[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 279
Thread images: 29

File: image.jpg (185KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 1024x1024px
Bluebell's glove is the most underrated character.
>>
BBC x Deluge OTP
>>
Where's her thumb on her glove arm
>>
>>153812267
can't argue with that, she's gonna get penetrated by Deluge's trident
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 500x500px
>>153812312
>not her two metal fingers
>>
Black Girl and Female Knight is the name of the side story that came with BD 3. Do we know what its about?
>>
>>153812390
It's about Alice encountering LP.
>>
>>153812364
I wonder when Deluge will use those in a fight to poke someone's eyes out.
>>
>>153812451
huh, would there have been a moment in the Unmarked timeline where that was possible?
>>
>>153812486
Yes. Alice was chosen the week Nemurin died. LP died in the third week.
>>
What's Puk Puck's endgame here? Is she genuinely just focused on world peace?
>>
>>153812486
oh I guess if we take MGRP the Anime side story into account, it could have happened some point during the end of week 2 or week 3
>>
>>153812536
she wants to Puk the world using the MG in her faction as fuel for the device that'll help her do it
>>
>>153812536
Yes. Her goal is genuine world peace. Her method though, is to feed a number of MG to the machine to enable her to achieve world peace.
>>
File: bbctouchingyou.png (22KB, 264x239px) Image search: [Google]
bbctouchingyou.png
22KB, 264x239px
>>
File: image.jpg (250KB, 800x1062px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 800x1062px
>>153812653
She knows me so well.
>>
File: 1487821019143.jpg (746KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487821019143.jpg
746KB, 1600x1200px
>>153812536
"'I have a dream.' That one day every person in the Land of Magic would be friends. A land of true companions, dammit. A Land of Magic of friends, not enemies, ruled by me, not the committee! Where the law changes to suit me. Where power and justice are back where they belong in my hands! Where every magical girl is free to think - to act - for themselves! Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats from Osk. Fuck this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and political bullshit! Fuck Osk! Fuck Caspar! FUCK ALL OF IT! The Land of Magic is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Make the slate clean.MAKE EVERYONE BE FRIENDS! And from the that, a new Land of Magic will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak and the strong will thrive in peace - free to live as they see fit, they'll make the Land of Magic great again! ...In my new Land of Magic, people won't die and no longer kill EACH OTHER! They'll no longer kill for money!. Every magical girl will be no longer at war!"
>>
>>153812796
I like that the image includes rock throwing, its a nice touch
>>
>>153812796
Elementary schooler Puck looks so much better than the kindergarten one.

Her design looks neat and combat-ready in this pic. Hair only reaching her hips to show off the legs, and that regal veil with a metal frame is interesting. I really wanna see more of her like this.
>>
>>153812915
Maybe some anon can draw her like that. I also want to see PP's design on a non-toddler. Or even an adult.
>>
>>153812982
adult Puk sounds like a really cool idea if a drawfag wants to do that
>>
Can't wait for that official translation from Yen Press
>>
>>153813172
k
>>
>>153813172
I'm really excited to own the books for myself! I debated buying the JP ones just for the sake of having them before the localization was announced so that's double the excitement, can't wait 'til June.
>>
>>153813172
Too bad Yen Press takes months between volumes. By the time we reach Queens the series will likely be over in Japan.
>>
The main problem is that YP won't use their A-list translators on minor things like this.
>>
>>153813471
yeah Yen Press is like 1 volume a year right?
>>
>>153813560
2 a year unless it's something like index.
>>
File: C47_SDJVMAI6LJC.jpg (178KB, 892x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C47_SDJVMAI6LJC.jpg
178KB, 892x1200px
If La Boipucelle had lived, how devastated would he have been after learning of the LoM's corruption? He's incredibly righteous and believes in good magical girls saving the planet. How badly would he have reacted upon learning how fucked up reality was for everyone?

I've been mulling over it for a few days.
>>
>>153814270
Something something La Pucelle is a boring character and mediocre powerlevel-wise and there's no way he would have ever thought of such things because his character didn't have space for development and you only care about him because he has a dick and yadda yadda
>>
4:30 am and I haven't slept yet, what are you up to anons
>>
File: CzyPPrmVQAAInnb.jpg (122KB, 1200x847px) Image search: [Google]
CzyPPrmVQAAInnb.jpg
122KB, 1200x847px
>>153814270
I want to read it. Sounds like there'd be some role-reversal in there when La Pucelle realizes that the evil here isn't just a monster or a bad guy to beat up but an entire system and turns to Snow White because LP no longer knows what to do.
>>
Participants in the Hell Survival Games:

Cranberry, Flame Flamey, Cutie Altair, Panasu, Dark Fang Limit, Hana, Styler Mimi, Lapis Lazuline, Uttakatta, Meyer, Mina "Mad Gardner" Acre, Barter Arashiko, Metally, Duchess, Utatae Sanae, Mol Mol Morgue, Puchidevi, Marika
>>
>>153814270
>>153814468
Depends on if SW survives or not.

If both of them survive none would become Punished as hard as they'd still have one another to lean on. Depends on if LaPu keeps babying SW too.

If LaPu alone survives I can easily see him getting mindbroken over not being able to protect SW.
>>
>>153814270

If the author ever does some what-if stories, boy, this is one I'd absolutely love to see. Lot of potential in it.

I could see him going to a darker place like Snow White did and getting somewhat disillusioned, but I think SW would be a good rock to prevent him going to too dark a place. Assuming Boi Pucelle lived, they'd both probably come out of the whole thing a bit more jaded, but I don't think either would end up anywhere near as bad as Punished Snow did.
>>
>She used these methods and the hair she had collected to learn her colleagues’ weaknesses, memorize her superiors’ illegal activities, spy on secret conversations between her betters, spying on pretty girls as a snack

>spying on pretty girls as a snack

Why is she so great, /a/?
>>
File: 1485585418775.jpg (318KB, 1385x495px) Image search: [Google]
1485585418775.jpg
318KB, 1385x495px
My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.
>>
>>153815294
She's basically/a/ in hairfag magical girl form.
>>
>>153815294
If only more people knew about the greatness of our hairfag.
>>
>>153815294
How the fuck is hairfag not the ruler of the LoM when she's able to gather so much information through her hairfagging?

