[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yamada and the 7 Witches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

Well its finally over

So the witches didn't actually exist right
>>
I find it more improbable that every student of that school suffered mass-hypnosis or some other delusion, and that such things happened in the past and may happen in the future. But who fucking knows.
The main themes of the story (love, friendship, acceptance, etc) are irrelevant to the magic, so whether it's real or not doesn't really effect the narrative.
>>
How many groups of 7 witches were cycles through? 5?
>>
>>153803031
Who knows, I stopped caring after the first and actually good arc.
>>
It's finally over. I can move on now.

Nice to see them actually married with kids, gotta say. Usually this shit ends with the proposal or just a confession/kissu. The latter was not an option considering the events in the series, but I'm glad the author didn't stop at just the "will you marry me"/"yes" part. Seeing Shiraishi in a wedding dress almost made me like her.
>>
>>153802497
Well this sucked, glad it's over. Should've ended after the shenanigans with the first group of witches and it would have been pretty solid.
>>
File: BestGirlY7W.jpg (573KB, 1280x1428px) Image search: [Google]
BestGirlY7W.jpg
573KB, 1280x1428px
>>153804409
At least the character designs were nice, I'd say one of the few redeeming parts of the whole thing. I don't think there was a single girl with a shitty design aside from Shiraishit.
>>
NENE >> ALL
shiraishi a shit
>>
>>153805018
we were all cucked
>>
>>153802497
Holy shit, the classic anime mom hairstyle strikes again.
>>
>>153804409
Better ending than Yankee-kun to Megane-chan at least.
>>
>>153802497
>shonen ending trend of babies ever after
Love it
>>
>>153805110
Yeah fair enough.

The last few chapters were satisfactory but at that point I had already stopped caring about the characters, there were too many irrelevant secondaries and the plot was going nowhere for dozens of chapters so It lost the appeal. Interesting old characters were overshadowed by literal whos introduced to stretch a nonexistant plot. Pretty disappointing.

The ending would work all the same if they skipped to it after the first witch cycle. Actually that's going to be my headcanon.
>>
>>153805069
Even his own daughter with Nene doesn't like him, lol.
>>
>>153804409
Except the whole mystery of why Yamada got his powers and his memory problems would have gone unresolved.
>>
File: LoliBird.png (559KB, 569x934px) Image search: [Google]
LoliBird.png
559KB, 569x934px
>>153805309
Pretty much this
>>
Just started watching the anime too. How much of the manga does it cover?
>>
>>153805423
Honestly some things are better left to be wondered about, than butchered.
>>
>>153805378
>lol

>>>/r/eddit is that way
>>
>>153805517
Well you have Yankee-kun if you want a series that leaves you wondering. I'd take this drawn out ending than that one every time.
>>
>>153805628
We shouldn't have to choose. Why can't we just get a decent ending for once?
>>
I don't get all the complaining. If it ended early then characters like Nene would never have gotten the development they did. Most of the first witches were written out because their story was finished.
>>
>>153805754
It's an industry that will keep milking the product as long as it sells.

I wish some people would just write the storis they want to, without dragging them out. But if they don't manage to get another successful series running they'll be unemployed as the competition is harsh, so can't blame them for trying to keep making profits from it.

The problem is many manga writers have a good idea for a series but fail to develop on it, and the only way to keep it going is turning it into shit.
>>
So this means Yamada fucks Shiraishi in the end?
>>
>>153805754
This had a decent ending.
>>
>>153802497
So its the Medaka Box ending? The powers never were real?
>>
>>153805977
>So this means Yamada fucks Shiraishi in the end

Actually Yamada went to Brazil so she likely got Browned
>>
>>153806191
The fuck?
>>
File: 1312344357.jpg (553KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1312344357.jpg
553KB, 1127x1600px
>>153805423
Solving those before the 1st batch losing their power would've been perfect. At this point any other mystery wouldn't get to prevent introducing 2nd batch, 3rd batch and so on from becoming a shitty snoozefest.

>>153805937
>Nene
>Implying she didn't get fully developed beforehand, only to get turned into a slut and completely undoing whatever development she has post 1st arc
>>
>>153805069
>Suddenly time skip, they got married with 2 kids.

What?
Which chapter implied them getting together?
>>
>>153805754
I mean, Yamada's ending isn't bad. It's just that the trek to it was far too long. It could have easily ended after the first set of witches, with or without Yamada's backstory. But even if you consider Yamada's backstory to be important, there's still dozens of chapters of complete fluff in between it. I mean, they strung us along about who his first girlfriend was for like, at least 30 chapters? When anyone with a brain knows it was Shiraishi. Only retarded Nenefags thought otherwise.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.