[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solomon: "If your whole family gets rapemurdered in front

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1391990661453.jpg (52KB, 400x377px) Image search: [Google]
1391990661453.jpg
52KB, 400x377px
Solomon: "If your whole family gets rapemurdered in front of you you have to be positive about it you are going to the Shadow Realm with them too. Haha bye losers."

Sinbad: "You are going to die and be reborn in a perfect world where everything is fair and just. I will watch over this world because i want to."

Why do anons pretend Sin is wrong again?
>>
>>153797063
Because they don't appreciate best boy.
>>
>>153797063
Because dying sucks.
>>
>>153797063
>reborn again

this isn't happening
>>
>>153797063
Because you need to resort to hypothetical, ridiculously extreme scenarios in order to justify your argument.

Meanwhile, there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that what Sinbad says is the truth. He more than likely only wants the world to commit suicide just to fuel his petty ambition for endless adventure.
>>
File: 170.gif (129KB, 400x464px) Image search: [Google]
170.gif
129KB, 400x464px
>>153799815
>Ridiculously extreme scenarios.

Oh my. I did gave an extreme scenario but there is no need for that, just watch Hakuryuu, Moghamett, Dunya, Kassim, hell, fucking Nerva fell because he was an entitled prick only.

Sinbad is a pacifist and hasnt ordered to kill anyone that isnt Al Thamen (who are basically demons). He is a petty manipulator, but still a proven good king. It would be really out of character for him to lie about that, and in any case, a bigger supposition than the fact that even resenting working hard can get you to magi hell.

Unless we go the SacredPalaceMakingYouCrazy route
>>
>>153797063
I'm always against someone gaining godpowers no matter how pure the intention.
>>
Where does the concept of rukh/magoi come from?
>>
>>153797063
Can't wait for Sinshit to get BTFO
>>
>>153802761
It was programmed in by Solomon when he made the new world.
>>
>>153803292
No, I mean what is the real life influence for it.
>>
>>153803324
>generic ki/qi/chakra/energy/life force
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.