>colleagues’ weaknesses, memorize her superiors’ illegal activities, spy on secret conversations between her betters
All these are pretty big deals.
>>
File: C5QYJtnWIAA3fd7.jpg large.jpg (90KB, 746x994px) Image search: [Google]
C5QYJtnWIAA3fd7.jpg large.jpg
90KB, 746x994px
>>
>>153814529
Duchess is totally Lethe, right?
>>
>>153815496
All Pythie wants is her ideal MG to be perfect. She might be interested on doing that though if her being partners with Lazuline I were to mean something.
>>
>>153815496
She just wants to perv on MGs and collect hair.
>>
>>153815496
She's careful about concealing herself I guess. Leaking info to eliminate people in secret, but never directly threaten them.

Her aspiration is to train ideal MGs. Becoming a higher-up like the Head of HR would only confine her to paperworks and politics, not actual MG mentorship, and she'd hate that.
>>
>>153815649
The best king you can possibly be is the king in the shadows, controlling everything, but without ever having to deal with all the annoyances that come with being the king on paper.
>>
>I could still endure them blackening my name as an evildoer. But the fact that they actually involved Sonia as well fills me with regret.

This is twistedly sweet.
>>
>>153815825
Being the power behind the throne gives you the ultimate freedom, the freedom to walk away.
>>
>By the time Tot Pop was released from the room, it had been 30 minutes.

>[...]

>Tot seemed to have completely forgotten the fact that Pukin had killed her subordinates earlier. Tot had also listened in earnest to Pukin’s endless stream of complaints. Frederica removed her ear from where it had been plastered to the door and rose. I have a great disciple.

Weird, the scene started with Tot Pop getting out of the room, and ended with Tot Pop still in the room talking with Pukin.
>>
>>153816002
I think it's just a long-winded way of saying "Tot Pop spent 30 minutes in there, this is what she and Pukin said and this is what Frederica did. The JP raw seems to say the same thing too.
>>
>"Somehow, I have the feeling that the warning didn’t work because it wasn’t in Japanese.”
>“What a tragic misunderstanding.”

>It would seem that her explanation of “I can’t use my magic if the owner is dead” had gotten through to them. That was because Pukin or Sonia could have quickly and cleanly killed him if they were not holding back.

See, Pukin didn't sadistically killed the dude for fun. She genuinely didn't account for the language barrier. I'm glad we're clear on the fact that Pukin isn't a reckless dumbass.
>>
>>153815831
Man, Pukin really has a blind spot when it comes to Sonia.

I wonder if Sonia ever brought some dead dudes home to show her, and Pukin headpatted her and made delicious pork sausages out of the corpses to feed her as a treat.
>>
>>153816175
The "What a tragic misunderstanding" part made me chuckle.

"Maybe you should have spoken in a language he could understand?"
"Oops."
>>
>>153816185
They most likely went fairy hunting in the woods.
>>
>Pukin had published a book shortly before she was arrested. It proudly boasted of her accomplishments and defended her actions, and a copy of that book still remained in the information vaults of the Land of Magic until this day.
I need this, then everyone can understand what the real justice in the world is.
>>
>>153816209
Same.

>>153816152
>Tot Pop spent 30 minutes in there, this is what she and Pukin said
Yeah, a flashback.
>and this is what Frederica did
This is the part confusing me, since wording made it sound like Tot Pop was still in the room, instead of stopping the flashback and returned to the present moment (with Tot had gotten outside).
>>
Smelly is for bully.
>>
>>153816272
It's weird, yeah. Honestly, it would be better if it had said "It had been 30 minutes since Tot Pop had gone into the room".

Still, that's Asari for you.
>>
>>153816376
>Smelly is for cucking

ftfy anon.
>>
>She ran up alongside the car, opened the door from the outside, and after she reached her hand inside, everything above the driver’s neck vanished.

Sonia is fucking scary. Anyway, so she used her power and didn't crush the driver into a bloody mess inside the car.

Reading about how meek Sonia is, makes the upcoming staring contest with Wedin that much funnier.
>>
>>153816396
Can you type or take a photo of those sentences? Maybe it would make more sense to me in Jap.
>>
File: 1487281434501.jpg (203KB, 581x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487281434501.jpg
203KB, 581x1024px
>>153816376
>>153816435
Melouil iz for lauwing
>>
File: 1487848982903-462590390.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1487848982903-462590390.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>153816474
First line of the new paragraph in the middle of the page.
>>
>>153814270
If Snow White's still alive, they'd be too busy helping people around the world, not paying any attention to the corruption in the LoM.

If she's dead, La Pucelle would probably be really easy for Pythie to manipulate into being her ideal magical girl (boy) if he didn't kill anyone by the end of Unmarked after SW's death.

If he did, he probably gets manipulated anyway by Pythie into doing shit for her until she gets tired of him and puts him in a bus and pushes said bus off a cliff.
>>
>Oh? I would like to read that. Is there an English or French version of it
Pukin knew French!

