[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly don't think he did anything wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 19

File: Berserk-Griffith.jpg (198KB, 440x550px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk-Griffith.jpg
198KB, 440x550px
I honestly don't think he did anything wrong.
>>
>>153869557
Well, he ran away because he knew what was coming, everyone chased after him and then they all got sucked up, so... I guess. No point in raping casca though
>>
>>153869557
Define 'wrong'.
>>
>>153869641
>No point in raping casca though

They're soul mates anon, it's not rape.
>>
>>153869557
I honestly think you're a retard. Go get your girlfriend raped, rip your eve and arm out then talk about how sinless Griffit is.
>>
>>153869557
>whored himself out for the sake of a castle
>talks shit, making Guts leave so he can become and equal to his friend
>rapes princess
>provokes king even more when captured
>kills all his loyal friends
>rapes and mentally destroys casca with his betrayal when all he wanted was Guts
>>
>>153869747
Jokes on you, I don't have a girlfriend.
>>
File: damn good anime.jpg (36KB, 264x294px) Image search: [Google]
damn good anime.jpg
36KB, 264x294px
Are bunnies in the Berserk universe different from the ones in ours?
>>
>>153869557
>Thought Guts was his friend and not just a tool
>Lost the fight
>Got too mad when he left
>Wasted time raping Casca while making Guts watch, should've finished them off quickly
>>
>>153869557
Your trip is off Hawk.
>>
>>153869557
Yes, even him sacrificing his men and raping Casca are justified in the long run.
>>
He committed rape two times too many.
>>
>>153869557
He did wrong, but it's understandable and I'd have probably done the same. What was bad is the World Transformation
>>
>>153869557
On what logic (or lack of it) are people grabbing themselves to support this?

That everyone in the Band of Hawks was ready to die for him?

Even ignoring how everyone clearly didn't wanted to at the eclipse they didn't simply died.

Griffith condemned them to that hellish dimension for eternity, remember how everyone involved with demons gets thrown when the count refused to sacrifice his daughter? How Guts was gonna get the same unless he escaped because he was a tribute?

Dying for Griffith =/= Getting tortured for all eternity.
>>
>>153870626
Nothing wrong with little rape.
>>
>>153871330
It's one of the oldest trolls in history.

no one besides edgy kids and actual sociopaths genuinely think that Griffith did nothing wrong.
>>
>>153872516
How's the weather in Sweden?
>>153869557
He had gay sex for resources
He raped his best friend's girl
He choose Charlotte over the clearly superior Sonia
>>
>>153872709
>He raped his best friend's girl
>t. guts

Nigger that was Griffith's girl.
>>
File: 5587123-9330854364-dAm4T.jpg (709KB, 1728x1251px) Image search: [Google]
5587123-9330854364-dAm4T.jpg
709KB, 1728x1251px
>>153869557
>Betraying all of his subordinates
>Rape
>Unleash uncontrollable beasts across the entire world

Griffith would stomp a newborn baby in front of its widowed mother if he could accomplish his dream a day sooner.

I'm not a moral-fag but his entire ambition is to be the King of Kings, anything less be damned
>>
>>153869557
Griffith did something wrong, and literally everyone knows that. The thing that makes Griffith so sympathetic isn't that he did something that was right, it was he did something that was absolutely wrong but also completely and utterly understandable.

He did something awful, but can you really blame someone for doing what he did under his circumstances?
>>
>>153873220
Was the rape part mandatory?
>>
File: A_thoughtful_Judeau.png (429KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
A_thoughtful_Judeau.png
429KB, 720x480px
Dooming best boy to hell is wrong anon.
>>
How about this: Griffitth did nothing wrong and Guts will also do nothing wrong by executing his revenge. Everyone's looking out for themselves.

