[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Silent Voice. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ENDING? Seriously what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: a-silent-voice-1.jpg (38KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
a-silent-voice-1.jpg
38KB, 600x315px
A Silent Voice.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ENDING?

Seriously what kind of weak ass shit was that? Nothing happens, what the fuck Yoshitoki Ōima. Fuck me, just fuck. Fuck, seriously. Fuck, why get invested if they are gonna leave you with emotional blue balls like that. At least give me fucking CONFESSION SCENE. Fuck this shit. Someone please tell me a good romance manga with an ACTUAL FUCKING ENDING. What the fuck.

Nigga, i am like genuinely pissed.
>>
File: CoOEFNZVIAA1wmJ.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CoOEFNZVIAA1wmJ.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
Yup, shit straight up trashed on the readers
>>
Kawai may burn in Hell
>>
>>153848423
I dont give a shit about that. Way too many characters but who gives a shit. AT LEAST GIVE ME SOMETHING ON THE ROMANCE. This fucking thing teased that romance for like 40 chapters and then nothing. Just dont do that shit , seriously. Just someone please tell me a good romance manga with a good ending right now.
>>
Gooks love bittersweet endings because it mirrors their pathetic lives.
>>
It was just supposed to be a one shot but then it got serialized. The mangaka obviously had no idea what they were doing and wasted time developing that stupid plot line about the movie instead of trying to figure out how to develop their relationship.
>>
>>153848493
Wolf Guy
>>
>>153848303
People on /a/ are so autistic that they actually need to be explicitly told how the series ends.
When I read this it came off as so fucking obvious that they were together that I didn't even consider the lack of an overt confession until I came to /a/ and everyone was confused. they are fucking living together, they have taken each other into account when deciding on their future careers, they are thinking farther ahead in terms of their relationship than most romance protagonists, it's not bittersweet they are together.

Also, >>>/wsr/.
>>
>>153848499
NIGGA THAT SHIT WAS NOT BITTERSWEET. That shit was bland, i was invested in this fucking romance between this guy and this deaf girl and it leads to fucking nothing. Shit, this thing needed like 20 more chapters, what the fuck. I dont give a shit about that stupid movie his friend is making give me more romance development. Fuck this shit m8.
>>
>>153848493
It is always less about romance and more about friendship.
>>
>>153848303
If she's dead why doesn't she just wear glasses?
>>
>>153848303
There was going to be a full-on romance between them, but the editors prohibited the author from making him a cripple after he fell from the balcony, so the author got mad and did the ending like this.
Source: 2ch and 2chan
>>
>>153848493
>>153848303
Fuck off, this is not the recommendation board.

>>153848594
> I didn't even consider the lack of an overt confession until I came to /a/
You might be the autist, then, considering the series literally built up the idea of an overt confession and then dropped it because Ooima can't write for shit.

> they are fucking living together
What? No, they aren't.
>>
>>153848594
I WANNA SEE THE KISS MOTHERFUCKER. I WANNA SEE THE KISS. Motherfucker i dont read for this vague shit, i dont read for your damn "romantic undertones". Motherfucker this was about the deaf girl and the ex asshole being together. Bitch like give a single shit about UNDERTONES. If i wanted weak ass UNDERTONES i just look at my own romantic life full of UNDERTONES that lead nowhere.

You fucking cunt, i wanted to feel fluffy inside when i saw tehir relationship develop. AND NOT EVEN ANY OF THE SIDE CHARACTERS GET TOGETHER ON SCREEN. I wanted romance not "assholes make a short film". No it was supposed to be about the deaf girl AND HER FUCKING ROMANCE. AHHHHHHHHHHH.
>>
>>153848750
Suck a dick. Im trying to talk about this weak ass ending, no one is making you post on this thread.
>>
>>153848709
>but the editors prohibited the author from making him a cripple after he fell from the balcony
>Shoya and Shoko didn't suffer enough in the author's mind
Ooima is savage.
>>
>>153848834
Hand-holding is never enough for you autists eh?
>>
>>153848594
>>153848750
I just rechecked the last chapter to confirm, and not only are they not living together, but it doesn't mention fucking anything about MC's future, and all it says about Shoko's future is "we have no idea what she'll do" - she herself doesn't even mention it, the only thing she "says" in that chapter is "I'm nervous." Literally everything you're talking about is delusional bullshit you invented in your head.

>>153848871
>If you don't like me being a cancerous rule-breaking newfag, just ignore me
Not how it works, fuck off back to wherever you came from, you piece of shit.
>>
>>153848834
You sound like you're upset about what you wanted it to be.

Anyway, I didn't watch the moving pictures version of this, but does it end with them holding hands? Because holy shit, put the fucking pieces together, mate. This ain't your standard everyday handholding, their hands are how they communicate.

>SPELL IT OUT FOR ME LIKE I EXPECTED YOU TO
>>
>>153848303
The one-shot was better /thread
>>
>>153848972
He had to ask Shouko's mom what her life/career plans were. That doesn't sound like two people in a relationship.
>>
>>153848972
No it ends with them going to a reunion. They never confess, they never hold hands, they never fucking ass. Its complete bullshit.
>>
Best character is without a doubt Shouko's mom
>>
>>153848890
>get crippled
>win sweet deaf pussy

Worth it.
>>
>>153849088
>didn't read the very last page
>complain
>>
>>153849196
They really shouldn't have had like half of the side characters. They became purely a distraction to the story later on/ For example Kawai and Mashiba barely get development, those characters should have been dropped. Ueno's crush on Ishida just kind of disappears. Just a lot of potential that was wasted. And way too much time was focused on that movie they were making.
>>
>>153849310
Did i miss something? It ends with them walking through the doors towards the reunion. It feels like the end of a chapter rather than the ending of the series.
>>
>>153848920
>>153848972
>>153849310
Fuck off and die. You people are the worst. You bend over backwards to defend shitty writing because you're a battered wife, used to being abused.

There was no romance end. It was purposely left vague, because the Japanese think that makes their stories "deeper" and more mature. It's a dime-a-dozens shit ending.
>>
>>153849503

Okay champ.
>>
>>153849540
>BUT I DON'T WANT TO HATE THIS MANGA SO THEREFORE IT HAD A GOOD ENDING
It objectively had a bad ending, and battered wives like you are cancer. Stop defending shit.
>>
>>153849540
That anon is kind of right, some great characters but nothing really interesting was done. As the show keep going it juts started to loose focus.
>>
>>153849412
>Kawai and Mashiba barely get development
Some characters don't need any further developments. At least there are spots explaining their mindsets.
>Ueno's crush on Ishida just kind of disappears
That Shoya's visit and the kiss is pretty much the white flag. She moved on to Sahara after that.
>>
>>153848303
>>153848493
>>153848609
>>153848834
Stop typing like an angsty 15 year old.
>>
>>153849903
>Some characters don't need any further developments
Except they both did. Especially Mashiba, who appears to have magically recovered from his psychopathy over the time skip.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.