[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KOUME! It's eight of clock! WAKE UP!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Koume.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Koume.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
KOUME!

It's eight of clock!

WAKE UP!
>>
The 3rd of October can't come soon enough.
>>
>>153858192

YES
>>
morning koume <3
>>
a.pomf.cat/svyxrv.webm
>>
File: b2cf99303bc2a0bdacd1d1bf72aa59a0.jpg (625KB, 799x1192px) Image search: [Google]
b2cf99303bc2a0bdacd1d1bf72aa59a0.jpg
625KB, 799x1192px
>>153858327

I want to have an arranged marriage with Koume.
>>
>>153859739
An anon wouldn't stand a chance otherwise.
>>
>1911: Suzukawa Koume is born.
>1919, age 8: While walking with her mother, Koume sees school girls wearing western style sailor uniforms. She says to her mother she wants to look just like them when she grows up.
>1925, age 14: Koume starts playing baseball with her friends, falling in love with the sport. She would later describe her school years as "the best time of her life". Her father arranges an engagement between Koume and Saburou, a worker in Koume's family's western-style restaurant. Initially against the idea of marriage at such a young age, Koume slowly begins to see Saburou as the man she could spend her life with.
>1927, age 16: Koume and Saburou marry. Koume loses her virginity on their wedding night, holding hands with the man she loves.
>1928, age 17: The couple's first child is born, a healthy boy. Koume's father, whose has rheumatism, retires, giving the restaurant to Saburou.
>1931, age 20: Koume miscarries. She overcomes her grief by burying herself in work. She no longer has time for baseball, but she follows American baseball by reading newspapers.
>1934, age 23: Koume gives birth to a healthy girl. Her mother dies of old age.
>1937, age 26: War with China begins. Saburou would like to enlist out of patriotic duty, but Koume's father, just before dying from pneumonia, begs him to stay with Koume and the children.
>1943, age 32: Saburou is drafted by the IJA and says goodbye to Koume. He writes letters to her during training, but not after he's deployed. He would die in a cave on Peleliu less than a year later.
>1945, age 34: Tokyo is firebombed and the restaurant destroyed, not that Koume could afford to sell red meat there anyway. Koume's son, brainwashed by propaganda, enlists and dies in a futile kamikaze attack.
>1946, age 35: Her livelihood ruined, Koume begins to prostitute herself to Americans to feed her malnourished 12-year-old-daughter. Koume is know to the Eighth Army as "the only whore west of Guam who knows who Babe Ruth is".
>>
How is this still alive
>>
Holy shit I'm in 2008 again
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.