>>153869780
Princess was hundred 100% consensual. But it is still kind of sketch that he used her as a replacement because he wanted to feel some sort of closeness. He basically chimped out after Guts left. For me personally, that's the most "wrong" thing, he thought he could own Guts, but you can't own a person's feelings. And then his jealousy and pettiness culminated in the Casca scene.
>>
>>153869557
You know good and well that he did, you fucking memer.
>>
File: smug oat pig.jpg (52KB, 636x387px) Image search: [Google]
smug oat pig.jpg
52KB, 636x387px
How did papi even find out about Griffith fucking his daughter, anyways?
>>
>>153875169
I'd like to know this as well, actually.
>>
>>153875169
Maid told him and virgin blood on the sheets
>>
>>153873825

>have crush on Griffith's girl
>get cucked by Guts
>Griffith betrays everyone
>try to save her
>fail
>get cucked by Griffith
>become demon food for eternity

being Judeau is suffering
>>
>>153877131
I seriously don't remember that at all. Was that omitted from the 90s anime, or am I just not remembering?
>>
>>153873220
Yes he is to blame in that situation, he was the one that setthe events to become a crippled when he went to fuck the princess.

In that kind of situation most people would make the same choice no matter how much they say they wouldn't in normal state, but that doesn't mean they aren't doing something beyond fucked up.
>>
So anyone know if the new berserk game is good or okay? Any susumu songs in it?
>>
>>153879032
It's ok. No Susumu which is a fucking travesty. The OST is still passable regardless.
>>
File: 1460213323879.jpg (140KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460213323879.jpg
140KB, 500x720px
>>153869557
>>153869780
>Be Griffith
>Spout some pretentious fedora tier bullshit to make some retarded princess think you're philosophical
>Your retarded best boyfriend takes it seriously and acts on it
>Throw a hissy fit and rape the princess when you were pretty much guaranteed to have her soon anyway
>Get what you deserve
>Bailed out by aforementioned retarded boyfriend
>Continue throwing your revenge temper tantrum that was put on hold when you got thrown in a dungeon for being a faggot

Either I'm just bitter after all the shit Miura's put us through, or Berserk is a pile of shit with a few high points and Miura is a hack. I'm really not sure anymore but the relentless milking and bastardization of the series makes me think the latter.

Fuck you Miura
>>
>>153869557
Only because you weren't one of his friends.
>>
>>153879779
>Spout some pretentious fedora tier bullshit to make some retarded princess think you're philosophical
The worst part is I don't even think Griffith truly believes what he was saying himself.
>>
>>153879779
>rape the princess

Sick of this meme.
>>
>>153880046
You can change it to fucks the princess while fully knowing what it means for him and his band to bed royalty out of turn, even though he was going to be in turn soon enough anyway. Doesn't change my post.
>>
>>153879561
Dammit. Is the gameplay fun at least? How are the boss fights?
>>
>>153880368
Just look up gameplay on youtube and decide for yourself.

It's garbage
>>
>>153880368
If you want an opposing opinion, and it sounds like you want to be told to buy it, I think it's great. I like both musou and Berserk, so there's that.
>>
>>153871330
It's really simple. There are just a couple of steps to follow. In the setting of Berserk, the world is in the hands of God Hand. It's completely doomed and no heroic actions can make it better. The only possible way is to use their power to change the world to something better. But only the most exceptional people can even reach for it, and they can only grasp it with some act of true evil or betrayal. So Griffith, understanding all that, betrays all his friends and becomes a part of God Hand. But he's able to use Guts in the process. Sort of, charging him up by marking him to be sacrificed, and Casca, etc, so he's completely focused and, sort of, weaponized, to kill the God Hand. So, Griffith will use their power to make the world a true paradise, while Guts cuts his way through them one by one, and evetually kills Griffith too. The world will be free of God Hand, and made into some kind of amazing utopia, with a place for everyone, except Griffth who actually made it all happen.
>>
>>153880454
No I just want an honest opinion. I really want a new berserk game to play.
>>
I think damning his comrades souls to hell for his own selfish ambition is pretty wrong.
>>
>>153880782
Well, that's my honest opinion.
>>
File: 1466772976129.jpg (917KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466772976129.jpg
917KB, 1920x1080px
And that makes you a bad human being.
>>
>>153880811
Does it follow the manga well at least? Is rosine a boss fight?
>>
>>153881564
It encompasses all arcs but the current, so yes.