>>153816541
Yeah that's correct.
>>
>>153816732
The French were a pretty cultured lot back then, it's no surprise she'd know.
>>
>>153816732
This got me wondering if Pukin actually IS French, or if she just knows the language? There's never been confirmation on her actual Nationality, right? All we know is that she was stationed in Britain with Sonia, but who knows if she actually hails from there. I love the idea of a French Pukin, that accent would be so cool!
>>
>>153816818
>>153816825
What would Pukin think about modern France?
>>
>>153816847
I think she'd start slashing and never stop.
>>
>>153816175
was this the car driver?
>>
>>153816865
Nah, the guy in the house when they first came to B-City.
>>
>>153816825
Pukin is based on Mathew Hopkins, who was British. She is also said to hail from the British Isles. If she were French, I don't think she'd constantly speak English and asked it first either, as Frenchies are very proud of their language and hate the British guts.
>>
>>153816847
Continue with her pursuit on "justice".
>>
>>153816897
I think I was so excited by the prospect of Pukin with a French accent I completely blocked out her being based on Matthew Hopkins, oops. Alright, that makes sense. It's still pretty awesome she knows French.
>>
>>153816897
>>153816997
She's a fairytale prince and carries herself like a noble. The French had some of the biggest peerage systems on the European continent way back when, it makes sense she'd be able to talk to people of her social class.
>>
>Be it ‘sushi’ or ‘fried tempura’, you may eat whatever you wish, but I must ask you to endure for a while longer.

>Sonia sat despondently in the back seat. Pukin tried to cheer her up by telling her about delicious “sukiyaki”

>During this time, Pukin made small talk, while Sonia played with the original owner’s smartphone.

>More to the point, Pukin had just subtly requested that they have sushi, tempura and sukiyaki in the name of soothing Sonia.

>“Ohhh, so this is sushi! Amazing. To think it would be delivered to us. Although I have heard this was an industrialized country, I had not expected them to use their technology upon sushi. What an admirable people. Calm down, Sonia, the sushi will not run away… no, it really is running away. All right, let us begin.”

>Sonia gobbled the sushi like she was trying to stop a rushing river, while Pukin cleaned off the places Sonia had dirtied

Why is Pukin so fucking cute? No wonder Sonia sticked with her.

She always took care and tried to please the girl as much as possible, even though Sonia is not demanding at all.
>>
>>153817019
Pukin is not just noble and has class, but she's super sweet (to Sonia). Literally my perfect prince.
>>
So they called hairfag as Frederica in the raw?
>>
>>153817145
Yes
>>
>The prisoners treated the sushi restaurant workers and other customers in a friendly and polite manner, even posing for the camera

We'll never know how this was twisted into them insulting the waiter and intimidating other customers.
>>
Could Lazuline II have learned about Lazuline I hating MGs and about her plans? She seemed to be pretty willing to do some seriously shady shit for her.
>>
If Pukin loves Sonia so much, which she clearly does, and deeply so, why the fuck did she fool around with Wedin in front of her? Is it like Sonia is the only one she really loves whereas when she fools around with other girls, it's strictly sexual? Geez.
>>
>>153817242
I couldn't believe it when I read that whole Sushi scene, it was so different from what TL-kun gave us. Pukin didn't insult the Japanese people for having no respect for labor, and instead praised them for being resourceful and inventive. She didn't dislike or spit the Sushi out, either, which always struck me as weird given she scolded Sonia to "show some class" seconds after she apparently spat out her food like a heathen. It just didn't make sense.
>>
>>153817266
She loves her as a daughter?
>>
>>153817316
>>153817242
>The TL-kun version of the whole scene is literally the opposite of what actually happened
And just like this for all we know the personalities of all the girls could be the complete opposite of what we think they are.

We really got taken on a ruse cruise.
>>
Poor Tot Pop.

Tot Pop had proudly patted her chest and said that her long periods of living alone were not for show, but there had been some loneliness in her expression. As her master, Frederica hoped that Tot Pop would be able to find a partner whom she would hit it off with right away.
自豪地拍著胸脯说长时间独自生活的经验,可不是摆著好看而已的托托流行乐,表情显得有些许落寞。菲列特莉嘉站在师父的立场心想,希望托托流行乐能够找到一拍即合的好搭档。
>>
>>153817356
It's kinda weird to lose the will of living just because your "daughter" died.
>>
>>153817410
>Losing your daughter
>Even a not-blood daughter
>Not something that can completely break you
>>
>>153817410
It's like old couples, when one dies the other soon follows.
>>
>>153817410
To be fair, they were life partners for a long ass time.
>>
>>153817356
During the throaty purr scene, Pythie said that Wedin was assimilated into Pukin's "harem." So at the very least, Pythie didn't think Sonia and Pukin acted familial, but Sonia was part of Pukin's harem.
>>
>>153817356
>>153817430
Uh, no. What Pukin felt towards Sonia was definitely not anything motherly and she wasn't a daughter to her. The fanbook says they are in mutual love with one another.
>>
>>153817484
More to the point then. It's not weird at all for her to lose her will to live if so.
>>
>>153817316
Did he ever tell us why he did that?
>>
I wonder how Pukin and Sonia's first meeting went after knowing Sonia was a mountain bandit, did she just give delicious food to Sonia and the rest was history?
>>
>>153817540
"Convey the same thing"
>>
>>153817540
Who cares about the actual reason? Can you guys please stop it? No matter what he did he's doing his best to fix it all now so go and praise his efforts instead.
>>
>>153817554
>recruiting a savage Magical Girl by feeding her
This is like a gag manga.
>>
>>153817508
Oh yeah, I completely agree that it's not weird, especially if they were in love. Just that she lost her will to live because they were in love, and not because she lost a "daughter."
>>
>>153817572
I just imagine Pukin throwing food at Sonia's cave from after and after each throw she slowly comes closer.
>>
>>153817612
From far away*
>>
>>153817554
Love at first sight obviously. How can this mountain bandit of mine be so cute?
>>
>>153817554
More importantly, did Sonia become a MG before or after meeting Pukin? From the wording, it kinda seems to be the former. Because Sonia used her power to rob people and retreated again into her cave.

If that's the case, I can't imagine why any examiner/fairy would turn an orphan bandit cavewoman into a MG.
>>
>>153817612
Like trying to get a scared puppy to trust you. Finally, once you give them enough food, and they're close enough... commence pets.
>>
>>153817242
>even posing for the camera
That's cute but won't they just be blurred out?
>>
>>153817640
Fairy: "Sonia Bean, you are a Magical Girl! Use your power to prot- whaaaaaa!"
Sonia: "Little flying birdy. Tasty. *omnomnom*"
>>
>>153817563
>Who cares about the actual reason? Can you guys please stop it? No matter what he did he's doing his best to fix it all now so go and praise his efforts instead.
No? You can't wash away wrongdoings without proper explanation and apology first. Praise the good action, criticize the bad action. It's only fair.

