[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, just checking in to make sure this board has stayed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Anti-spiral_post.png (144KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-spiral_post.png
144KB, 720x406px
Hey, just checking in to make sure this board has stayed below a million anons.
>>
Do you really think anyone here has enough spiral energy to be a threat anyway?
>>
A million shitposters would freeze this board.
>>
>>153813129
Simon came out of a hole in the ground
If this isn't a hole in the ground I don't know what is
>>
File: 422px-G-L_-_Pre-TS_Digger_Simon.jpg (34KB, 422x599px) Image search: [Google]
422px-G-L_-_Pre-TS_Digger_Simon.jpg
34KB, 422x599px
Everything is fine.
Just a bunch of kids living underground digging holes.
>>
File: kittan.png (252KB, 579x329px) Image search: [Google]
kittan.png
252KB, 579x329px
JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE
>>
>>153813236
It's also been two months since the mod that actually started deleting generals was fired, so they're probably here to stay.
>>
>>153813281
Why did he get fired? I can't imagine it was for actually doing his job, since that would imply mods gave a fuck about how the board was run to begin with.
>>
>>153813208
I cry every time
>>
>>153812947
Got your spiral power right here *unsheathes drill*
>>
>>153812947
Why don't you visit Reddit? I'm sure you can keep their spiral power in check, so to speak...
>>
I teared up at this anime. One of the only shows/movies/books/media that's ever made me actually cry.

What is it about brotherly relationships that is so much more heart wrenching than anything else?
>>
>>153813165
This is deeper still
This is hell
>>
>>153812947
Don't worry the number wont go up. All the new fags use names now.
>>
>>153812947
We have autism energy here.
>>
>>153814296
Sometimes you don't want melodramatic highschoolers. Sometimes you just need to bro out and save the universe to stopping being jaded for a few hours.
>>
I remember when /a/ was the 4th largest board on 4chan. I bet it's only 6th or 7th now. Heck, maybe even 8th.
>>
File: cia kamina glasses.png (581KB, 723x498px) Image search: [Google]
cia kamina glasses.png
581KB, 723x498px
>>153812947
Fuck you anti-spiral, I belive in anons even if they don't belive in themselves.
>>
>>153814319
>All the new fags use names now.
only the special snowflake newfags
t. regular newfag
>>
>>153814379
The influx of normies boosted every other board's population up while the niwakas that got here only made the people who cared jump ship. The current /a/ population is the new immigrant population, roleplaying the part of the people they genocided.
>>
File: bill the spiral nemesis guy.jpg (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bill the spiral nemesis guy.jpg
70KB, 400x400px
>>153814417
But look what allowing you anons to reproduce has done, your site is in shambles. We have locked away our shit posts frozen in time to forever preserve our boards.
>>
>>153813359
yeah anon he got fired for doing his job. good joke ha ha
>>
File: being upset.jpg (100KB, 638x636px) Image search: [Google]
being upset.jpg
100KB, 638x636px
>>153814552
You lock away shitposting and fun in your own boards like some kind of god. That's no one's limitation but your own!
MARK MY WORDS...! This shitpost, will open a hole in the board. And that hole will be a path for those newfags behind us. The dreams of those who have been banned! The hopes of those who will shitpost! Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, rustling a path towards tomorrow! And THAT'S /a/! That's 4chan! My shitpost is the shitpost, that creates the HEAVENS!
>>
>>153814552
We must kill all the unruly ningen.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.