As far as Rosine being a boss fight, I've only just completed the eclipse so I don't know. But everyone has had a boss fight so far, so I'd imagine so.
>>
>>153881564
>>153881701
Sorry didn't see the "well". Yes, it follows the story very well. Much better than other licensed musous. Titties are censored though, because for whatever reason jap devs still won't show nipples in a console game.
>>
>>153878201
Haven't watched the 90's one but it's definitely in the movie. Maid looks through the keyhole to her door.
>>
>be born
>realize that you can only live when walking on a road towards your dream - being king and owning your own kingdom
>convince yourself that nothing in the world is more important
>be ready to step over everything and use everyone to reach it
>have a personal army, feel a sense of camraderie and brothership with them but still, deep down inside, fag it up and think the dream is more important
>plus they fight and die for you, so in your head their lives are yours to waste anyway
>continue like that for a while
>suddenly
>some muscly faggot comes along
>he doesn't like you at first but you take an interest in him for some reason
>you fight together and become friends
>eventually realize that he makes you forget about your dream and is possibly even more important
>spout some dumb bullshit to a person you're trying to manipulate
>muscly faggot hears it, gets ideas in his head, decides to bail
>you try to stop the faggot with force but it doesn't work
>go full retard and get yourself captured while trying to make yourself feel better
>this leads to you essentially getting ruined and crippled for life
>muscly faggot gets with a brown girl that used to worship you
>dream ruined
>all because you let yourself be gay for one person
>some fags offer you a satanic deal to mercilessly slaughter everyone who ever cared about you in exchange for power, including the muscly faggot
>thanks to the massive butthurt and all of the shit you've suffered, get rid of the feelings for the muscly faggot, go back to fagging it up and being all about the dream
>eclipse happens

This is Griffith in a nutshell. As you can see from my expertly written post, he did plenty wrong.
>>
>>153880590
This all only makes sense if Guts can actually kill the God Hand. He already has trouble with Zodd; how could Griffith ever expect him to get strong enough?
>>
>>153881701
>>153881754
Alrighty then. Guess Ill try it. I hope I can unlock skull knight though.
>>
>>153882378
you can't play as skull knight

the playable characters are Guts, Berserker armour Guts, Caska, Griffith, Judeau, Zodd, Wyald, and Shierke

Sorry m8. The omission of a few characters that should've been playable is my only gripe with the game
>>
File: berserk gh.png (62KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
berserk gh.png
62KB, 501x504px
>everyone always talks about Guts leaving and ignores Griffith being almost tetraplegic and deformed
Nigga, I doubt anyone would deny becoming a god under these conditions. Even if if you had to kill your family.
Shit would be out of control, with tears in your eyes you WOULD accept the behelit's event.
The whole point of the God Hand is that they went over his free will as much as they could.
>>
>>153882877
>The whole point of the God Hand is that they went over his free will as much as they could.

Could you rephrase that m8. I feel like you're saying something interesting, but I can't tell what you're actually saying.
>>
File: Guts 41.png (187KB, 401x474px) Image search: [Google]
Guts 41.png
187KB, 401x474px
>>153869557
I honestly think you're wrong.
>>
>>153869557
Only cynical, misanthropic, and selfish people would think Griffith didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>153885233
>cynical, misanthropic, and selfish people

/a/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>153869557
>>
>>153880782
>>153880368
>>153879032
Come to /eagg/ on /vg/. We're talking about it there. Bring a friend, too.
>>
>this whole thread

I can't believe no one picks up on Griffiths homolust. He basically does everything he does because he wants to fuck Guts. Instead he gets cucked by Casca and thus tries to cuck Guts back by raping Casca once he turned into his fetish leather wearing alter ego FEMto.

Jokes aside, I'm dead serious. Whoever misses the whole love triangle needs to learn how to read.
>>
>>153878201

Read the manga, you fucks.

>Maid looks through keyhole
>sees Grif and Princess fucking
>tells King
>King barges into room, removes blanket
>Cum and bloodstains on sheet
>>
File: 1481936529915.jpg (113KB, 1273x922px) Image search: [Google]
1481936529915.jpg
113KB, 1273x922px
This meme always triggers my autism. Specially when griffithfags bring the "but the band of the hawk was loyal to him so he had the right to sacrifice them" argument.
>>
>>153877959

Casca would have been so happy with him.