The fact that he knew about our bafflement, yet continue to evade giving a proper explanation is plenty telling. He intentionally deceived people with fanfiction and refused to admit his mistake.
>>
>>153817716
Pretty sure he's joking, calm down.
>>
>>153817640
>I can't imagine why any examiner/fairy would turn an orphan bandit cavewoman into a MG.

It's the same people that made a pervert into a super hairfag by turning her into a MG for whatever reason. Could Pythie have been a normal pure girl when she first started?
>>
>>153817716
I was being sarcastic. A jest, a joke like said >>153817732

I thought the tone of my post made it pretty obvious.
>>
>>153817735
Pythie is a top notch actress, she even said she could hide her true nature easily to manipukate people.

Sonia on the otherhand is a straightforward 1/5 Intelligence who couldn't hide anything. She couldn't have possibly passed her MG exam.

Mind you, it's possible that Pukin found Sonia first before turning her into a MG. And Sonia was a bandit without the need for magical power.
>>
>>153817640
>>153817819
There are plenty of examples where examiners/fairies just do whatever they want. Fav and Toko are the modern day examples of that. If you think back 130+ years they probably had different standards for recruitment if you remove the outliers like them. They possibly wanted strong MGs then.
>>
>>153817773
My bad then.

And nah, your tone perfectly matched the shill so it's hard to tell.
>>
>>153817835
Well, it's all speculation for now. We'll never know if it was Pukin who turned the bandit into a MG or not. The wording is extremely ambiguous:

>It was not just her appearance, but in her history where Sonia differed from Pukin. Pukin had accomplished many glorious deeds in her capacity as an official of the Land of Magic, and in contrast Sonia lay in ambush within a cave and attacked passing travellers. If Pukin had not made an exception to recruit Sonia, she might have been a mountain bandit all her life.

Asari might have purposely left it vague, just in case he had a good idea for their backstory.
>>
>>153817245
If Lazuline III knew about Lazuline I's plans then there should be a chance that Lazuline II knew about them too.
>>
>>153817919
If Pukin recruited Sonia before turning her into a MG, then it made their relationship even sweeter. Because Pukin wasn't just taking her in due to her powers.

Such sincerity would also explain Sonia's loyalty to Pukin.
>>
>>153818023
It was mentioned that it was an exception. Maybe MGing her was the exception?
>>
Chink anon, are you planning to retranslate Jokers and Aces?
>>
>>153818118
NO RAWS
O

R
A
W
S
>>
>>153818118
If there is CN for it, I can consider it. I'd really like to do JOKERS because I want to MARRY Marika but I don't think there is. And the one ACES CN TL I found apparently used an English TL as a source... and it matches up to TL-kun's stuff.
>>
File: 1276355054917.jpg (23KB, 227x195px) Image search: [Google]
1276355054917.jpg
23KB, 227x195px
>>153818152
>And the one ACES CN TL I found apparently used an English TL as a source... and it matches up to TL-kun's stuff.
Holy shit.
>>
>>153818118
What's re-translated so far anyway? I've been waiting for a volume or two to get done first before starting to re-read but between all the arguments I've lost track of everything.
>>
>>153818152
I just really wanna know the missing epilogue in Jokers on showing Marika surviving.
>>
>>153818182
I'm redoing Limited. Chapter 6 +afterword will be dropping tonight and that's the end of part 1. Working on chapter 7 now.

TL-kun redid some parts of Limited, SWRP and some parts of unmarked.
>>
>>153818182
In total

Unmarked 2-3
Restart 1-3
SWRP
Limited 1-5
>>
>>153818201
Same here.
>>
>>153814468
It would be pretty interesting if there is a what-if story like LP magically time-warp to present and becomes SW's sidekick. Despite what some anon have said, I don't think LP is white-knighting SW and from what we've seen in the drama CD, it doesn't look like he is opposed to SW's fighting if she is capable of doing it either.
>>
>>153818225
>>153818227
Thank you.

Maybe if we are lucky we'll get everything fixed by the time the next volume comes up. Should be between June and July.
>>
>>153818305
Speaking of the next volume, when do you anons think we'll get news and teasers for the characters of the next volume?
>>
File: 1486649411509.jpg (687KB, 1149x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1486649411509.jpg
687KB, 1149x1067px
>>153818152
>>153818168
>just finished JOKAHS a while ago
S-should I read TL-kun's Aces?
>>
>>153818449
Might as well. Unless you wanna wait for months for a re-translation. There's no point of stopping yourself from reading what we have despite knowing the translation is faulty this far into the game.
>>
>>153817316
Yeah I remember reading the LN by myself then coming here to talk about SW removing kebab but only got people telling me it was Ripple who was removing kebab.
>>
>>153818567
Removing kebab?
>>
>>153818772
SW went to the ME to kill terrorists.
>>
>>153818772
REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey
>>
Does anyone have any ideas as to where the retranslation of limited should go?
>>
File: 1485918090093.jpg (155KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485918090093.jpg
155KB, 1200x900px
>>153818772
Allahu Puckbar
>>
>>153818903
If it were up to me it would go right into the google drive but considering how that's owned by TL-kun he'd likely want to keep his stuff apart.

Making pdfs and epubs of it should be good enough. There's always Madokami too.
>>
>>153818988
Is it fine to pass the Limited retranslations to TL-kun so that he just puts it in the Google drive?
>>
File: Untitled.png (134KB, 1218x927px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
134KB, 1218x927px
>>153819042
Talk with him I guess.

