[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Soul Eater Not? Lets get the obvious joke out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: SEN.png (765KB, 560x792px) Image search: [Google]
SEN.png
765KB, 560x792px
Thoughts on Soul Eater Not?

Lets get the obvious joke out of the way, I think it should NOT have been made. It completely lacked anything that made the original good. The characters particularly were just awful, everything from the uninspired designs, to the lackluster personalities.
>>
>>153834890
Last month i saw this exists so i rewatched the entire original show to watch this after.
Dropped after the first episode when the slow girl forgot her name.
Also those are the worst twintails i've ever seen.
>>
It's way better because it has cute girls doing gay things
>>
I liked it and want more. pd: you are all faggots
>>
>>153836893
>Also those are the worst twintails i've ever seen.
I'm glad someone else thought so. She looked better with her hair down.
>>
>>153834890
Im guessing its another moeshit yuribait spinoff like Railgun?

Why would you even bother
>>
yeah fuck shit like this Dragonball was good why even make DBZ

but in all seriousness if you anime only faggots had any brains at all you would have known immediately that this was a slice of life, yuri show, set in the same universe, and it's in the fucking title that it's a spinoff and not like the original you absolute fucking ledges
>>
It was fucking garbage
>>
>>153837954
forgot to add I dropped the manga 4 chapters in and the anime at whenever time maka makes her token appearance
>>
>>153834890
It was cute and enjoyable.
>>
File: 1487399409932.png (956KB, 841x849px) Image search: [Google]
1487399409932.png
956KB, 841x849px
It's absolute garbage. It shouldn't have even been made. If anything, they should have used the funds to instead make a canon Soul Eater ending, instead of the bullshit 'COURAGE PUNCH' ending we got. The fact they ended up just making a slice of life parody out of what could have been a potential sequel to the anime really rustled my jimmies. It was years and years of waiting, then out of nowhere hearing about a new series that was going to be related to Soul Eater; only to see this train wreck. When I heard it was going to be a parody on how we're going to see the people who do the worst at the school instead of the best, and being a slice of life anime instead; it was the last the nail in the coffin that guaranteed Soul Eater was never coming back; and instead we got a shit parody.

If they were going to make something like this, they should have either

1.) Made it alongside the sequel to Soul Eater, and just use them as filler episodes

2.) Made it alongside the original as filler episodes while waiting for the manga to catch up instead of branching off of the main story and making up bullshit as they went along.

It reminds me of how Teen Titans got handled and instead of a sequel, they made Teen Titans : Go.
>>
>>153834890
Its boring
>>
It should have been about cute witches.
>>
>>153834890
I liked it because CGDCT.
I don't know or give a shit about Soul Eater.
>>
Soul Eater: Brotherhood when???
>>
>>153834890
It was good...

NOT
>>
>>153834890
Still don't know why this was made.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.