[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just sat through 24 episodes of this garbage and enjoyed it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: akamegakill.jpg (14KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
akamegakill.jpg
14KB, 247x204px
I just sat through 24 episodes of this garbage and enjoyed it for the generic edgyshit that it was
What's the worst anime you've ever enjoyed
>>
Naruto
>>
File: 18609375.jpg (437KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
18609375.jpg
437KB, 1920x1200px
Complete shit with a few nice girls. Fell apart in the sequel, but the OVA had good scenes.
>>
File: 321903.jpg (827KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
321903.jpg
827KB, 1600x1200px
>>153839901
not even for nostalgia reasons.
>>
>>153840004
I forgot to mention the IS 4koma, it's genuinely the best thing about the franchise. Constantly pokes fun at and runs away with the premise.
>>
>>153839901
nigga you should have read the manga instead, what a fucking ride that was

asspulls, cringe, plotholes, wasted characters, the purest form of unironic edge and a shitty ending
>>
Teekyuu
>>
>>153840068
I'm going to pick it up when I can. It's finished right?
>>
>>153840180
yes

it's a shitfest at first but keep reading and it'll be worth it in the end, it's more of a parody than anything, you missed the threads though, part of the charm was the funposting
>>
Fantasista Doll

I'm still not sure if it was meant to be a comedy or not but holy shit that dialog and character interaction.
>>
File: 42834191.jpg (556KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
42834191.jpg
556KB, 1000x708px
Still not convinced this is stupid on purpose.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.