan leader, Yotsuba Maya, at a young age. Using her sister's magic, she removed a portion of his mind which controls strong emotions and replaced it with a magic-processing device.
>>
>>153872782
>This allows him to use simple magics without the use of a CAD, but due to his magic specialization, he still has difficulty performing more complex spells. As a result of the surgery he can no longer feel strong emotions except in relation to his sister and has no memory of his childhood pre-surgery. Because he is a powerful magical technician, a gifted magical engineer, and relatively emotionless, the entire family fears him. The family keeps him in check by using Miyuki as a make-shift hostage via treating her as the next clan-leader candidate. Tatsuya is the son of the vice president of FLT (Four Leaves Technology), the company behind the most advanced CAD devices available on the market. Due to his naturally superior intellect, he is used by his father as the leader of CAD research. Tatsuya releases his discoveries under the name “Silver” and is the engineer in charge of the software behind the “Silver Taurus” series of CAD.
>>
>>153872782
>>153872811
But can he beat Madara Uchiha?
>>
>>153872782
>restricted by the military
STOP VIOLATING THE NAP.
>>
>>153870700
I like anime that fulfills my wishes. Wishes of other people are boring and cringy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.