[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christ, you were right, /a/. This shit was horrible.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: gantz_wp.jpg (124KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gantz_wp.jpg
124KB, 1000x1000px
Christ, you were right, /a/.
This shit was horrible.
>>
Nice tits though.
>>
>>153810952
I liked it. Hated the ending though.
>>
>>153810952

Tae destroyed the manga, the moment she appeared is the moment the autor made the manga his pedo fantasy and literally killing all women with big boobs.
>>
>>153813144
how can one character destroy such a good manga?
>>
>>153813144
>>153815590
Tae truly was the reason Gantz turned to shit.
>how can one character destroy such a good manga?
It's amazing how he made this happen.
>>
File: guess which character matters.jpg (128KB, 757x303px) Image search: [Google]
guess which character matters.jpg
128KB, 757x303px
>>153813144
She was supposed to be just a girl the main character fucked to portray his change in personality into a more alpha killing machine. Tae even has that non-anime design of background characters.

Too bad the author's own betaness had to leak into the story. The storytelling itself was a mess: lots of great ideas Oku didn't know how to work. He didn't know what to do with vampires, what the fuck the balls were after all, equipment progress into the game and etc. Wrapped up a lazy alien plot, threw it there and called quits.
>>
>>153810952
You have shit taste sorry
>>
>>153816844
But it all makes sense, what are you complaining about? (Except the shitty tae arc).
One of the thing in the story is that all legends, magical stories, monsters,yokai etc were all aliens. And so were the vampires but those one tried to fight back the gantzers who were killing their people. Even if the author ends with a lazy nihilistic message it still fits perfectly to the theme the story started with. He knows where he was going from the start.
>>
TAE-CHAN! KEI-CHAN! TAE-CHAN! KEI-CHAN! TAE-CHAN! KEI-CHAN! TAE-CHAN! KEI-CHAN! TAE-CHAN! KEI-CHAN! TAE-CHAN! KEI-CHAN! TAE-CHAN! KEI-CHAN! TAE-CHAN! KEI-CHAN! TAE-CHAN! KEI-CHAN! TAE-CHAN! KEI-CHAN! TAE-CHAN! KEI-CHAN! TAE-CHAN! KEI-CHAN! TAE-CHAN! KEI-CHAN! TAE-CHAN! KEI-CHAN!
>>
>>153816975
I think you're right, somewhat. Though I always had the feeling the vampires were different from other monsters, seemingly having escaped the game and created their own little society. What was their story? I doubt other monsters/aliens were free like them.
>>
>>153810952
look at this faggot, he cares what "/a/" thinks.

You mother should have swallowed the dog semen instead of getting it in her vagina.
>>
>>153817071
Other aliens were also free, as said in the story they are simply living on earth and gantzers are sent to kill them. Some vampires made a group with others aliens to resist them and kill the gantz players.
>>
That cloaking shit should have been an upgrade. Hiroya put it in the story and went nowhere with it, only using it as an asspull. Everyone had that super useful feature, knew how to use it, and conveniently didn't.
>>
Tae is cute.
>>
It was a mess, but it had its moments. I've read a bunch of other manga that have callous destruction, a bleak setting with constant danger, but none of them really capture the essence of "palpable dread" quite as well as gantz did. I always felt like things were actually as futile and desperate as the author tried to convey. Especially when the aliens turn out to be extremely overpowered.
>>
>>153813144
I wouldn't have minded if she just took a minor role. But hell no, instead we got

>TAEE CHAN
>>
>>153810952
A clear case of an author making shit up as he goes along and dropping plot points he forgot existed.
Also he just got tired of the manga since the monster designs dropped hard near the end.
>>
Subs for movie?
>>
wtf2kuronos
>>
>>153821345
I was hilarious how the author got all pissy because readers were rightfully roasting his Catastrophe. By the end the manga was a mess, each chapter being composed of five or more pages of people looking up and 2chan posts cursing the protagonists as a reference to him.
>>
File: gantz.png (778KB, 715x1065px) Image search: [Google]
gantz.png
778KB, 715x1065px
I wan't to go back to the time of Berlin mysteries
>>
>>153810952

I remember all the hype around this series when it was new. Protagonist was the most unlikable pile of shit I have ever seen in a manga/anime.
>>
>>153822733
What the fuck? Haven't you watched Mirai Nikki r School Days?
Kurono was acting like a normal selfish teenager
>>
File: god.png (923KB, 1382x711px) Image search: [Google]
god.png
923KB, 1382x711px
>>153822693
I never understood this panel. Does this mean that Sebastian and Nurarihyon are the same species?
>>
>>153824350
Aliens are christians in Gantz.
Joking aside, I think it was just a poor attempt at meaningful foreshadowing, badly delivered through that Hitler-Beethoven alien.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.