Griffith was a power-hungry gay asshole and Guts a violent autist.

Women really are shit at picking men.
>>
>>153873825
more like jewdeau
>>
guts is the villian desu
>>
>>153888648
Women are the cause of every problem between men. Women are a mistake.
>>
>>153886266
some of the movie scenes weren't too bad.
I dont know what the fuck happened with the anime though.
>>
>>153888975
kek
>>
>>153889098
The conflict with Guts leaving is very similar to what happens between a man and a woman though.

>>153888975
He can become one in the eyes of everyone if he really brings Griffith down.
>>
>>153884119
They fuck you up and then they "make an offer you can't reject"
>>
>>153869557
What episodes does griffith take it up the ass
>>
File: Griffith the Great.jpg (294KB, 985x739px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith the Great.jpg
294KB, 985x739px
>>153888975

>Be horrified about the suffering of the people due to war and corruption, realize the land needs change
>Start your mercenary band from nothing
>Forge eternal bonds of brotherhood with your men
>See one aggresive, deranged individual and take pity on him so you invite him to join and teach him friendship
>Out of your genius and heroism Make Midland Great Again (MMGA)
>The aggresive, deranged individual you took a chance on betrays and abandons you when you need him the most
>In this moment of weakness due to the betrayal you slip ONCE, giving your vile and petty olitical enemies the opportunity they were waiting for
>Suffer inhuman torture for years, always longing for that dream of yours
>When the chance presents itself sacrifice everything you loved in order to gain the power to create that just and peaceful world you always wished for
>Even after this, the aggresive deranged individual that betrayed you (that is now being turned into a mindless demon, slowly destroying his own body) still opposes you at every turn
>No matter what, you will persevere and see that innocents live one day in that utopia of your dreams. Your Eternal Kingdom will come and no black demon will stop you.

Yes, Guts is the villain.
>>
>>153870691
>LITERALLY saving the world from medieval ISIS and bringing humanity's dream to reality, Fantasia
>all this while making two inherent enemies fight together towards a common goal
>wrong
>>
>>153888648
I completely agree with this. Guts and Casca were cute for a little while and I actually liked the idea of her with Griffith for a bit before I knew about rape but both of them are selfish gaylords who cared more about themselves most of the time. Judeau was the only one who loved her selflessly and he was best boy, she should be with him but Berserk world is fucked anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.
>>
Berserk's art isn't that great.
>>
File: i don't like thing.jpg (199KB, 939x1251px) Image search: [Google]
i don't like thing.jpg
199KB, 939x1251px
>>153890060
>>
File: GUTS.jpg (48KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
GUTS.jpg
48KB, 600x386px
>MUH GRIFFITH: THE CHARACTER
>>
>>153890199
>gutsfags actually believe this is the face of a protagonist
>>
Was the Lost Children chapter Guts at his lowest? Lost Children felt much more emotionally "raw" than anything else post-eclipse.
>>
File: GRIFFITH DID NOTHING WRONG.webm (17KB, 1000x549px) Image search: [Google]
GRIFFITH DID NOTHING WRONG.webm
17KB, 1000x549px
>>153890253
>griffithfags actually think these are the actions of a good person
>>
redpill me on why Griffith raped casca
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
10KB, 480x360px
CAUSE I'M JUST A GIRL WHO CAN NO
CAN'T SEEM TO SAY IT AT ALL
>>
>>153891309
WHEN A FELLER WANTS TO KISS A GIRL
I KNOW SHE OUGHTA GIVE HIS FACE A SLAP
>>
File: GRIIIIIIIFIIIIITH.png (427KB, 739x538px) Image search: [Google]
GRIIIIIIIFIIIIITH.png
427KB, 739x538px
>>153891464
WHEN A FELLA STARTS A KISSIN ME
I KINDA SORTA WANNA KISS HIM BAAAACK
>>
>Guts' penis twitched while he watched Casca
>>
>>153891225
DELETE THIS
>>
File: no.png (582KB, 1174x1273px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
582KB, 1174x1273px
>>
>>153892129

More like KEKS am i right?
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.