Speaking of, I went to Madokami to see how stuff was sorted there and I found this clusterfuck.
>>
>>153818929
Shufflin too cute. Too cute for my good, those evil minions.

Now that we know they can talk, I wonder what a Shufflin sounds like.
>>
>>153819183
I don't know why they feel the need to jazz up the packaging so much when the content should be the important thing.
>>
File: Shufflin_II_illustration.jpg (936KB, 1206x1803px) Image search: [Google]
Shufflin_II_illustration.jpg
936KB, 1206x1803px
This is now a Shufflin II bully-free zone.
>>
File: 1486443588934.jpg (63KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
1486443588934.jpg
63KB, 720x478px
>>153818929
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

>Ṣalīl' aṣ-ṣawarīm našīdu al-ʻabāh
Death to the Infidel Glassianne!
>Wa-darba al-qītali ṭarīqu al-ḥayāh
Today we shall be with Puck-sama in Paradise!
>Fa-beīn aqtiḥāmi yubīd iṭ-ṭuġāh
Allahu Puckbar!
>Wa-kātīmu ṣawti jamīli ṣadāh
ALLAHU PUCKBAR!
>>
Pukin found Sonia first before the latter was a MG. here is nip wiki:

>元々は天涯孤独で家も無い身の女の子で、洞窟に潜伏し追いはぎなどをして生活していた。やがて通りがかったプキンに見出され魔法少女となり、プキンの忠実な従者となった。
>Originally a homeless girl who has no relative, she lived her life lurking in a cave. Eventually discovered by Pukin and turned into a magical girl, she became Pukin's loyal follower.

I'm pretty sure these details (no relative, met Pukin first) were made clear in the book itself, so CN anon might want to re-check nip Raw.

Bonus:
>おどおどした性格で常に何かしら怖がっている。何かをする時もおっかなびっくりしながらになる。人の目を見ては喋れない。
>She has a timid personality, is always afraid of something. Whenever doing something, she is also very nervous. She cannot look people into the eyes.

>プキンとは主人と従者の枠を超えた信頼関係・愛情を抱いている。プキンは「ソニアが必要」と明言するほど大切な存在と見ており、ソニアもそんな主に全幅の信頼とありったけの好意を以って答えてい
>She shared a trust and love relationship beyond that of master-servant with Pukin. Pukin made it clear how important Sonia's existence is by saying "Sonia is essential to me." And Sonia also reciprocated her with complete faith and all-around affection.
>>
>>153819837
Interesting bits on Pukin's wiki:

>男装の麗人のような中性的で貴族風味な喋り方をする。一人称は「我輩」。活躍した時代と場所からか教養が高く、立ち振る舞いも気品が感じられる。また、敵であっても尊敬するに値すると感じた相手には敬意を表する騎士道精神も持つ。
>She has an aristocratic and gender-neutral manner of speaking, just like her beautiful-lady-in-men's-clothes appearance. First person pronoun is "wagahai" (an archaic pronoun that military generals and powerful officials call themselves). Her education is high for the era she was born in, and her behaviours are elegant. She has a chivalrous spirit, would show respect even for enemies who she deems worthy of respect.

>旅の途中で出会い見出したソニア・ビーンの事を非常に大切に思っており、相思相愛の仲。自分にはソニアが必要だと明言するほど愛着を持っている。
>She very much cherished Sonia Bean, whom she met in the middle of a journey. They are deeply in love with each other. She showed her love by saying clearly Sonia is a necessity for her.
>>
>>153819837
I didn't see anything like that in the JP raws or the CN. Might have been in one of the fanbooks?
>>
>>153819837
>>153819908
>You will never be a refined ojou and find yourself a cavewoman and turn her into your your lover and most precious person
Why even live?
>>
>>153820044
>most precious person
>cheat in front of said person and making her jealous
Why is Pukin the worst?
>>
>>153820020
It's from one of the fanbooks. An anon translated Pukin and Sonia's respective pages a few weeks ago.
>>
>>153820076
Making the person you love jealous on purpose so you can reaffirm their love for you is part of loving that person.
>>
File: 1485864233633.png (2MB, 2039x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1485864233633.png
2MB, 2039x1378px
Why are the Lazulines the best MG group?
>>
>For instance, bomb-installed transceivers, magically brainwashing and manipulating them, using one of them as a hostage, or injecting them with a magical toxin which could kill even a Magical Girl if they did not receive an antidote within a certain period of time, and so on.

>using one of them as hostage
Welp, it's double confirmation that both Pukin and Sonia would rather be imprisoned in that terrible seal forever than ditching the other.

And they can't even see each other while in jail...
>>
>>153819042
I believe TL-kun still plans to redo Limited himself as well, so no he won't put it up.
>>
>>153820601
>I believe TL-kun still plans to redo Limited himself as well
What a waste of time :^)
>>
>>153820497
>now can't shake the idea of LoM releasing Sonia and telling her she'll get to see Pukin after she completes her mission
Truly we need a reform
>>
>>153820497
This made me really sad when I read it. I know they're both terrible criminals, but damn. Their love for each other is so strong.
>>
>>153815496
She doesn't have that kind of goal, she just wants to create a perfect Magical Girl because that's what the world needs now.
>>
>>153820478
The two disciples are top notch but I'm not sure what to think about Laz I yet. I'm not liking what she's doing to Pfle.
>>
>>153820725
>she just wants to create a perfect Magical Girl so she can feast on her perfect hair
Fixed that for you. Ripple's gonna get boring sooner or later.
>>
>>153820742
Laz I sounds like a cunt desu. The exact kind of corruption the LoM should be cleaned from.
>>
>>153820601
There was an anon that posted his chat log and TL-kun is pretty fine with it anyway.

