[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New trailer for Studio Ponoc's Mary and the Witch'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

New trailer for Studio Ponoc's Mary and the Witch's Flower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCCifYcFBWk
>>
File: C5Yb_WXVEAEsA2g.jpg (57KB, 640x346px) Image search: [Google]
C5Yb_WXVEAEsA2g.jpg
57KB, 640x346px
I want to fuck Mary.
>>
Miyazaki has confirmed he is producing a whole new feature film now.
>>
Hm.
>>
If Ghibli is disbanding and the staff is moving to Studio Ponoc, why didn't they just stay at Ghibli and make it a better studio?
>>
>>153853944
Because Ghibli stopped producing films. Sticking around wouldn't make a difference. And it's not like everyone from Ghibli moved to Ponoc, only a particular group of people.
>>
they should really create their own art style instead of piggybacking off of miyazaki's. nevertheless, it is their first feature so plenty of time to naturally progress into one
>>
Look incredible. Yonebayashi is one talented director. When Marnie Was There and The Secret World of Arriety are two of my favourite anime films, so this should be good.
>>
>>153852803
Looks like Kiki's + Howl's moving castle. Almost too similar.

>>153855143
Yeah I really liked Arrietty, I've never understood the negative response on /a/ it's gotten.
>>
>>153852803
It looks so dull compared to other Ghibli movies.
>>
File: 1478085330909.gif (109KB, 522x398px) Image search: [Google]
1478085330909.gif
109KB, 522x398px
>>153852803
Looks like Kiki's Delivery Service, Howl's moving castle, and Ki no Kuni had a baby.
My first impression? It looks rather boring...
Hope they catch my interest with another more exciting trailer down the line, if any even come out.
>>
>>153852996
This girl is fucking ugly
>>
I feel weird. I want to join the bandwagon and say that it looks rather plain/not too special(cause I am genuinely not impressed by anything I've seen so far) but I would be lying if I said I didnt like their use of color and lighting.

I'll hold out in hopes that the trailer just isn't doing it justice and the story will be good. Still somewhat cautiously optimistic.
>>
>>153856042
It feels like every redhead in anime and western cartoons are always designed with bushy hair...
I don't like it.
>>
>>153856077
>story will be good

Yeah, because we all know how solid Ghibli's track record for that is.
>>
>>153856042

She's basically a Ghibli girl, so of course she's ugly.
>>
>>153852803
>Shamelessly copy pasting the stairway scene from Spirited Away

God, this movie is going to be so derivative of worn Miyazaki tropes that nobody will even remember it, just like all those other Ghibli knockoff movies.
>>
>>153852803
Spirited aways spin off.
>>
>>153854902
>they should really create their own art style instead of piggybacking off of miyazaki's.
It's as much their style as it is Miyazaki's. Just because they're working in a new studio doesn't mean they have to work in a different style.
>>
>>153852996
get in line
>>
>>153855143
>The Secret World of Arriety
Looks good, ill watch this
>>
But the real question is which studio name is cooler?

Ghibli or Ponoc?

They both have the same vowel repeated but Ghibli has that stypic GH whilst Ponoc ends with a C.
>>
>>153852803
Of all names, why Ponoc?

Sounds like something censored
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.