[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You just got home from your gym session only to see that Ume-sama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 233.jpg (285KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
233.jpg
285KB, 1920x1080px
You just got home from your gym session only to see that Ume-sama is mounting you're waifu. She doesn't look like she wants to fight her.

How do you deal with that situation?
>>
Yell at my waifu for being a cheating bitch, then grab my grandpa's shotgun, kill that ume bitch and then splatter my brain on their bodies.
>>
>>153829677
I go get some pop corn
>>
>>153830431
>killing Ume because she fucked your waifu
I don't see why. She is in no relationship and therefore she can't be unfaithful. You can only blame your waifu.
You're like one of those hollywoodfags that beats up a guy for fucking their girlfriend / wife. It's the responsibility of your partner to be faithful.
>>
File: Hmm...jpg (30KB, 620x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm...jpg
30KB, 620x480px
>>153829677
If mai waifu is also into it I let them continue.
>>
Masturbate to my waifu getting raped
>>
>>153830523
If she had the knowledge that my waifu is with me, then she's just as guilty.
>>
>>153830954
No, you're nothing to her. It's all the fault of your partner. You simply need to be better than your competition. Are you one of those fags that needs safe zones too?
>>
>>153831019
>It's all the fault of your partner.
>You simply need to be better than your competition.
now you've really lost me
>>
[X] GENUFLECT
>>
>>153831256
Your waifu doesn't consider you to be prime material anymore. It's your fault for being such a loser and her for even getting together with you.
>>
>>153831516
Oh cool, I can kill them both then, since they're both useless to me now.
>>
>>153831528
Good job on killing people instead of just becoming a better person.
>>
>>153832051
Well you're not really giving me a lot of options here
>>
>>153829677
I'd walk up and stick my dick inside Ume's ass while she makes out and fingers my waifu. Then we all become a happy family.
>>
>>153832234
Why would you want to have sex with Ume?
>>
>>153831516
>Its the fault of the husbando for being a loser and not the rapist

Hmmm
>>
>>153829677
Jam it in Ume Ume's ass while she is in that position.
>>
>>153832274
>rapist
OP stated that the waifu isn't fighting against it. She wants it.
>>
>>153829677
get the anal lube and strap on out of my closet
>>
>>153832260
Look at that ass just begging for it in OP's pic. Something like that needs to be quenched.
>>
>>153832401
Do you consider Ume to be sexy?
>>
>>153832428
I consider 2D to be sexy.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.