[6:45 PM] PlatFleece: I'm fixing it
[6:45 PM] PlatFleece: you can help me
[6:45 PM] PlatFleece: or you can make one yourself
[6:46 PM] PlatFleece: i literally do not mind
[6:46 PM] PlatFleece: plenty of people have translated the Restart manga and the fanbook
[6:46 PM] PlatFleece: I don't bitch about it saying it's my project
[6:46 PM] PlatFleece: hell, you translated the Drama CDs and whatnot
>>
>>153820793
That still doesn't answer the question though. There's a difference between someone else translating stuff as well and hosting someone else translations on the place he's putting his own stuff.
>>
>>153820760
If the LoM is a shithole then every other MG are like maggots anyway. It's better if a kill em all happens.
>>
>>153820793
He's saying that he doesn't care if people want to translate themselves, not saying he'll put up others' TL in his own Gdrive.

Personally I'd prefer keeping different translators' TLs separately. Unless you had been collaborated on a project since the beginning, it never ends well to mix your stuff together.
>>
>>153819759
Remember when Deluge used to bully those poor Shufflins II?

>>153820760
I'm pretty sure she's already having a feast with all the hairs she recollected from SW through the years, I wouldn't be surprised if she made a time-line kinda thing with them.
>>
>>153820896
Meant for this>>153820780
>>
>>153820912
>I wouldn't be surprised if she made a time-line kinda thing with them.
She probably has a catalog of hairs.

Who's it from, how she got it, when she got it, the circumstances of how she got it, type of hair, length, color, and so on.

What a sick fuck.
>>
>>153820907
It'd be nice to have all material in one drive though, and it doesn't hurt to ask
>>
File: 1487129765519.png (698KB, 697x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1487129765519.png
698KB, 697x1085px
>>153820912
Damn, should've force-fed her more candies.
>>
>>153821027
Bad girtl.
>>
>>153821027
What a cute girl.
>>
>>153820896
Just because the government is shit doesn't mean all the citizens are shit.
>>
>The green tea calmed her spirits, and the teacup covered in kanji formed from fish made her feel like she had finally returned to her home country and the nostalgia of being close to the countryside.

"kanji formed from fish"? But machine translate said:
>绿茶令她心情沉稳下来。印满鱼字偏旁汉字的茶杯,让她感受到自己终于回到祖国的真实感与近乡情怯的乡愁。
>Green tea made her feel calm down. Cup full of printed kanji, so she felt that they finally returned to the motherland's realism and nostalgia.

Anyway, Pythie confirmed Japanese.
>>
Time for Nemurinland
>>
>>153821360
Same here. Oyasumi to you and all the other anons.
>>
>>153821360
>>153821406
Its only mid afternoon where I am, I guess you're Australian?
>>
>>153821406
I just got back from Nemurinland myself
>>
>>153821015
Probably not a good idea since the re-translation of Limited is from a Chinese translation. So there are chances there could be some differences from the RAW version.
>>
File: C5Wu_PAUoAMvNju.jpg (154KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C5Wu_PAUoAMvNju.jpg
154KB, 849x1200px
>this thread
Stop making me feels for villains.
>>
>>153821520
I doubt it has any major differences, besides it speeds up the whole v2 process, TL-kun works on restart and unmarked and we'll have Limited out of the way too, I say it doesn't hurt to ask him
>>
>>153821555
I never got that mentality honestly. Like I don't give a shit if two psycho bitches really care about each other, they are still two psycho bitches that deserve nothing but death
>>
>>153821555
Even villains have feelings too anon except Keek.
>>
>>153821627
What mentality? I never think they should be exempted from punishment just because they have a nice side. But there's nothing wrong with gushing about their positive qualities either. Credits where credits due yadda yadda.
>>
>>153821560
Fair enough. I don't have discord though so someone else will have to ask.
>>
>>153821734
I'm saying it doesn't make me care more about them personally, though to each their own I guess
>>
>>153821748
Neither do I or I would ask, any anon in the thread have it?
>>
>>153821765
Do you also don't care for hairfag just because she's a psycho?
>>
>>153821814
I understand her and like her, but that doesn't mean I don't want her to die in a fire
>>
>>153821839
>I understand her and like her, but that doesn't mean I don't want her to die in a fire
There you go.
>>
>>153821839
So basically you like her as a character but hate her as a person, if that makes sense.
>>
>>153821868
Yeah I think we were using different interpretations of the word care, like I don't care for her wellbeing and shit like that but I think she's a cool character
>>
>>153821627
I kinda get it, I mean, they're obviously bad persons and they totally deserve what they got, but that doesn't mean they're shit persons that never gave a shit about someone else, because they did and that kind of relationships is what I like about them, but still, they deserve everything that happened to them, no exceptions.
>>
>>153821897
I still think calling them shit people is fine, Son of Sam the serial killer loved his dog, that doesn't mean he was a less shitty person
>>
>>153821890
It's literally the same thing with everyone else for Pukin and Sonia then. Nobody is saying "they don't deserve to die," yet you somehow thought we cared for them that way.
>>
>>153821986
The original post I replied to says that the person was feeling bad for villains, I'm just saying I don't get that, since I don't feel bad for them at all
>>
>>153821897
>but that doesn't mean they're shit persons that never gave a shit about someone else

And then there Melville desperately wanted to be the person Cranberry gave a shit to.
>>
>>153821897
>but that doesn't mean they're shit persons that never gave a shit about someone else
The purpose of this kind of writing with a villain is to show that they're not complete monsters and they are human and have a heart.
>>
>>153821980
Oh yeah, when you put it in that way it also works, they're shit people and got what they deserved so I don't feel bad about them, but I still like some of them.

>>153822053
Melville had a hard life.
>>
>>153822053
There's Melville who*
>>
Reminder that it's Clamberry.

Her name is a pun from Asari's name, which means "clam" in nip. There're even clams printed all over the fanbook.
>>
>>153822075
>they're not complete monsters and they are human and have a heart.
That can make it worse, seeing that they're capable of empathy and still treat others the way they do.
>>
>>153822080
Melville is the eternal cuck both in Unmarked by WP and by Marika, or Mao Pam or other people Cranberry gave more of a shit about, like the guy who delivered her dinner that one time.

