[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just ended The Second Raid. Damn I really love this anime. Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 75259l.jpg (86KB, 315x450px) Image search: [Google]
75259l.jpg
86KB, 315x450px
Just ended The Second Raid.
Damn I really love this anime.
Should I wait for Invisibile Victory or read Sigma?
The ending really leaves you hanging.
Also FMP general I guess
>>
>>153793005
Read sigma there's a lot more to the story and if you're craving it it will suffice.
>>
>>153793005
read the LN, from the beginning
>>
>>153793073
Fine. I'll go for it.
Does Sigma explain what truly is a Whispered and many things that are not still clear?
What about novels? Are there some worth reading?
Also, sigma covers every principal novel, right?
>>
>>153793207
Yes.
>>
>>153793499
I guess it's referred to the last question (?)
>>
>>153793005
>Invisibile Victory
Is this name official? When did they announce it?

I have only read the LN's, but I believe that Sigma is some kind of a side story, like Fumoffu.

Also, it seems that the art style in Sigma is not very consistent and the pacing is better in the LN's, since the manga is based on the novels.

So, if you ask me, read the LN's.
>>
>>153794617
They announced it on January.
It is always difficult to me to search good infos without take any spoiler. I've read that Sigma is not a side story but takes the original novels starting from the early part of TSR.
Is there a place where I can read the novels? Are them full english translated?
>>
>>153793207

Not op but

Yes sigma explains the origins of the whispered

I feel the story becomes even more interesting in sigma after TSR. Luckily all of sigma has been translated so you can read thru it all at your leisure before the new anime comes out whenever that may be
>>
>>153794746
A quick google search reveals that sigma is indeed a sequel to TSR, although, like I said before, some people said that the art style is quite different from the LN's and the anime, since is a different artist.

But is up to you, like I said, I would recommend the LN's since those were the ones written by Gato himself.

On the LN' translation, it seems that they were officially released in English, but they never finish them.

I have all of them, but, in Spanish, since is my first language, no idea if you can read it though
>>
>>153795138
I'm italian and the only translation I can get are fan-made. So if there is a professional team behind an english translation I'll go for that.
>>
>>153794919
I think I'll do both.

Talking about something else, as I said, I'm italian and I really appreciated the italian dubbs.
We have an history of professional dubbers and the work on the series is superb (I watched the first series with original audio and subs and the difference is huge).
I hope italian studios are interested into importing the new series (with the same dubbers too) because it would be a waste to watch it with subs.
>>
Am I the only ones to find the ending of the manga quite underwhelming ?
Had this on a pedestal for a long time and fumoffu still make me lose my shit but that ending, holy shit.
>>
>>153797240
I felt a bit sad in the end. It is hard to say good bye to characters after so many years. I want Gato to write few volumes about their life after graduation. In fumoffu manner. Just to feel that story is not over. %%And i feel really sorry for Tessa.%%
>>
>>153797240
How did it end in the manga? I've only read the LN's.
>>
>>153798126
Same ending.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.