[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's growing on me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: 451.png (220KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
451.png
220KB, 900x1300px
It's growing on me.
>>
It'll be shit
>>
File: saradalikesboruto.png (165KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
saradalikesboruto.png
165KB, 900x1300px
So they are already a canon couple now right?
>>
>>153837493
I'm surprised, i want to read more.

>>153839817
No
>>
>>153837493
Does the manga start after the events of the movie?
>>
Be straight with me, you guys are really interested in it?

My main caveats have been the art and character designs. I also really don't like how the series started in media res with an edgelord and Bolt looking like a douchebag. Similarly I dislike the idea of Naruto possibly losing everything he fought to protect, that's super lame.

Of course, I also just plain loathed the original Naruto series after a certain point. That said, I greatly enjoyed the final chapter and mostly enjoyed Salad's story. I didn't give a shit about snake boy's, though he seems like a bro so that's nice.
>>
>>153842221
It starts after Naruto gaiden(sarada) and changes the story of the movie. Especially after last chapter it seems to be getting interesting. It tries to keep be like part 1 Naruto in comfyness but will eventually get serious if we believe the first 3 pages of chapter 1.

The artist also got better over time drawing characters best example is Sasuke from chapter 1 to 10. The only bad thing is he has trouble drawing females imo.

>>153842330
I am kinda getting hyped for the future. It has much potential but it could be all thrown away
>>
>>153842221
Kind of? It starts out with a flash forward, that takes place after the movie. Then the story proper begins retelling the Boruto movie.

>>153837493
>>153842330
I'll be honest, I would've preferred this being Sarada's story than Boruto. Boruto just doesn't interest me. The parts of him that make him differ from his dad aren't really that likeable, and so far there's no real end goal that he seems to want. Sarada has the same end goal Naruto did, sure, but she's still a different character and without all the stuff like being ostracized or being a jinchuriki, you can expect her path to be different from Naruto's. Plus I got emotionally invested in her thanks to that Gaiden, while Boruto got a whole movie and it just didn't work as well on me. At most I just don't dislike him as much by the end as I did in the beginning.
>>
>>153837493
Why is the art utter shit
>>
The little fucker idolizes Sasuke of all people. Who in their right mind does that.
>>
>>153843390
Anyone who isn't a moeshitter.
>>
>>153843390
Cry more Narusaku cuck
>>
>>153843390
All he knows of Sasuke is that he's a super strong ninja that does secret and important missions outside the village and is a far better and loving teacher than a father.

He doesn't know MUH DARKNESS
>>
>>153843390
He's an edgy kid I guess. That's pretty normal for kids.
>>
Boruto learning to fuse rasengan and chidori soon
>>
File: 1.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>153843390
At least they're not idolizing Obito.
>>
>>153842221
The manga starts with an adaptation of the movie
>>
Is there a possibility for Boruto meeting a girl moon people of his age?
>>
>>153843703
Didn't Naruto call him super cool tho?
>>
>>153842330
>Similarly I dislike the idea of Naruto possibly losing everything he fought to protect, that's super lame.
That would be a great deviation from standard shonen cliche though, what's wrong with you? Nothing Pain, Obito, or Madara said was wrong, and while they may have had just as shitty plans for fixing it, the problems they predicted should come true.
>>
>>153839817
Will his love awaken her Sharingan?
>>
>>153843390
Naruto thought Obito was the coolest guy around and Sasuske is a demi-god in his universe.
>>
>>153844060
It's already awoken.
>>
>>153844060
>female characters in Nardo
>getting any significant powerups
>ever
>>
>>153837493
Like a tumor?
>>
>>153844371
She's the chosen one. Although is she does anything usable with it is another matter entirely.
>>
>>153839817
disgusting
>>
>>153844405
Like Hinata's breasts after public backlash.
>>
File: IMG_0322.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0322.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
>>153843703
But he's the coolest.
>>
File: 28.png (193KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
28.png
193KB, 900x1300px
Are Hinata's tits finally back?
>>
>>153844524
So does he just not like drawing tits in general? Seems like he is going out of his way to diminish her assets.
>>
>>153844570
The artist probably likes slender figures.
>>
>Bleach director is going to be chief director of the Boruto anime

Too bad for the Bleachfags hoping for more anime.
>>
>>153837493
It's called Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>153845017

You mean titless characters.
>>
>>153842330
No, I think it'll go to shit, and ruin even more an already decadent franchise.
>>
>>153837493
>>153839817
That hair is so shitty.
>>
File: 04.jpg (1016KB, 961x1400px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
1016KB, 961x1400px
I want to see more of those skyscrapers we saw in the first chapter.

I'm such a sucker for destroyed cityscapes.
>>
>>153837493
>Son of man is no longer human after killing a god
What did he mean by this
>>
>>153839817
other than the fact that her supposed goal is to be Hokage, she shows all the signs of Sakura 2.0
>>
are they telling me that Naruto has special blue eyes this whole time?
>>
>>153846084
He is phil collins.
>>
>>153842330
I can kind of dig it, but at the end of naruto we had literal gods fighting so the fact that these kids are going to come up against big bads that outclass their parents is going to leave a shitty taste in my mouth.
>>
>>153846199
He is an aryan ninja, of course he has blue eyes,
>>
>>153842330
I've invested too much time to stop now.
>>
>>153846299
That's hopefully only this arc, and the big bad was defeated by the five kages and Sasuke mostly. Bort only landed the finishing blow with chakra Naruto gave him.
>>
>>153842330
>Be straight with me, you guys are really interested in it?

Not anymore. I was hoping to expect something different out of Sarada and Mitsuki as characters, since they had an interesting introdutions as characters, but it seem they are bent into making them Boruto's cocksuckers.

Other than that, aside that I have no hope for Shikadai's team, much less Metal Lee doing something significant. I'll be dropping this now and save my time from reading and watching this Naruto GT. The downside of all of this is that this GT is going to end up fairly popular than the actual Dragon Ball GT.
>>
>>153842330
>Edgelord Bort
He's a spoiled kid who's alienated from his father lately but doesn't actually hate him, trying to establish himself but is clumsy at that age almost like a tsundere. He's talented but since he's compared to his dad every day he doesn't feel talented at all and feels like he's always shitty and far away, without realizing how much Naruto also sucked in order to get where he is, and if anything Boruto has a real head-start.

He's no edgelord at all, he's just an awkward kid. This is a very strange critisism, he's not edgy, he doesn't get off on pain death and darkness at all. He's a fucking normal kid although pretty flawed as a character, which isn't that bad.
>>
>>153844570
>So does he just not like drawing tits in general?
Yes, take a look at every other girl in the manga. People only rail on Hintata since its most noticeable with her, since we know she's got nice tits which is why its odd when they're gone.

All the other girls are pretty much flat here, if he drew Tsunade she'd also be flat.

You can tell either the fans or editor keeps bitching about it to him since he corrected Hintata's tits twice now to get slightly larger in some scenes. You can see how much he hates it since he keeps trying to go back to drawing them flat.
>>
Why did the Ninja get weaker for like 2 generations then suddenly get stronger again.

Legit

Edo Tensei Madara>5 Old Kage

4 New Kage> Guy who is at least Jyuubei Madara level

And implications is that all of them will be surpassed by their kids. Fuck the Madara past Boruto's pasta will eat him and shit him out and make him stronger because just being covered in Boruto's shit is a powerup.
>>
>>153839817
I hope not. Sarada is too good for Boruto.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.