On a second note after Unmarked chapter 3 v2, I actually went out to look for some more WP and Cranberry art and found some, since I finally understood the ship
>>
>>153822168
I think it's better exactly because yes, they're crueler than a mindless robot or monster. It makes the audiences feel.

I can't give a shit to one-dimensional Disney villains.
>>
>>153822274
GH is the closest we have to that
>>
>>153822168
That's the good part about them, they know that they're doing is wrong but they still do it, so it's super cool when they get what they deserve.
>>
>>153822161
Should we expect another elf MG soon?
>>
>>153822327
Elves are disgusting.
>>
>>153822227
>I actually went out to look for some more WP and Cranberry art

Stap ur ayl faynd wher u ar andt kil u
>>
>>153822325
Whereas with the likes of Swim Swim. She always thought she was in the right cause "muh rulah's rules are absolute".
>>
File: image.jpg (671KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
671KB, 1000x707px
>>153822227
Edoya Pochi (Unmarked manga artist) did a ship art for them.
>>
>>153821270
Japanese use different words to describ different kinds of fish, such as 鰹,鯉,鯛,鮭,鮫.
These words all formed from 鱼, which means "fish".
>>
>>153822407
Yup, same as Pukin, she always believed she's in the right and everyone else is wrong, but still, it doesn't change the fact they did a bad thing and they had to pay for it with their lives.
>>
>>153822407
I can't hate Swim Swim because she really isn't a hypocrite. She followed Ruler's order to the point of immediately spending 25 years of lifespan on the invisibility cloak then gave it to Tama. She even said she's scared, not unaffected.

I would have hated a fucker who only bend and twist Ruler's teachings to benefit herself.
>>
>>153822397
Are you mad that Cranberry will never feel like a maiden in love towards you Melly?
>>
>>153822454
I see. Can you write that sentence in a clearer way?
>>
>>153822517
>the fact they did a bad thing and they had to pay for it with their lives.
Unlike Pukin, I don't believe a child should ever have to pay with their life over something they've done wrong but that's my two cents about it.

>>153822541
Swim Swim does get scared and upset just like everyone else. The difference with her is that, she doesn't let her emotions get in the way of what needs to be done to be a Ruler and uphold Ruler's rules.
>>
>>153822517
But she also framed people and made shit up, like in her side Story, she didn't really give a shit about justice, she was just using it as an excuse for violence
>>
>>153822695
The teacup, covered in different kanji characters for "fish," made her feel like she had really returned to her home country and gave her the nostalgia of being close to the countryside.

Just my $0.02
>>
>>153822873
Exactly, that's why she deserves what she got even though she used the justice, or more like it's power, as an excuse to use her violence.
>>
>>153822873
There's no doubt Pukin framed people, but don't trust the TL of that sidestory too much. Seeing how butchered Limited is and the fact that TL-kun mistook all of Pukin's sentences as someone else dialogue.
>>
>>153823008
>TL-kun mistook all of Pukin's sentences as someone else dialogue.
wat
>>
>>153823183
Pukin uses an archaic first person pronoun (wagahai, instead of the modern watashi). TL-kun didn't bother looking it up, and assumed it's a weird kanji for "shogun." Then he promptly assumed all of Pukin's dialogues are some else's dialogues talking about her.

我輩 wagahai
諸軍 shogun, Pukin's title used a normal kanji and should be translated as General.
>>
>>153822873
Detective please. You should stick with evidence based crime solving. All those accusations about Pukin not caring about justice is baseless.
>>
>>153823278
That's just calling her the wrong title, not mistaking her dialogue for someone else's
>>
Has no one checked the MGRP the anime raw I posted in the last thread against the TL yet?
>>
>>153822695
I don't proficient in both Chinese and English languages.
I can read but I can't write well.
>>
>>153823604
What's your native language out of curiosity?
>>
>>153823367
You don't know what's going on at all, do you? He misunderstood all FIRST PERSON prounoun as THIRD PERSON pronoun, leading to mistaking the identity of the speakers. Look at this example:

https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/152990521/#q152990800
https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/152990521/#q152991487
>>
>>153823666
I'm on mobile so I can't check right now, but I'll take your word for it
>>
>>153823392
No one? It's a good way to test accuracy of current material if someone can compare it.
>>
>>153823278
TL-kun is also a pathological liar. Look at his explanation when someone asked why he translated Pukin's title as "shogun" and not "general":

>Pukin's from another time where the orient was still full of mysticism for the west, so being called Shogun added to her air of mystery and power. Her full title is General "Shogun" Pukin.
>>
>>153823632
Pass
I feel great shame that I can't even write well in my native language.
>>
>>153823922
His level of asspull had reached legendary status.
>>
File: 1483879676829.jpg (167KB, 635x494px) Image search: [Google]
1483879676829.jpg
167KB, 635x494px
>>153820912
>Remember when Deluge used to bully those poor Shufflins II?
Yeah, remember when Deluge was shit? oh wait.
>>
>>153823922
jesus fuck, more than a lie it's like taking it's headcanon too seriously, and that's worse than being a pathological liar.
>>
>>153824012
Either way, the dangerous thing is that he isn't afraid of making shit up in order to appear as if he knew what he's talking about.
>>
>>153823922
Reading the retranslation of Limited, I'm not surprised anymore. I thought people were just exaggerating when calling his stuff fanfiction, but urgh...
>>
>>153824091
It is indeed, good thing TL-kun isn't working alone now so that kind of shit won't fly anymore.
>>
>>153823922
TL-kun's problem was that he wanted to translate as much of the series as possible whilst the anime was still airing to give the series as much attention as possible. Which lead to a messed up Limited translation. Notice how when the anime ended, the translations weren't as fast as before.
>>
>>153824486
No, that excuse can't explain the level of fabrication in Limited TL. Have you read the retranslation?
>>
File: image.jpg (563KB, 1534x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
563KB, 1534x2048px
Grim Heart was a mistake.
>>
>>153824559
I've only read the passages posted on this thread so I know how fucked Limited TL was but my point is, is any other arc as messed up as Limited's? I know Restart had hiccups as well and both of these were translated whilst the anime aired. From what I've heard, Jokers, Aces and Queens are no where near as bad and I'm pretty sure Jokers was translated just as the anime was nearing its end.
>>
>>153824817
The reason Unmarked and Restart fucked up TL got discovered was because they have online raws. Then several weeks later, a Taiwanese anon brought to our attention CN official TL of Limited, and thus we discovered next it's also fucked up.

Jokers, Aces, Queens have no raws online. We're waiting for the raw provider anon to scan them, anxiously afraid for more bad news.
>>
>>153824817
from comparing the Restart v2 to the original, its nowhere near as bad,don't get me wrong its not good, but for some reason limited got the worst of it
>>
If you wanna gauge the accuracy of current material, here is a full raw of MGRP the anime, I'll repost it if anyone wants to compare

http://tkj.jp/ebook/read/cd/mahoshojoikuseikeikaku03
>>
>>153824970
I shudder just thinking what if the analysis translator hadn't read nip blogs and got curious about the inconsistencies he/she saw. Other moonspeakers would have never checked out the Raw, and we would have forever been in the dark.

At least until Yen Press.
>>
>>153825171
>At least until Yen Press.
You say it like their translations are actually good.
>>
>>153825171
Look at this amateur, the worst timeline is that Yen Press buys the current translations and prints them without any checks. You'll never know the true struggle of magical girls. Never ever.
>>
>>153825396
Stop giving me nightmare, Nemurin.
>>
>>153825297
Are they that bad? The only TL I've read from them is Murcielago volume 1, and it seems decent.
>>
>>153825396
This reminds me of the shitstorm over JAST's translation of Flowers VN. The initial translator they hired were horrifically bad (but still not as bad as our TL-kun), and the fans protested everywhere. They had to hire a new translator who was only supposed to fix the old TL, but a few months later she decided that it had to be retranslated from scratch.
>>
>>153825499
Not only bad but they also take a ton of time to release a single vol, add to that how they kinda copy and paste the fan translations and you can see why nobody likes YP.
>>
>>153826543
This is why I extra hate intentional shitty fan-TL. It's one thing if their Japanese is shitty, but it's another thing altogether to write fanfic and lied and then the domino effect will make sure that lie permeate the fandom forever.
>>
So, been away from these threads for a bit. The hella going on? Do we hate TL-kun for tons of translation fuck ups now?

I see some stuff is getting retranslated, where can I read it, or is it not up anywhere yet? I'm skeptical of reading TL-kuns stuff now.
>>
>>153827183
For what I read QUEENS and ACES are accurate, no idea about JOKERS and that scares me since it's my favorite arc.
>>
let's hope for good news in the concert event, when was that again?
>>
>>153827183
Limited CN-> EN

Prologue: http://pastebin.com/5fyGtnj1
Chapter 1: http://pastebin.com/NC7b6qgt
2: http://pastebin.com/F037E8fF
3: http://pastebin.com/s9dF6qjY
4: http://pastebin.com/jMftWKMV
5: http://pastebin.com/Dd7uTYfj
>>
>>153827500

Thanks anon.
>>
>>153827669
You're welcome. Give us your reaction while reading.
>>
File: img59089516.jpg (49KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
img59089516.jpg
49KB, 320x320px
>>153822695
She used one of these cups
>>
>>153827711

It'll have to be later. I'm between classes and heading to my next in 20 minutes, sorry.
>>
>>153827925
Yeah do it whenever, don't worry.
>>
Mana must be quite beautiful if 7753 didn't realize she's not a magical girl the whole time.
>>
File: 1483793455002.jpg (2MB, 2692x2533px) Image search: [Google]
1483793455002.jpg
2MB, 2692x2533px
>>153828405
She probably sacrificed virgins to achieve her beauty.
>>
>>153828704
And some bunnies to have that purple hair and yellow slit pupil eyes.
>>
>>153828770
There are a lot of cast members which have slit eyes. Do you think its Maruino's fetish?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2389x3466px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2389x3466px
>>153828973
I don't know but it sure is my fetish.
>>
File: 1485175841459.jpg (520KB, 1744x2526px) Image search: [Google]
1485175841459.jpg
520KB, 1744x2526px
>>153829153
Feels good.
>>
>>153829153
Many were killed to protect those legs.
>>
File: IMG_0662.jpg (958KB, 1730x3213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0662.jpg
958KB, 1730x3213px
>>153817694
>>
What's the flower on SW's head called? Does it mean anything in hanakotoba?
>>
>>153829547
I don't think it has a name.
>>
>>153829547
I thought it was just an unbloomed cherry blossom like the rest of her outfit. Cherry blossoms means kind and gentle in hanakotoba. I'm no expert though just looked it up just now, could be wrong.
>>
File: CxZUUdeUUAADw1h.jpg large.jpg (374KB, 1378x1378px) Image search: [Google]
CxZUUdeUUAADw1h.jpg large.jpg
374KB, 1378x1378px
>>153818291
Unmarked SW just wasn't capable of fighting to LP's knowledge, nor was she willing, which led to LP wanting to protect her.

She only began showing signs that pointed otherwise on the former (being able to detect Tama in spite of using her cloak, finding Fav) after LP died and at the end of Unmarked she would've been willing to fight.

I'd love to see their relationship change when the dust had finally settled and both of them want to get stronger, and then SW's ability starts evolving...
>>
>>153829349
Please tell me you have an archive of your art.
>>
>>153827500
>>153827711

Hey, sorry for releasing this late, but I was feeling a little sick.

(Ch 6) - http://pastebin.com/j3Dsujhc
(Afterword) - http://pastebin.com/ya23zmPr
>>
>>153812208
is the anime ost out yet?
>>
>>153832557
Thanks anon.
Thread posts: 279
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.